Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) (32387 Views)

What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / UNIABUJA UPDATES:- Girls Inside Boys Hostel, Roaming Around Streets See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by spartan117(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Take this message to the dolts who jump at any case like this involving Islam and start masturbating out their miserable lives forgetting similar or worse cases in Christianity.
Alright i would share d message with them also.
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by nextprince: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
spartan117:

Alright i would share d message with them also.
Good.
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by spartan117(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
delivryboy:

As shared by Child's Right And Rehabilitation Network...

'NewlyArrivedChildren at CRARN Center, Eket.

These kids just arrived the CRARN Children center.
They were rescued by a team of our volunteers.

Two of them were in different prayer houses for months for a phantom deliverance and fraudulent exorcism before being thrown to the streets.
The scars and fresh burns of wounds on their bodies due to long term lashing, scalding and systematic tortures are not worthy of exposure as Mark Zuckerberg beloved men will bring down this piece.

The only girl among them said she ran away from a group of children in Oron when a man came to force them into his car.

This is how the hapless children are being trafficked into prostitution, child labor and sex slavery. Thousands of them surfer this fate in Nigeria.
Ritual killers are also on the sprawl for their body parts meant for black magic for politicians, businessmen and pastors who crave for miracle power.

If churches see nothing wrong in dubbing children witches which lead to their torture, abandonment and deaths; or becoming a nuisance to the society, the government should be daring enough to shutdown such churches'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/3-kids-rescued-by-crarn-in-akwa-ibom.html?m=1
gurunlocker:

spartan117 post=59048147:

The so called pastor u keep mentioning did a very cruel thing just as the Islamic teacher did also. They both deserve to be locked in jail. So There is really no point to all this finger pointing we all have a common enemy that we must fight,it's name is division it has bred corruption, terrorism, hunger and starvation among our children. So let us stop fueling it with these pointless name calling and let's call a spade a spade irrespective of religion or tribe

show me two of this and I will show you millions of that....
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by zolapower: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Funny ,if they don't roam how will they have food to eat . They live on bola Na and they can't just stay in a place and watch manner fall from heaven .
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adeley83:
Wait, what's an almajiri if he cant roam around
I wonder o. An almajiri that can't roam around, is that one almajiri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by sfpumpy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
when GEJ was assisting them, they were the one that rigged election for PMB.....
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by 8kingz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rokaa:

It has everything to do with Islam.

The muslims abandoning their children in those schools are doing it for Islam, they believe those children are in God's care.

They think Almajiranci is the best way to acquire Islamic knowledge.

Since Islam created the system, let Islam abolish it, the poor must not be allowed to continue subjecting their children to cruelty in the name of education.

There are better Islamic schools that even the poorest can afford. N50-N100 a week per child for evening Islamic schools is affordable.

Thank Allah you know there are better Islamic schools than almajiri types of school, that shows you that Islam did not create almajiri the same way it did not create street begging, it's simply there own culture or hv u seen almajiri system of learning in countries that brought Islam e. g saudi
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rokaa:

It has everything to do with Islam.

The muslims abandoning their children in those schools are doing it for Islam, they believe those children are in God's care.

They think Almajiranci is the best way to acquire Islamic knowledge.

Since Islam created the system, let Islam abolish it, the poor must not be allowed to continue subjecting their children to cruelty in the name of education.

There are better Islamic schools that even the poorest can afford. N50-N100 a week per child for evening Islamic schools is affordable.

Islam never create the system. It is even haram to beg in Islam except in two condition.
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
The core north should find something to do to this,because we in the west are also going to madrasa and not like this,even in my madrasa im paying fees per term.

Oga sa. I am in the co North. I go to madarasa. So don't think we don't have madarsa. They are everywhere.

Its the greediness of some northern parent that leads to this Almajiranci all in the name of getting Quranic education.

1 Like

Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
MrHowto:

Oga sa. I am in the co North. I go to madarasa. So don't think we don't have madarsa. They are everywhere.

Its the greediness of some northern parent that leads to this Almajiranci all in the name of getting Quranic education.

i don't say you don't go to madrasa,don't misquote me bro!
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by OgaBuhari: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
Ermm I thought Almajiris roam about. Isn't that like their thing ?
lol ekemini udo essien (as your profile States so).
Abadie?
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by blackbeau1(f): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
lol ekemini udo essien (as your profile States so).
Abadie?
idioko
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by OgaBuhari: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
idioko
afo aba ke uyo currently?
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by blackbeau1(f): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
afo aba ke uyo currently?
iyo
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by OgaBuhari: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
blackbeau1:
iyo
Odu ke mong?
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ersan:

I know what you said.

And the second part, well... I rest my case. grin
Lol grin
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
i don't say you don't go to madrasa,don't misquote me bro!

What I want you to understand is, those villagers don't like the madarasa, they want where they will keep their children away so they won't feed them while hiding under Islam. And they will recall them back home to farm during farming season, only to send them back after working for them.
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
MrHowto:

What I want you to understand is, those villagers don't like the madarasa, they want where they will keep their children away so they won't feed them while hiding under Islam. And they will recall them back home to farm during farming season, only to send them back after working for them.
that is what im trying to say!
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

This is peace I guess.

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/3-kids-rescued-by-crarn-in-akwa-ibom.html?m=1
Every region in the world are in situations of these natures.

Have you read Random Reflection?

BELIEF.
HOW ABSURD AND DANGEROUS BELIEFS HAVE LED TO ATROCITIES:

A TRAIL OF BLOODY FROM MEDIEVAL EUROPE TO MODERN AFRICA, HOW MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE DIED NEEDLESSLY POGROM IN EUROPE.

AFRICA'S BLOODY BELIEFS.

(WITCHCRAFT, HUMAN SACRIFICE, CULTS, RITUALS, MURDER, KILLINGS IN THE NAME OF ALLAH AND gods etc).

If you don't, look for it and read. And your mindset will never remain the same.
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by dreamangel: 5:25am On Aug 02, 2017
It is the brutality, indoctrination and brainwashing that turns them into extremists unable to think for themselves. That is a core objective of the programme
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Generalwoodz:
Why flogging them na? This nothern moslems sef
happy birthday
Re: Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
StarPlayer:
Really? If I was born and raised in a religion with so many red flags as this, I think by now I would have started having a rethink. Haba I'm not a zombie na cry

of cos,u aint no zomB,u are a star_zomB
grin

op,poor alumajiri..he shud port to idoma and get a wheelbarrow pushing job joor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / Some Nigerian Courses And Their Type Of Student / ABU Zaria Student ConstructsLeemah Mobil Barrier Sensitive As Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.