Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President (19211 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja / Osinbajo Receives Imam Who Hid 200 Villagers In Mosque / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by freshest4live: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
smartty68:

And yet they're doing well educationally, economically than Nigerians that claims to be tall undecided
Stop comparing Nigeria to Ghana. There's no need for comparison, Ghanians also have their challenges.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
like Nana like Buhari... 2 clueless leaders, but the former is better than the later
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by abbadsinger: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday received the visiting Ghanaian President, Nana Akufo-Addo, at the Presidential villa, Abuja.

Akufo-Addo arrived at the Villa at about 11.12 a.m. and was welcomed by Osinbajo who ushered him into the Acting President’s office through a red carpet.

The visit lasted for barely four minutes as the Ghanaian leader proceeded immediately to the National Defence College to deliver a lecture to the college graduands.

Akufo-Addo won the country’s 2016 presidential poll against the incumbent, John Mahama, by a margin of 9.45 per cent.

He was inaugurated into office on Jan. 7, 2017. . (NAN) .

source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/ag-president-osinbajo-receives-ghanaian.html
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=932164070267873&id=100004228653436
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you have not been to Ghana, stop arguing. Nigeri is ahead of Ghana economically and other areas. They look up to us.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by brightalo17: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin im tall plz and its not a crime to be short or so black like ghanaians

Tall man been rule by short people, guy better go commit suicide before it will be too late for you .
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Swanzi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
like Nana like Buhari... 2 clueless leaders, but the former is better than the later

Will you shut up..!!

Clue ko less ni..
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by freshest4live: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
johnjay4u2u:
If you have not been to Ghana, stop arguing. Nigeri is ahead of Ghana economically and other areas. They look up to us.

Lol l don't think they look up to us, we are not doing well either.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by FroshJaynex(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Umarlulu:
my brother we're facing economic recession but still Nigeria is ahead of Ghana far away in terms of standard of living in almost every aspect,I'm currently in Accra I'm here since before Nigerian 2015 general election.
See them. why don't u stay in ur gay looking country and u had to run to gh.? At least be nice to a country that has harbour ur miserable self. I just pray one day una cup go full so dem go pursue all of una.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by FroshJaynex(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
johnjay4u2u:

My guy am in Accra Ghana right now and I quote u that u are stupid for this comment. can u look up to a failure? I wonder why am quoting u slf dumbass

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by femijunior4(m): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin tongue cool

Evablizin:
grin grin grin

Chai you are a Savenger

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Swanzi:

Will you shut up..!!
Clue ko less ni..

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Swanzi:

Will you shut up..!!
Clue ko less ni..

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by freshest4live: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
FroshJaynex:
See them. why don't u stay in ur gay looking country and u had to run to gh.? At least be nice to a country that has harbour ur miserable self. I just pray one day una cup go full so dem go pursue all of una.
See your mouth, Ghanians full Naija too oh.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by FroshJaynex(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshest4live:

See your mouth, Ghanians full Naija too oh.
oh yes only for business, but here in Accra we now have Nigerians living and working here in Ghana. The way Nigerians dey flood this country eh especially those yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Ghanaians can short for Africa... The man is even shorter than dwarf Osinbajo.chai

Tah! Shutup! Must you talk?

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Smooyis(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anikulhapo:
One of these days, I will leave this country, I am tired of this nation, I even prefer Ghana sef

Ok bye bye o grin grin grin angry
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Ursino(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin Ghanaians can short for Africa... The man is even shorter than dwarf Osinbajo.chai

With all your height, what have you achieved?
Are you better than him in anyway?
Are you the God that created him?
Can you guarantee that all your descendants would be tall?

And who even said that life is better for the tall than for the short?

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by sshalom(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:

Is that all you could see? Gbosa for your super intelligence!

1 Like

Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ursino:

With all your height, what have you achieved?
Are you better than him in anyway?
Are you the God that created him?
Can you guarantee that all your descendants would be tall?

And who even said that life is better for the tall than for the short?

did i say being short is bad? are u sad u r short? sorry o
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by EmekaBlue(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Tah! Shutup! Must you talk?
shortingo if u r upset go stretch urself
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by EmekaBlue(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
brightalo17:

Tall man been rule by short people, guy better go commit suicide before it will be too late for you .
short man sorry e pain u tongue
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Umarlulu: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
FroshJaynex:
why do you people talk anyhow without second thoughts why do you like tagging everyone fool or criminal do you think every Nigerian living out of the country is into criminal activities,calling someone miserable is lack of respect better change your manners man,lastly I'm studying here if you may know.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by FroshJaynex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Umarlulu:
why do you people talk anyhow without second thoughts why do you like tagging everyone fool or criminal do you think every Nigerian living out of the country is into criminal activities,calling someone miserable is lack of respect better change your manners man,lastly I'm studying here if you may know.
Oh yeah I only lack respect for people who vomits trash. Why u no school for Nigeria? just keep mute and enjoy ur stay rather than comparing Dunlop slippers to sneakers.
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by brightalo17: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Let's post out pics and see who will be shamed. Hungry frustrated dude wink
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by PetroDolla3: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fuckeduppedness! These fooolish Shitnigerians and their fuelish Federal Republic of Foools grin the zoo is walloping in recession and there is no sign it will recover and all you think is the height of the Ghanaian president grin grin grin even your man Buhari that was tall like electric pole, what good did he bring to your Federal Republic of Fooools? grin MUMUDOM Republic grin

Hahahaha how many in the Federal Republic of foools have access to piped water? How many of you mudder fuggers have access to sanitation, electricity grin grin

EmekaBlue:
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by PetroDolla3: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
what is painful about being called a short man? Can you create an ant? Shitnigeria is a giant piece of azzhole inhabited by small pieces of shit. grin grin the biggest shitthole on earth grin
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by PetroDolla3: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
lol...im not a nigeria supporter but i believe Nigeria is way still better than ghana. which economic are u talking about? ghana is lower in gdp
you talk like a fooooooo. Ghana is lower in GDP? And why is that 99percent of Shitnigerians Are thieves,murderers, 419ners, rapists etc grin even with all their so-called big GDP? grin grin grin

And what is life expectancy in the Federal Republic of Fooools? How many Shitnigerians have jobs? Not being kidnappers or baby factories grin grin cool
Re: Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by CaptainFM1: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Anikulhapo:
One of these days, I will leave this country, I am tired of this nation, I even prefer Ghana sef

What is stopping u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

—david Mark's Daughter Reveals Why She Dumped PDP / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku / MC Oluomo Re-Elected As Lagos NURTW Chairman For A Second Term (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.