Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! (5376 Views)

INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:
It had been reported that Nnamdi kanu the leader of Indigenous people of Biafra is no where to be found since the announcement of Onwka coup and the formation of Interim govt. which it's function take effect today 1st august 2017.
The report said kanu went underground for the afraid of been arrested by the interim government of Biafra.
The interim government had order the activity of Ipob in Biafra land illegal and any one caught in any unlawful organisation activity will be prosecuted.
The interim government call on all law abiding Biafran to go on their daily activities without any fear.
Further announcement is coming soon
report said.
All effort to get to the member of Ipob proof negative, the phone number of Ipob spoke person Emma power is switch-off

Who is this idiot for Christ sake? Why not just write in your local language? He went into hiding for the afraid? !

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

Who is this idiot for Christ sake? Why not just write in your local language? He went into hiding for the afraid? !
while in anger, is kanu a member of your family?
if you know his where about give us the detail!
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

while in anger, is kanu a member of your family?
if you know his where about give us the detail!

Must you speak in English? If English is so difficult for you, why not speak in your vernacular? Why are you making a fool of yourself and disgracing those who sent you to school?

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

Must you speak in English? If English is so difficult for you, why not speak in your vernacular? Why are you making a fool of yourself and disgracing those who sent you to school?
how many vernacular language you read and write?
list them!
and what concern Brit with vernacular?
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

how many vernacular language you read and write?
list them!
and what concern Brit with vernacular?

Arákúnrin, sé agídí ni wón fi n so òyìbó ni? Your English is so rotten and it is bringing disgrace to those who sent you to school for 16 years
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by durangokid: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=oladeebo post=59032009]
come out of Biafra info update and proof me wrong!
Onwuka called for all Biafrans who work in the Nigerian armed forces to withdraw and join the Biafran security forces.
[/quote. I don't know if it really touches your mind and inner spirit that the so many causes you been receiving here online because of your idiocy and tribalistic life is not moving you. My advice to you is to immediately seek repentance from God, meet a man of God to pray for you to cancel all these causes and repent from your evil ways
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by toofit007: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:
It had been reported that Nnamdi kanu the leader of Indigenous people of Biafra is no where to be found since the announcement of Onwka coup and the formation of Interim govt. which it's function take effect today 1st august 2017.
The report said kanu went underground for the afraid of been arrested by the interim government of Biafra.
The interim government had order the activity of Ipob in Biafra land illegal and any one caught in any unlawful organisation activity will be prosecuted.
The interim government call on all law abiding Biafran to go on their daily activities without any fear.
report said.
All effort to get to the member of Ipob proof negative, the phone number of Ipob spoke person Emma power is switch-off

i would have not wish to quote you, but for the sake of clarity especially for those who may not be knowledgeable enough to properly evaluate this your trash, I shall quote you. after reading your right up and haven evaluated it, then I came up with the fact that the writer of this trash is suffering from intellectual bankruptcy. even though I did not believe in the said interim government as I have seen it to be another plot by the federal government to discredit and deflate the moral of the IPOB members. however, it is an established fact that this sole called people parading themselves as president of biafra is another tripod and hipod that are bound to fail. now back to your write up, the reason why I said you lack the intellectual caprice to write something that will be able to douse the resolve of pro biafra is this........ in your write up, you said that kanu is in hiding because of fear of arrest by the said interim government. and from what I read concerning the said interim government, it was said to last for 30 day (August 1-30)? OK, now even the said interim government is begging the biafrans in Nigeria military to leave and join the said interim government. so who will initiate the arrest order, under what crime will he be charge for, which prison will kanu be taken to, which judge will take up the case, after August 30,what happens to the said interim government, will the said president of the interim government and his caucus be able to withstand IPOB worldwide, are they really ready for this? I know all this useless interim government will come up and die on the faces of news papers.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by DeWisedon(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
may amadioha blast una tongue
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
toofit007:
i would have not wish to quote you, but for the sake of clarity especially for those who may not be knowledgeable enough to properly evaluate this your trash, I shall quote you. after reading your right up and haven evaluated it, then I came up with the fact that the writer of this trash is suffering from intellectual bankruptcy. even though I did not believe in the said interim government as I have seen it to be another plot by the federal government to discredit and deflate the moral of the IPOB members. however, it is an established fact that this sole called people parading themselves as president of biafra is another tripod and hipod that are bound to fail. now back to your write up, the reason why I said you lack the intellectual caprice to write something that will be able to douse the resolve of pro biafra is this........ in your write up, you said that kanu is in hiding because of fear of arrest by the said interim government. and from what I read concerning the said interim government, it was said to last for 30 day (August 1-30)? OK, now even the said interim government is begging the biafrans in Nigeria military to leave and join the said interim government. so who will initiate the arrest order, under what crime will he be charge for, which prison will kanu be taken to, which judge will take up the case, after August 30,what happens to the said interim government, will the said president of the interim government and his caucus be able to withstand IPOB worldwide, are they really ready for this? I know all this useless interim government will come up and die on the faces of news papers.
look at the most intelligent people of Biafra!
Can you deny the report of the establishment of interim government?
Am I the Benjamin Onwuka to direct your question to?
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

Arákúnrin, sé agídí ni wón fi n so òyìbó ni? Your English is so rotten and it is bringing disgrace to those who sent you to school for 16 years
who told you I've ever been to school?
talk less of my years in school
s'araleyin loyinbo ni?
or is forum a Cambridge examination sit?
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by toofit007: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

look at the most intelligent people of Biafra!
Can you deny the report of the establishment of interim government?
Am I the Benjamin Onwuka to direct your question to?
all I can see in this your statement is frustration. After haven seen how I was able to accurately dissect and deconstruct that your trash and cabbage you call write up........ and I was able to successfully sent it to the waste bin were it rightfully belong.
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
toofit007:
all I can see in this your statement is frustration. After haven seen how I was able to accurately dissect and deconstruct that your trash and cabbage you call write up........ and I was able to successfully sent it to the waste bin were it rightfully belong.
frustration! yah
you were hit hard in your hide-out!
sorry!
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

who told you I've ever been to school?
talk less of my years in school
s'araleyin loyinbo ni?
or is forum a Cambridge examination sit?

No wonder your English construction is inducing vomiting
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

No wonder your English construction is inducing vomiting
you have to vomit regurgitating!
oo loogun arindo o si njaayan
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

you have to vomit regurgitating!
oo loogun arindo o si njaayan

What is this idiot saying now? Vomit regurgitating. You are writing rubbish. It is better you speak your Ibadan language jejely and stop insulting those who wasted their money to send you to school
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

What is this idiot saying now? Vomit regurgitating. You are writing rubbish. It is better you speak your Ibadan language jejely and stop insulting those who wasted their money to send you to school
ayo!
ayo teti
oomo yayo poro!
esin abonmu lomo si ngunyi!
you are in public forum beware!
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

ayo!
ayo teti
oomo yayo poro!
esin abonmu lomo si ngunyi!
you are in public forum beware!

You are the one that seems to have forgotten that you are on a public forum with you nauseating use of English
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

You are the one that seems to have forgotten that you are on a public forum with you nauseating use of English
ok
let's take the Nairaland forum as our curriculum vitae to be presented in any service for job between and you:
who would be qualified?
Adetayo234's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Adetayo234's Profile
Adetayo234's Latest Topics ( View All 5 Topics | Posts )
Webmasters / I've Got Paypal To Sell
by adetayo234. 1 post & 126 views. 4:28pm On Jan 06 (adetayo234)
Investment / Contact Me For Your Paypal
by adetayo234. 2 posts & 118 views. 12:21pm On Jan 06 (adetayo234)
Business / Paypal Available For Sale
by adetayo234. 2 posts & 113 views. 12:20pm On Jan 06 (adetayo234)
Politics / Why The Increase In Fulani Herdsmen Attacks?
by adetayo234. 19 posts & 660 views. 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2016 (FULANIGERIA)
Phone/Internet Market / MTN And Their Latest Fraud
by adetayo234. 6 posts & 503 views. 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2015 (princetom1)
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To adetayo234
Time registered: December 19, 2015
Time spent online: 6 days & 16 hours

My Profile oladeebo
Nairaland Forum / My Profile
My Latest Topics ( View All 102 Topics | Posts )
Politics / Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! (1)
by oladeebo. 49 posts & 2286 views. 7:18pm (oladeebo)
Politics / Photo Of Biafran Interim President And His Cabinets
by oladeebo. 26 posts & 1787 views. 9:20am (skimmy005)
Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Had Been Overtrown In A Bloodless Coup Led By Sag. Benjamin Onwuka.
by oladeebo. 24 posts & 1193 views. 11:00pm On Jul 31 (oladeebo)
Politics / Nigeria Would Rather Lose Maiduguri To Shekau Than Lost Port Hacourt To Kanu!
by oladeebo. 7 posts & 237 views. 3:26pm On Jul 30 (jacyhelen)
Politics / Between Nnamdi Kanu And Nigeria Who Is Winning The Game?
by oladeebo. 5 posts & 354 views. 10:42am On Jul 30 (fuckerstard)
Posts I've Liked | Posts I've Shared | My Quotes & Mentions
Send E-Mail Message To oladeebo
Time registered: June 05, 2017
Time spent online: 11 days & 19 hours
View My posts (1168) | View My topics (102)
Section Most Active In: Politics
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by paBuhari(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one na original MADE IN OGBOMOSHO news. grin grin
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

ok
let's take the Nairaland forum as our curriculum vitae to be presented in any service for job between and you:
who would be qualified?
Adetayo234's Profile
(Follow This Member)

My Profile oladeebo
Politics / Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! (1)
Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Had Been Overtrown In A Bloodless Coup Led By Sag. Benjamin Onwuka.
Politics / Nigeria Would Rather Lose Maiduguri To Shekau Than Lost Port Hacourt To Kanu!

And so? What does that teach us? Jobless fool
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

And so? What does that teach us? Jobless fool
you registered: December 19, 2015
with just 5 topics
you have no single topic with 1000 views!

oladeebo
with 102 topics
most of my topics got 1000 views
let's say You & Me bid for an election post today can you defeated me?

Egbe eni laa koyan ehura to!
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by nototribalist: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:
report said.

Afonjas, you people are clueless

Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonjas, you people are clueless
sorry!
Yoruba must accepted the grievances of igbo because igbo can't free themselves, and Yoruba didn't free them,
can't they cry?
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by princetom1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

ok
who would be qualified?
Adetayo234's Profile
(Follow This Member)

My Profile oladeebo

angry
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

you registered: December 19, 2015
with just 5 topics
you have no single topic with 1000 views!

oladeebo
with 102 topics
most of my topics got 1000 views
let's say You & Me bid for an election post today can you defeated me?

Egbe eni laa koyan ehura to!

Now I understand that you are an empty idiot. So the value of your life is measured by your number of posts and likes on nairaland? Who placed this curse of stupidity on your destiny?
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

Now I understand that you are an empty idiot. So the value of your life is measured by your number of posts and likes on nairaland? Who placed this curse of stupidity on your destiny?
Another failure!
my post you quote published at 7.55pm
you respond 8.44pm roughly an hour later!
ain't you dull?
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
oladeebo:

Another failure!
my post you quote published at 7.55pm
you respond 8.44pm roughly an hour later!
ain't you dull?

Boy, you are an idiot o.

So, you think everyone is jobless like you?

You think everyone wastes his life and destiny on nairaland like you?

You talk like a useless dead-brain baby.

See the way you are boasting with something shameful.

Your brain must be really backward.
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by oladeebo: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
quote @adetayo234.

i. Who is this idiot for Christ sake?
ii. Why are you making a fool of yourself
iii. What is this idiot saying now?
iv. Jobless fool
v. Now I understand that you are an empty idiot.
vi. Boy, you are an idiot o.
Since you were born idiot & fool stop quoting me because I need my precious time for reasonable person.
Re: Just In: Nnamdi Kanu Had Gone Hiding Since The Announcement Of Ben Onwka Coup! by adetayo234: 2:24am On Aug 02, 2017
oladeebo:
quote @adetayo234.

i. Who is this idiot for Christ sake?
ii. Why are you making a fool of yourself
iii. What is this idiot saying now?
iv. Jobless fool
v. Now I understand that you are an empty idiot.
vi. Boy, you are an idiot o.
Since you were born idiot & fool stop quoting me because I need my precious time for reasonable person.

You act like a chronic idiot. Your useless life is measured by how many posts you make on nairaland. Yes, you are both an anointed idiot and a fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lying In State And Memorial Service Of Late Alex Ekwueme (photos) / Images Of Bullion Van Entering Bourdillon, Home Of APC National Leader / World Largest Aircraft Antonov Landed In Markuurdi Airforce Runway-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.