Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) (35258 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Libya tat yes to be a lady of prosperity under Gadaffi is now a hotbed for isis

obama, e no go better for you and your whole generation
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
I welcome you back home dear compatriots. The struggle continues. Don't give up. Victory is certain. Just remain focused. There are opportunities everywhere. Thank God you are alive because some could not make it.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by ensamy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na APC cause am.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Souljaboi1: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
The irony of this story is that despite the crisis in Libya, they still have a functional National Airline.

What can we say about ourselves ?
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by StarBukola(f): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
234GT:
No place like home.
I will make it in Nigeria. God who created me here knows whag He is doing. If I'm leaving this country, it's for a well planned vacation/relaxation, not for hustling.
God bless you my brother! Never knew someone out really sees thing the way I do
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and Libya is better now abi?...ghadafi is no saint,but neither are we all!!..what Africans need are strong leaders not western puppets..is Libya better with or without ghadaffi?.. The answer is obvious
The bold is were u pple go wrong
Fighting war is expensive, or u thought gadaffi fought with his own personal funds?
After using the country's resources to fight war, what do u expect?
U want libya to glo after gadaffi ravage that country because of his greed for power?
Libya will take time to stabilize because of gadaffi decision
Go to Alepo now & see what it looks like?
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Iamzik:

It's a pity that you have been watching only CNN.

Ghaddafi remains the best leader Africa ever had till date. Lybians had everything rosy under him. Google is your friend.

America wanted lybia oil to be sold in dollars but he declined so they decided to topple his regime in the name of wanting to install democratic government.

Any true lybian will tell you that the country is a shadow of itself today. It's not a must to practice democracy. America should allow people govern themselves with whatever system suites them.

He was able to keep all those jihadists in check. Soon after his death, there was no leader with his pedigree capable of maintaining cohesion. The result is Isis, al shabab and the rest. Some want democracy, others want an Islamic country and America left them to their wahala.

BTW Ghadafi was not perfect. Yes he was a dictator but his government is better than what they have today.
Gadaffi best leader africa ever had
Just hear yourself talk...NELSON MANDELLA was & still remain the best, not gadaffi
Gadaffi was a terrorist...
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Better than Bush, Obama, Blair and Cameron.
Nelson Mandella was from africa
why is he celebrated all over the world
Would u choose a terrorist lke gadaffi to rule u over nelson mandella?
Be honest with yourself....
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by hollywater: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Disclaimer:
Beautiful children. Don't worry your parents will soon get back on their feets.
How?
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Ghana Dey der Una no go

Na this wicked country Una pack Una sef go

They go there hoping to cross over to Italy. That's the final destination. In many cases they have been duped of their money while travelling across the Sahara desert. Many of them are buried in the sand of that desert. These are the lucky ones.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Dennis93z: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
DeWisedon:
I wish una welcome. una think say na here beta abi?
Help me tell them again
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Iamzik: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

Gadaffi best leader africa ever had
Just hear yourself talk...NELSON MANDELLA was & still remain the best, not gadaffi
Gadaffi was a terrorist...

Mandela best in terms of what?

The whites developed every infrastructure South Africa boasts of today. Mandela was a freedom fighter and he earned name and respect for his sacrifice.

Ghadafi built systems and infrastructure from the scratch in Lybia. They had better healthcare than present day United States, employment and house after graduation, schools were tuition free, good roads, steady electricity and water, social security that placed all citizens in monthly allowance, good prices for their oil at OPEC, independent military, good international relation which brought peace in the Middle East. He identified with black Africans. Present day lybia is a shadow of itself.

Ghadafi was the first to propose free trade between African countries, proposed African union just like you have the EU and Schengen.

If you see him only as a terrorist then you need to read about lybia under Ghadafi with an open mind.
Mention the number of insurgent groups you know in lybia during his reign.

3 Likes

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Iamzik: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

Fighting war is expensive, or u thought gadaffi fought with his own personal funds?
U want libya to glo after gadaffi ravage that country because of his greed for power?

Who assigned US as global police?

If the country is doing well under the current system of government why go there to topple the leader.

US bit more than they could chew. The only person who could handle Isis was killed and Isis is now their daily nightmare.

They are about to repeat thesame mistake in Venezuela and maybe north Korea.

Democracy is not by force. China is not democratic state, Turkey is not, Russia just have a shadow of democracy but we all know that Putin is the defacto Supreme ruler.
All these countries are doing well nonetheless.

Will they also go and install democracy in Saudi Arabia and depose the king?? If a system is working leave it alone. No system is perfect and people are different....

People in the Middle East are militant oriented and what they need is a tough military general not democracy. But Alas he's no more!

3 Likes

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Iamzik:

Mandela best in terms of what?

The whites developed every infrastructure South Africa boasts of today. Mandela was a freedom fighter and he earned name and respect for his sacrifice.

Ghadafi built systems and infrastructure from the scratch in Lybia. They had better healthcare than present day United States, employment and house after graduation, schools were tuition free, good roads, steady electricity and water, social security that placed all citizens in monthly allowance, good prices for their oil at OPEC, independent military, good international relation which brought peace in the Middle East. He identified with black Africans. Present day lybia is a shadow of itself.

Ghadafi was the first to propose free trade between African countries, proposed African union just like you have the EU and Schengen.

If you see him only as a terrorist then you need to read about lybia under Ghadafi with an open mind.
Mention the number of insurgent groups you know in lybia during his reign.
If he was this good why did his people wanted freedom by clamouring for democracy?
don't be deceived by what u read, they are all lies....i tell u
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

you didn't answer the question?
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Iamzik: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

If he was this good why did his people wanted freedom by clamouring for democracy?

Na there you go fear US

Divide and conquer is the word. Us actually Armed several militant groups to revolt and fight the government of the day.

Same thing currently happening in Syria. They Armed Kurdish militants provide Air support in a bid to topple bashar al- Assad. They have not succeeded all thanks to Russia. Russia believes that toppling Assad will result in war and humanitarian crisis in the Middle East considering that allepo next door is still on fire.

That is the playbook man

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

His people, or you meant the western media? Dude, go get some sleep!
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
you didn't answer the question?
which question?
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

which question?
is Libya better with or without ghadaffi?
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
mastermaestro:

His people, or you meant the western media? Dude, go get some sleep!
No...America citizens were the ones protesting on the streets
Were u there?
Aren't u be getting all u knw abt libya from media? Only ur media source is accurate?
Wake up from ur sleep

When i see gadaffi, i see jammeh of gambia
These are no leaders
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
is Libya better with or without ghadaffi?
Did Gadaffi fought the war with his personal money or libya resources? that answers your question

Now i know most of u don't know what it costs to fight a war, go to parts of borno & see for yourself. Physically & financially war kills a nation
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by ezelous: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Its good they are back and be safe here...there is no place like home.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Iamzik:

Na there you go fear US

Divide and conquer is the word. Us actually Armed several militant groups to revolt and fight the government of the day.

Same thing currently happening in Syria. They Armed Kurdish militants provide Air support in a bid to topple bashar al- Assad. They have not succeeded all thanks to Russia. Russia believes that toppling Assad will result in war and humanitarian crisis in the Middle East considering that allepo next door is still on fire.

That is the playbook man
I laugh when i read post like yours
The truth about syria war is far more complex
your understanding of what is going on in Syria is likely coming from one of two main camps Western media or Eastern media. Or have u been there?
Now what gives u the impression that eastern media is 100% accurate & right?

smh
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Yinkaotunba123: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
it is a very terrible situation seeing Nigerians traveling to Libya despite the fact that Libya is in state of anarchy.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Iamzik: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

your understanding of what is going on in Syria is likely coming from one of two main camps Western media or Eastern media. Or have u been there?

smh

I never made mention of eastern or western media.

This is the 21st century and 99.999% of MSM are fast becoming propaganda tools with selective, biased reporting in support of the highest bidders agenda.

Better to compare MSM with other online sources (blogs/news sites/print/twitter etc) if you want to get the true picture.

BTW assuming that I'm wrong what do you think is the cause of Syria war of not to remove Assad.

If America and Russia stayed out of Syria do you think they'll still be fighting today ?

Most countries resolve their internal conflicts in no time unless there is support from external forces. Afghanistan is a battle ground today even affording US opportunity to test MOAB. Just imagine that for a moment....

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by cindybaby22(f): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

smh
Lol
I tire oo
they just sit in the comfort of their homes, read info online & start talking with so much confidence, as if they are there in Syria or Libya

We all read these things from various media, which is saying the truth one can't tell

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

Did Gadaffi fought the war with his personal money or libya resources? that answers your question

Now i know most of u don't know what it costs to fight a war, go to parts of borno & see for yourself. Physically & financially war kills a nation
k
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

Nelson Mandella was from africa
why is he celebrated all over the world
Would u choose a terrorist lke gadaffi to rule u over nelson mandella?
Be honest with yourself....
Gaddafi is better than Mandela. Mandela lost is focus. Mandela only got political freedom for his people not economy freedom.
If you don't know, Mandela honoured Mummar Gaddafi with the highest honour given to a non-south African. Gaddafi contributed immensely against the Apartheid.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
xtervaganza:
Libya tat yes to be a lady of prosperity under Gadaffi is now a hotbed for isis

obama, e no go better for you and your whole generation
ameen.... He no go better for Sarkozy, Harper, Abbot, Merkel, late King Abdullah of Saudi and Late Emir of Qatar, Hamad bin Thani. Those foolish people contributed to the destruction of Libya. Lest I forget, he no go better for all African leaders that kept quiet when Libya was destroyed except President Zuma who spoke to Gaddafi to move to South Africa on exile.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by zeeboss(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
klark3:

God!!!!! Do you live under rock?

Libya is a very very better off country in the time of gaddafi and gaddafi did not fight is people rather he only guide them ... Did you think if gaddafi is to fight is people he will be killed just like that?... Go to syria and see what fighting the people back means...American zombie
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by zeeboss(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

ameen.... He no go better for Sarkozy, Harper, Abbot, Merkel, late King Abdullah of Saudi and Late Emir of Qatar, Hamad bin Thani. Those foolish people contributed to the destruction of Libya. Lest I forget, he no go better for all African leaders that kept quiet when Libya was destroyed except President Zuma who spoke to Gaddafi to move to South Africa on exile.

God bless one Million times
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
zeeboss:

God bless one Million times
God bless you too bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Ngwa Road, Aba In Abia State (Photos) / Trailer & Toyota Corolla In Accident In Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Man Sleeping In A Moving Garbage Truck In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.