Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu (28165 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by DONSMITH123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Former Abia State governor, Orji Kalu, on Tuesday received the leaders of the Coalition of Arewa Youths led by its chairman, Shettima Yerima.

The meeting held in Kalu’s house Tuesday afternoon.

Kalu shared what was discussed on his Facebook page.

He wrote: “It is the same group that made the Kaduna declaration in which three months quit notice was given to the Igbo living in the North. The quit notice has actually been a source of worry to me because I knew the commitments of our people around the world not to talk more of being economic migrants in nature.

“The unnecessary uprising caused by the quit notice inundated me to call them to order as nothing is too much to be sacrificed for peace. I believe the actions of these youth were borne out of frustration and I am happy that they have promised me today that they will further consult to sheath their swords and denounce their declaration.

“Today, they have given me their word of embracing peace and maintaining that no harm shall befall any of our people in the North. I believe in a united Nigeria where fairness, equity and justice are instituted. I also believe that our lives are sacrosanct and no Igbo blood should be spilled at any slightest provocation again.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/01/quit-notice-igbos-arewa-youths-told-orji-kalu/

8 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Unionised(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmmm...

Na who you call Sir?

Are you sure it's the right group?

Ok ooo...

24 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by DONSMITH123(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin
Unionised:
Hmmmm...

Na who you call Sir?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by divinehand2003(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
DONSMITH123:
grin grin

Arewa na scam

41 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by clarocuzioo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Criminal trying to be relevant, Orji Uzor Kalu you are a thief no matter how hard you try, we know you don't have the igbo interest at heart but only interested in your selfish gains, Go and clear your name in your corruption scandal, oh I forgot, you are now a saint as you have joined APC, rubbish.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by DONSMITH123(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
divinehand2003:

Arewa na scam
of a truth...they are supposed to be arrested for the statement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Dereformer(m): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
No presidential aspirant in Nigeria should ever give orji Uzo Kalu VP position.

That man is a vagabond in the east. We have not forgotten how he messed abia state up.

He is now running from piller to post like a squirell seeking for cheap recognition.

OUK is an anathema and no body should associate with him.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by omenka(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lovely. smiley

I'm sure the international community is taking notes. If peradventure the cradle falls, they would surely know whom to hold liable.

God bless Nigeria and all those who bless her. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by DerideGull(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Criminal trying to be relevant, Orji Uzor Kalu you are a thief no matter how hard you try, we know you don't have the igbo interest at heart but only interested in your selfish gains, Go and clear your name in your corruption scandal, oh I forgot, you are now a saint as you have joined APC, rubbish.

Bro you are right on point. A patented criminal trying to be relevant. Only in the cesspit called Nigeria would a junk of human being such as Orji Uzor Kalu still have the ears of the people.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by simplyhonest(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
the real question is.. WHO SEND AM?

if people like uzor Kalu will still hold relevant positions in biafra... then the agitation is a waste

9 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by DONSMITH123(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
omenka:
Lovely. smiley

I'm sure the international community is taking notes. If peradventure the cradle falls, they would surely know whom to hold liable.

who sir?

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by conductor4z: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Lovely. smiley

[/s]
Lol. So aboki people and afonjas are the ones crying to ICC now? cheesy cheesy

Uwa na-eme ntughari (the world is rotating) grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by DerideGull(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
simplyhonest:
if people like uzor Kalu will still hold relevant positions in biafra... then the agitation is a waste

No, most of them know that it will be either banishment or public execution.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Conductor29: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
conductor4z:
[s][/s]
Lol. America must hear this. So aboki people and afonjas are the ones crying to ICC now? cheesy cheesy

Uwa na-eme ntughari (the world is rotating) grin

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by zooster: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who is Orji uzo kalu?
Is he a minister in Gabon?

22 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by simplyhonest(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
DerideGull:

OK... cos he has no moral right to negotiate on behalf of biafrans

8 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by sorom4: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who is KALU?

I know only KANU!!!

19 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
No be only quit notice na ghana must go

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by unohbethel(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
DerideGull:

GBAM..so apt and savage..wen we get biafra, all of dis thiefs wil be forced to flee to other countries..many dont know it.

7 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Karlman: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
...northern illiterates on a notice me charade!

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by gozie112(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by takenadoh: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
What are they talking about this?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by OgaLinus: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by alphasperm(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Orji Kalu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by nototribalist: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Arewas have now turn to cowards, imagine trying to take over Afonjas position in Nigerian Cowards top 2

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by younglleo: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
didnt see there leader in dat pics.. Bia orji wat nonsence is dis..?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Quality20(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ok. Yeah Oji kalu is truly a visionary leader from the south east. I really must commend his foresight in engaging these arewa youths. He is the kind of youthful leader needed by all igbos and indeed by the whole south and by extension Nigeria - not rogues like the one who calls himself ffk, fayose or Jewish kanu. Keep up with the great strides kalu and don't forget to make more contributions and please be more vocal in your efforts at building a better society.

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by nototribalist: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
omenka:
Lovely. smiley

which note?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bukum!

d arewa spokesperson shld be arrested & hanged by his balls!

Prof Osibanjo falling my hand like seriously angry

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Told Me – Orji Kalu by Caleboha(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you go by what is written on social media you will assume the following;
1. Igbos only recide within the south east
2. There is no Igbo man in other parts of Nigeria
3. Igbos viciously hate and despise every other tribe
4. Igbos have more claim to Niger delta and its resources than the indigenous people of Niger delta
5. Igbos and Yoruba are often in armed conflicts, killing each other
6. Igbos and yorubas never intermarry
7. The north is better educated than other regions in Nigeria and have succeeded in pitching the igbos against the yorubas so as to maintain their grip on the machinery of gorvernance .
8. Igbos will immediately relinquish their multi billion dollar investments and relocate to Biafra as soon as the republic is created
9. There is no middle belt. The benue, nasarawa and plateau communities aren't different from the north that's why they intensely oppose Nnamdi Kanu and lent their voice in the declaration of a quit notice
10. Nigeria has never had a civil war in which the igbos were decimated
11. Nnamdi KANU has a back up plan, some solid international support, a stock pile of arms that could vanquish Europe
12. Ipob is actually peaceful and never compel anyone to obey their sit at home order. Their rallies aren't turbulent or chaotic, just a smooth priestly procession
13. Ipob and the threat of secession has received more attention from the media and federal government than the upsurge of boko haram attacks and recovery of territory.
14. The federal government is unpredictable, the constitution is crap. Elzakzaky would rot in prison, Oba of Ife will die custody, ipob members will be gunned down at will, Court rulings will be ignored at will.
15. Fulani herdsmen are an invisible group of night marauders. Unknown, slippery and highly evasive.

Most social media warriors are weak shameless cowards not deserving any response. If your opinion on issues is only based on what you see on social media, sorry for you. Social media put Buhari in Aso rock, now see where we are!

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari / Lagos Bye-Election: I Was Rigged Out – Gbadamosi Reacts To Results / Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.