Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,958 members, 7,841,686 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu (1102 Views)

Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Sack Magu Now – Wike Charges Osinbajo / Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now -wike To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by EvenBlogger: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Addressing the media today at government House Port Harcourt, the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has expressed fears over the dangers that may occur if the leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, embark on his visit to Lagos State.

Speaking to the press, Wike said, " the whole of Eastern region has not being thoroughly convinced yet; for him to embark on that tour is like a suicide mission, we still need him here, even though I have never supported him for one day, but I think that his actions have thought Nigeria a good lesson of their mistakes, and where they need to amend."

He also revealed that if not for Nnamdi Kanu, Nigeria would have been out of shape. I urge him to stay back with his people, going to Lagos is not a welcomed development.

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/biafra-dont-embark-on-lagos-visit-wike-to-kanu

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by hammerF: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mazi Kanu,

Governor Wike have spoken well.

This was my thought originally, let us give Lagos a skip.

However, IPOB are prepared 4 Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
He that has ear...let him not hear if he likes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by divinehand2003(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
But what In this world is Kanu and IPOD looking for in Lagos?
Abi Lagos join Biafra map?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Excuse me, Mr Kanu, pls try maiduguri or sokoto

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by MasterChen: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by gberra: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
An advice from a thug to his fellow thug.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by clarocuzioo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wike has spoken well, Nnamdi Kanu has taught Nigeria some lessons they won't forget easily, I think he should restrict his movement to South east and South south, for now, though even if he goes to Lagos nobody will touch him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by otosa(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
hammerF:
Mazi Kanu,

Governor Wike have spoken well.

This was my thought originally, let us give Lagos a skip.

However, IPOB are prepared 4 Lagos.

No. Lagosia are waiting for Kanu. Mr. Governor put your mind at rest, Nothing will happen to him. In fact, he would also visit Abeokuta, Ibadan and Akure and nothing will happen to him.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by igbeke: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
He will go to Lagos and heaven will not fall.
The worst is to get him killed and then Nigeria govt will get ready to kill more.
BTW. One would think the Yoruba's will capitalize on his visit to make their stand known as regards this fraud of a country. Again who am I to advise them to say "no more" to slavery.
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by Arda1000(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nwike should know dat kanu is not afraid of going to Lagos if he withdraw now it will be disgraceful
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
even though I have never supported him for one day

Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by hammerF: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
otosa:
No. Lagosia are waiting for Kanu. Mr. Governor put your mind at rest, Nothing will happen to him. In fact, he would also visit Abeokuta, Ibadan and Akure and nothing will happen to him.

Like i said, IPOB are ready 4 Lagos the question should be is Lagos ready for IPOB?
Re: Biafra: Don't Embark On Lagos Visit, It Is Dangerous Now - Wike To Kanu by obyrich(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Was Kanu not arrested in Lagos? What's the fuss about going to Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

She Has A Strong Word For The Npf And Non Ipob Supporters (video, Pics) / Quit Notice: Igbo Groups Urge Arewa Youths To Assist Army In Fighting Bokoharam / President Buhari Calls For UN Protection Of The Ethnic Rohingya In Myanmar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.