Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon (42671 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Father's Ikoyi Mansion / Nana Otedola: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by ruggedtimi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
nice...
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by freshmimi: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria

Kwara state uni or so.....heard they just started the course
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by enemyofprogress: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria
sambisa state university Maiduguri offers the cours
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by jashar(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshmimi:

Exactly wah i expected What's the guy above me thinking now?

that's two very different things. like i said i'm curious. i don't know much about the dj world. in short, the only dj i've heard of before her is dj jimmy jatt.
how many people are successful in that space?
if you have the information, why not enlighten me?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is that freeze cleaning the car shocked shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by pahen1991: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
no be my fault say dem no born me wit silver spoon buh en go be my fault if i still die poor. #ariseandshine
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by femi4: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
How can I make money
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Nigerian DJ, Ifeoluwa Otedola aka DJ Cuppy is in London as she performs at couple of gigs in her residential country.

She showed off her G Wagon, as she took it for a wash.

Car Game 100%.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/dj-cuppy-shows-off-her-white-g-wagon.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI
I rather enter taxi in London or USA than flashy cars.
It doesn't make sense over there
But it makes a big sense in country like naija, cos you pass so many people.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Henrydboss: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
gozie112:
federal republic of Biafra university, located at okija grin
am serious Pls no jokes I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Henrydboss: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
freshmimi:

Kwara state uni or so.....heard they just started the course
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by plessis: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nice
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Henrydboss: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=yungdizzy post=59048940]
Kwara state uni
I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Henrydboss: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
sambisa state university Maiduguri offers the cours
I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by belindar: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nobody knows her in UK. I have been to many restaurants in uk and never heard of anyone mentioning her name.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by iamwoods(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Waksdabos:
whaaat!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by TourismMan(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
your time at age 69,man it is over jo,forget it grin grin

Guy u funny o. Everyone has his/her own time. I met a man who became a contractor at 76 and that was when he started making tangible money in his entire life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
jashar:
i'm curious, if her dad wasn't rich, could she still have made money as a DJ?
i'm just asking ooo....

Well if it's her passion, she can.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by enemyofprogress: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
TourismMan:

Guy u funny o. Everyone has his/her own time. I met a man who became a contractor at 76 and that was when he started making tangible money in his entire life.
he had little time and energy to enjoy the money
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by jashar(f): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
vicfuntop:

Well if it's her passion, she can.

who has successfully done that given her profession?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by ikp120(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
Zaria I think.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Henrydboss: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
ikp120:
Zaria I think.
i recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by ikp120(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:

i recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering
Get across to the Department and make enquiries.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by alphasperm(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin angry I thought I saw g spot
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by ikp120(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
jashar:

who has successfully done that given her profession?
Have you heard of DJ Khaled? One of the biggest boys in music industry right now.

Just ask Google.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Henrydboss: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
ikp120:
Get across to the Department and make enquiries.
I will do that but I just wanted to see if any1 here can help me out
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
ladyF:
Money fall on us. Click like to say Amen

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

How you see the BCC matter...any cause for alarm?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Nigerian DJ, Ifeoluwa Otedola aka DJ Cuppy is in London as she performs at couple of gigs in her residential country.

She showed off her G Wagon, as she took it for a wash.

Car Game 100%.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/dj-cuppy-shows-off-her-white-g-wagon.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI
she comfortably calls her car bae....And you think its alright
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by gozie112(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:

am serious Pls no jokes I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks

Cc;Chukwuemekapromise please help a brother
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by LadiIshola(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:

Lagos State University (LASU)...faculty of engineering, Epe campus.. ...They just started.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by rayblings(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
yes in Canada, US.. hit me on Whatsapp 08164325236
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Henrydboss: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
LadiIshola:

Lagos State University (LASU)...faculty of engineering, Epe campus.. ...They just started.
That should be under mechanical engineering
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon by Webvibez: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / IK Ogbonna: Rich Men Who Give Girls 15 Thousand Dollars For Sex Should Invest / Mercy Johnson Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.