Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. (8550 Views)

Bovas And Company Limited Recruitment Test / Bovas And Company Test Invite!!! / Thread For Bovas And Company Entry Level Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Esmael23(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2017
BOVAS' management philosophy is based on Solid Foundation, Confidence, Truth and Vigor. People who come to BOVAS want to work here because we have created an environment that encourages team building, project management, skill transfer, and career development.

In 1980, our Managing Director Mrs. V. A. Samson started as a dealer under Texaco Nigeria Ltd. (now MRS Plc.) distinguished herself by winning the most priced Texaco Plc Best Dealer Award in sales, marketing innovativeness amongst others for the Latin American/West African Region. The BOVAS group was established in 1980 and started operations as an indigenous independent petroleum marketing company.

We are always looking to recruit the best talents to join us at BOVAS & Company Limited. If you share our values and believe BOVAS is a great fit for you, we invite you to submit your resume to be considered for all current and future opportunities.

Employment type: Permanent/fulltime

1. Administration
2. Audit
3. Account
4. LPG
5. Logistics
6. Sales
7. Maintenance
8. Information technology

General requirements:

1. OND/NCE/HND/BSC
2. Should not be more than 45years at time of application
3. Qualification should be in management, public administration, business administration, accounting, ICT, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, statistics, Economics and other related fields (agriculture, sociology etc.)
4. Work experience is an added advantage (Not mandatory)

Closing date: Not specified

Note: All applications are made online

Submit and application here : <<<APPLY>>>

http://www.naijaemploys.tk/2017/07/online-applications-at-bovas-and.html?m=1

Never say "I can't"

1 Like

Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by tosbobby(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Hello sir,
I'm an NCE holder in Economics. I filled the online application form on Bovas web page few days ago, do I still need to refill for this current publication.
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Pls I'm finding it hard to apply I keep getting " ur message can not be sent each time I submit, pls any way out?
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
tosbobby:
Hello sir,
I'm an NCE holder in Economics. I filled the online application form on Bovas web page few days ago, do I still need to refill for this current publication.
Pls after filling the form did u receive any message that ur submission was successful?
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Deelaw(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Traffic hustlers on the prawl cool
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by AUTOCRATIC(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
BEWARE OF SCAM OOOO, A REPUTABLE ORGANIZATION WILL ALWAYS HAVE WELL ESTABLISHED WEBSITE
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by tosbobby(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
raphafire:

Pls after filling the form did u receive any message that ur submission was successful?

Yes, I did received a confirmation mail saying submission was successful.
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
tosbobby:

Yes, I did received a confirmation mail saying submission was successful.
OK.thanks
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Pinkieblue(f): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
raphafire:
Pls I'm finding it hard to apply I keep getting " ur message can not be sent each time I submit, pls any way out?

Make sure u fill the part of where u have to wtite about yourself and make sure u tick the I am not a robot... Then submit
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Pinkieblue:

Make sure u fill the part of where u have to wtite about yourself and make sure u tick the I am not a robot... Then submit
Thanks so so much.. God bless u....I really appreciate ur reply...
It worked one hand after doing as u said..thanks so so much
Re: BOVAS And Company Ltd Is Recruiting. by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
i have HND in Petroleum and Gas Engineering from Petroleum Training Institute,Sir I have appplied before on first week of June this year and i received email telling me that my application was successful,pls Sir can i still reapply?

(1) (Reply)

Compliance Officer Job Vacancy At Sunrose Consulting Limited / Society For Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.