Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth (1092 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by Takeit2017(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by Rtopzy(f): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Huh!!!!! if she no put am for mouth e no go sell??

Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by Rapoo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
this one lacks creativity, what message is she trying to pass across. this is one of the reasons I don't make celebrities my role model
Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op obviously doesn't know what "fierce is".

She just wants to trend....thats all.

Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by BlackDBagba: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maybe it's a new kind of shoe undecided

Mouth shoe!
Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by malificent(f): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is this supposed to mean now?
Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by IdeyFindWife: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
pshaaw, tasteless!
Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by Tynasparks(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is this now
Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth by Came: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
She wan use belt kill the baby way dey her belle abi she no get belle again.. Hmmmmm!!!

(1) (Reply)

South African Actress, Thando Thabethe Buys Her Mom A Mercedes Benz / Nollywood Twins Actress Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Exclusive! Ooni Of Ife Takes Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.