Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo (30680 Views)

Man Goes Unclad At Hero Audition, Rachael Okonkwo Screams - Pictures / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by EvenBlogger: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Caption ..

A MAN of talent and integrity is back on screen @emekaikeofficial it's really an honor working with u
#anticipateloverz

On set with this veteran 
@emekaikeofficial 
#gunicsproduction

Source http://www.viviangist.com.ng/rachael-okonkwo-pictured-together-with-emeka-ike-on-set

Cc; lalasticlala

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by simplyhonest(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
welcome

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by stGabrielo(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Ehiscotch(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
The man who compared his wife to a rat. I am starting to lose whatever respect I had for him.

To the dude who mentioned, He said didn't just compare his wife to rats he compared mothers.

Competing the birth of a child to that of rat is stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by otitokoroleti: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The man who compared his wife to a rat. I am starting to lose whatever respect I had for him.

for real?

he's one of my favourite artistes

16 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by onosprince(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who he return epp... grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Kingtblakhoc(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin hungry don humble emeka like back to where he started from grin

I love his old movie
#derico cool

21 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Kingtblakhoc(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:

godoluwa
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by djemillionia: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
THIS NOLLYWOOD ACTORS ARE JUST TOO TIMID FOR MY LIKEING IN REAL LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Aburi001: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's time for my G to come back and hustle. He has been on break since he divorced his Wife.

It's time to manage his life once again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by humblenature: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ehiscotch:
COME ON SHUT UP. IS IT YOUR WIFE? NA PERSON WEY SEE RAT KNOW RAT WEN IM SEE.NA U SEE D RAT?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by TINALETC3(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
kiss Raechy gat bak side tho cheesy
Even as she try use her hand hide am 4 d sec pic, it stl pop out cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by OgaLinus: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by iamdull(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
So i should fry water?
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by otitokoroleti: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingtblakhoc:
godoluwa
I smell monsuru grin
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by banom(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
the guy at the back in that pics , is he urinating on that floor or possibly mastubating ? or is any other person not seeing what am seeing ?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by younglleo: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
mtchewww.....!!! How did dis add to dey hustle for biafra or dey arewa quit notice..
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Kingtblakhoc(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:

this must be monsuru grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue lol
Long time baba
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by takenadoh: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Where was he before?
Can't remember when last I saw any nollywood movie sha
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Make una check well before him go call police ooo
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't like him.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by NetBizguy: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
THis old man wey no dey gree old.. I was thinking Charlie Boy is the youngest old man until I read Emeka Ikeh was celebrating 50yrs.. but all these years he was acting love role thought he was around late 20s

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Buking1: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nawao but naija should upgrade in their acting.. Enough of all this traffic jam films dey give us

Anyway meet handsome boys on this app
Meet great guys in real live chat with 2second you login

This is one of the new Naija made social chat that people are talking about
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by otitokoroleti: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingtblakhoc:
tongue tongue tongue tongue lol Long time baba
I salute you boss grin Come see as I dey shine my teeth for public... grin grin grin grin grin how's life bro?
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by alphasperm(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
younglleo:
mtchewww.....!!! How did dis add to dey hustle for biafra or dey arewa quit notice..

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by azpekuliar: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by azpekuliar: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is he coming back with his over-sized suits? grin cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by Kingtblakhoc(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I salute you boss grin
Come see as I dey shine my teeth for public...
grin grin grin grin grin
how's life bro?
we thank God
Be like alabi don send u go village permanently? grin grin grin
We no dae see ur green light at all
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by otitokoroleti: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingtblakhoc:
we thank God

akinalabi pay my money ooo grin grin grin

Alabi don send me back to villa o...

Seriously, I'm busy these days.
Re: Emeka Ike Is Back To Nollywood, Pictured On Set With Rachael Okonkwo by otitokoroleti: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingtblakhoc:
we thank God

akinalabi pay my money ooo grin grin grin

Alabi don send me back to villa o...

Seriously, I'm busy these days.

u don detect vhorse loophole?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Model Challenge At Miss World 2017 & Advances To Top 40 / Natural Hair Battle- Uche Jombo,omoni Oboli & Chioma Akpotha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.