Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) (42944 Views)

Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Henrydboss: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
whatmoreng:

No. Its not an option in mechanical here in fupre.
R u a mech student in fupre?
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by loomer: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Sorry abeg. . let's stop being politically correct

Is this "girl" pretty?

She no get boyfriend?
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Henrydboss: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bonjoro:

U dont sound serious, u deserve a slap idiot
What is that supposed to mean fool
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks
futo
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by OgaBuhari: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaLinus:
NL please I'm on my kneels, please you all should help me with feeding money, Hunger would have taken my life away if not for my neighbors, Please i beg you all with God and just started our 2nd semester exam today the Indomie i have been using to sustain my self just finished today just imagine going into the hall with an empty stomach, Good people of NL please help me before i die of hunger.
God bless you all
if you're a Christian make use of your bible. God has made provisions for Provision of food and necessities there.. Just pray and exercise faith
Good luck
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
SandraJane:
As shared By An Online User .. with Caption ...

This is Abakpa junction in Enugu, some ladies like her are going about doing commercial sex jobs and slay queens and slay baes. She is out there doing keke biz. How many will like .

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/female-keke-driver-enugu
bye bye to prostitution,u shall make it in Jesus name.ladies look 4 something doing o!stop depending on men
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by HouseOfWine: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2017
If she like let her be the slay one...

Founder of all slay queens..

Heir to the slay throne..

A woman doing a taxi / keke job shouldnt be news..

If U come to my village at least 30% Of okada riders are females..

And this is a reflection of how strong willed and independent our women are... And this is portrayed in the gorvernment sectors that has women as leaders that (mostly yes!) are from my area

So while this might look news worthy to U its actually a norm in my environ

Wisdom is the princiPal thing however still get understanding
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Doppleganger: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks

Fupre does not offer aeronautical engineering.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Mayflowa(m): 12:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile

You should try NDA or look outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by dtrend(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2017
anything to settle the bills carry on........

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Seguntimmy(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2017
My Final Verdict:
This Post Is Irrelevant.

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Decryptor(m): 3:02am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Beautiful and hardworking igbo lady.
The lazy haters from the waste region won't learn from this nor find something meaningful to do with their lives.
they are busy eating amala and ewedu.

Their women can NEVER do this!
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by castrokins(m): 4:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Shared By A Facebook User But With Your Signature Stamp On The Images. Fear God O...
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 02, 2017
sekem:

There's little or nothing you can do about the whole situation

That emptiness is gonna and will always be your only companion for a very long time to come shocked

Whenever you come in contact with those celebrating, the best you can do is to pretend you are really happy for them

Problem is, for long can you continue or maintain wearing that pretence mask?

So i'm not alone in this....I sometimes think i'm hating which I believe is false....
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by cy4cent(f): 4:55am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Henrydboss post=59050052]FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile
Pls does anyone know any university offering aeronautical engineering in Nigeria?? I recently applied for mechanical engineering in fupre but I don't know if they offer it as one of the final year options areas in mechanical engineering any fupre mechanical engineering student in the house thanks[/quote

Futa does have Aeronautic engineering, in the alternative check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by reefah420(m): 5:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Not new...female mechanic dey my street
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Hobashola(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile

KWASU

1 Like

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by pLord: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't think any university in Nigeria does aeronotic engineering, the best way to achieve that is to finish your degree in mechanical engineering then apply to Nigerian College of Aviation technology Zaria to study aeronotic and I think it's an 18 months program.
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by lilytender: 8:03am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
The lazy haters from the waste region won't learn from this nor find something meaningful to do with their lives.

Are you alright?

Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by DRPAIT123(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
am a Yoruba man but I sincerely can't stop laughing at your...lemme stop,lol
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by freebrowsingtime: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's cute,

I'd love to ride rough and raw in her keke.

WHY does it seems like you're not commenting about the keke or is my brain reading this text different?
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by khalids: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
And as usual the two most stupid tribes...in Nigeria are busy fighting while the Northerners are busy looting and positioning themselves.....Do you see any Northerner here on nairaland fighting with you yet they are the ones you claim are holding you back
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by victor8269: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Baddestman:
Good girl,this will be lesson for your fellow yam legs sisters that are developing all part of nigeria with slut.
Who bang pass water nyash women?. Their something dey breathe all d time
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by jobbers: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by ElGeo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Henrydboss:
FTC.... So happy
Meanwhile

Kwara state university is offering aeronautical engineering
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by sekem: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

So i'm not alone in this....I sometimes think i'm hating which I believe is false....

You're not hating

Truth is, you can't even hate

Cos hate is an emotion and we are oftentimes so low in emotions too

You don't have to fight it

It's just who you are... who we are
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by LEKAYHIS(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2017
It's very very easy to notice animal from animal family among human expecially when it's comes to comment that has nothing to do with tribe
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by whatmoreng: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Henrydboss:

R u a mech student in fupre?
Am a marine Engineering graduate from the school. Most of our courses were with mech.
Re: Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) by Henrydboss: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
whatmoreng:

Am a marine Engineering graduate from the school. Most of our courses were with mech.
Cool so where do u work now with ur marine eng degree?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.