Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

“life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections (777 Views)

Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by ehijoshua1960: 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
“Life is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian man, Mompha shows off his bag collections
A Dubai-based Nigerian man, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha has shown he’s also a lover of the “Gucci Brand”.

Dubai-based Nigerian man

The Dubai-based Nigerian Man posted some photos of himself with his Gucci collection, and another, in a business class seat

He captioned one of the photos with: “Enroute To Denpasar #EmiratesBusinessClass … Life is Gucci #GucciCollection”

Dubai-based Nigerian man

many more pix yet to upload here;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

http://www.afrigistnews.com/2017/08/life-is-gucci-dubai-based-nigerian-man.html

Re: “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by RSVP: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
See head. cheesy
Re: “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
GUCCI HEAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by Optional2(f): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
so now nah Gucci dey rain

ok oh.
Re: “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by fiftynaira(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hushpuppi Come and check if this one is okpekete
Re: “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by emaxjey(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

so now nah Gucci dey rain

ok oh.

RAIN ko.. Okay kontinu... Showers of blessing of ni... Back to the topic.. See wetin hushpuppy or pussy cat arbi wet in be im be name wetin he don cause... Old man behaving childish... Now I know age of methusalah don't have anything to do with with the wisdom of Solomon...
Re: “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by zinachidi(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one resemble hushkitty without the beards...

His money, he can spend as he likes. Me wey dey talk sef, na only laptop bag I get.
Re: “life Is Gucci” — Dubai-based Nigerian Man, Mompha Shows Off His Bag Collections by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
hushpuppi come and check if this is original or fake but I need 20k from the money your friends gave you on instagram thanks as you have arrived with your Bugatti

(1) (Reply)

‘I’m okay, I only need to obey doctors orders’ -President muhamaddu buhari / I Want To Go To Heaven, Says Obasanjo / Biafra: You Will Perish In The Red Sea - Asari Dokubo Fires Buhari [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.