Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) (32376 Views)

What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / UNIABUJA UPDATES:- Girls Inside Boys Hostel, Roaming Around Streets See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Bloggz74(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
madridguy:
Begging and child molestation does not have root in Islam.

Almajiri practice not representing Islam.

Yet it is entrenched
Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
The core north should find something to do to this,because we in the west are also going to madrasa and not like this,even in my madrasa im paying fees per term.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by StakerLives(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
cool

Thank God They Didnt Kill Him And Justice Must Be Served To The Teachers

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who is this almajiiri quoting me? undecided undecided
Ersan:

Do you speak english? or must they explain every statement to you?

4 Likes

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
nototribalist:
No more cow breast to use and feed them anymore?

Lol at this simpleton attributing pictures of asians to northern nigerians. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
But that doesn't stop him from holding tight his begging plate

I thought Kwakwasiya settled them

Upon all the projects GEJ did for this amajiri yet they are still carrying plate everywhere
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by StakerLives(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
The core north should find something to do to this,because we in the west are also going to madrasa and not like this,even in my madrasa im paying fees per term.
shut up westerner
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

I don waka already. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by StakerLives(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
maxiuc:
But that doesn't stop him from holding tight his begging plate

I thought Kwakwasiya settled them

Upon all the projects GEJ did for this amajiri yet they are still carrying plate everywhere
we are still better inshowing brotherhood than you guys
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Who is this almajiiri quoting me? undecided undecided

Almajiri=student

Abo.ki= friend

Your insults are so foolish you dont even know how hard we laugh at your stupidity.
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by vaca1: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Watching how potor goats will soon dive in and start masturbating forgetting their barbaric acts toward an innocent little boy in the name of witchcraft.
condemn the act first before you start firing. don't tow that line. if you see others taking that part, call them back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

shut up westerner
who is this idiot? Oh idiot fulani bastard,how many of your fulani children are almajiri beggars? it is hausa children that are almajiri beggars.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Sagay212: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rokaa:
According to Rariya page (facebook), the incident happened at unguwar Sheka, Kano.

The young Almajiri whose age is below ten(10) was ruthlessly beaten by his teacher, Mallam Mas'udu Yakubu as a punishment for too much roaming around.

Confirming the incident, a Hisbah police officer, barrister Nabahani Usman said the teacher was arrested and prosecution process has since commenced

http://arewaonline.com/104/another-almajiri-brutally-flogged-in

Damn...LMAO the title is hilarious...'brutally flogged'' lol...He must have been very annoying. Roaming everywhere like they don't even rest or have a break. They'll beg the same person for money like 30 times in a day. I understand the feeling...it can be annoying but they don't have to beat them. If you don't have anything to give them just move on.

Though some of them will curse and insult you if you don't give them money.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
conductor101:

At least we don't stone each other with bomb. BTW, I'm only speaking about the Southeast and Southsouth. I don't know about the headslamming hanimals in the Waste. cheesy

Why are you feeling guilty? Why are you catching feelings for a praise? i said all southerners are PHD holding gentlemen are you not? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Look who we have here, a gworo chewing almajiri thinking he's got an opinion. Better channel your negative energy toward bringing back that vegetable from London
Ersan:

Almajiri=student

Abo.ki= friend

Your insults are so foolish you dont even know how hard we laugh at your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by nextprince: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rokaa:

It has everything to do with Islam.

The muslims abandoning their children in those schools are doing it for Islam, they believe those children are in God's care.

They think Almajiranci is the best way to acquire Islamic knowledge.

Since Islam created the system, let Islam abolish it, the poor must not be allowed to continue subjecting their children to cruelty in the name of education.

There are better Islamic schools that even the poorest can afford. N50-N100 a week per child for evening Islamic schools is affordable.

If it has to do with Islam, acts like this by a pastor has to do with Christianity then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by nextprince: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
conductor101:

At least we don't stone each other with bomb. BTW, I'm only speaking about the Southeast and Southsouth. I don't know about the headslamming hanimals in the Waste. cheesy

But you chain yourselves on account of withcraft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Look who we have here, a gworo chewing almajiri thinking he's got an opinion. Better channel your negative energy toward bringing back that vegetable from London

Goro=kola nut, something you inyamirais cant do without. SMH, brain dead, you lot are...plain and simple.

Of course my opinion matters, at least more than yours in this country you inferior being! grin

He will come back and piss on you. Jobless weasel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by MONITZ: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
conductor101:

Oh my God, u re wicked ,from which planet thou cometh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by nextprince: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
its normal..they beat kids like how they beat animals.

Next

And this pastor chain kids like how he chained a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by StakerLives(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
who is this idiot? Oh idiot fulani bastard,how many of your fulani children are almajiri beggars? it is hausa children that are almajiri beggars.
what baffles me about you southerners is that despite you calling us names, we control your numerous resources
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by nextprince: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Generalkaycee:
FEAR NORTH
Fear south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by nextprince: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Generalwoodz:
Why flogging them na? This nothern moslems sef

Why chaining him, this southern pastor sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
StakerLives:

what baffles me about you southerners is that despite you calling us names, we control your numerous resources
mugafal don't divert the post,we are talking about islam and madrasa now not resource!

2 Likes

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Religion of pieces. aka Islam.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by MzJin(f): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rokaa:
According to Rariya page (facebook), the incident happened at unguwar Sheka, Kano.

The young Almajiri whose age is below ten(10) was ruthlessly beaten by his teacher, Mallam Mas'udu Yakubu as a punishment for too much roaming around.

Confirming the incident, a Hisbah police officer, barrister Nabahani Usman said the teacher was arrested and prosecution process has since commenced

http://arewaonline.com/104/another-almajiri-brutally-flogged-in

this is inhuman .....so sorry lil boy.....you culdnt give dem d basic things of life rather you punish them for exercising their freedom of movement n assaulted them violently. ?.. where av ur humanity gone this is absurd .... I pray ur wounds heal kid

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by ganiyu26(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Its not their fault... The leaders are still to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

And this pastor chain kids like how he chained a goat.
im not surprised. Its also common in afonja churches

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
im not surprised. Its also common in afonja churches

He should have known better, drugs and cultism is more your poison yeah?
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by StakerLives(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
mugafal don't divert the post,we are talking about islam and madrasa now not resource!
then why did you mention fulani?? Useless coward

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by delishpot: 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
That person is not below 10 abeg.
Anyway, why did the man take laws into his hands? The state should handle such cases properly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / Steps For Nigerian Students To Access Loan Scheme / ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.