Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos (42025 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
kerryjossy:
He should be prosecuted immediately. Wolf walking in sheep's clothing.
For what?
Borrowing benita27's logic ... maybe she infected him with HIV and AIDS.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by WetinConsignMe: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Buhari must be blamed for the woman's death.
The man beat her out of frustration cos he couldn't buy her a birthday present because of Buhari's wicked recession.
Buhari should be prosecuted, jailed and sentenced to death by firing squad for his economic crimes against humanity.

Cc Kingbuhari

I don't think it is totally Buhari's fault. U have to blame the man a little. Ok, let's put it this way, it is 95% Buhari's fault but the other 5% is still the man. (Also don't forget Buhari has been out of Naija for 7 months, so how can it be totally his fault)
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beaten to death shocked
Hian
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ikpewe:
You cant take crime away from Igbos
they represent the universe in crimes
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by muller101(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Mr Victor Umeh, a married man, who hails from Orumba South local government in Anambra

The married Umeh killed Plateau State-born Happiness, his secret lover in cold blood because of money.

The key word here is money. As long as money is involved, forget it.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

For what?
for foking the girl to death
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Beaten to death shocked
Hian
Probably he was angry.. girl must have done something
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
for foking the girl to death
An act of love
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
These tribal fights self.... everything must boil down to tribe on nairaland... I am getting fed up.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

Probably he was angry.. girl must have done something
So that's his excuse
E no go better for the guy .. so beating her is nit enough he has to end her life maka why sad
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] vexing

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

So that's his excuse
E no go better for the guy .. so beating her is nit enough he has to end her life maka why sad
Stop cursing he must have a serious reason.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

An act of love
act of murder
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
enemyofprogress:
act of murder
Adonbilivit.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

Stop cursing he must have a serious reason.
Did he kill their child Or his mother If not then I'm sorry the excuse ain't good enough
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by eboiga(f): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
I am officially tired of you
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl deserved the beating sha, I will have done the same too..why will he take her to a club only for her to start greeting guys 'upandan'.
Which kind 'see-finish' be that one?

That's why I don't like beating my sidechicks...it's better and safer to even beat your wife at least if something like this happens you can even claim she had a heart failure and settle with her family.

But when it's a sidechick, you always have the great problem of disposing the body.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by queeniepresh: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Horrible situation
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by KKKWHITE(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't know who said girls can't survive without dating a married man they are never satisfied it has become a common trend
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by KingRabota: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:
Mr Victor Umeh, a married man, who hails from Orumba South local government in Anambra

The married Umeh killed Plateau State-born Happiness, his secret lover in cold blood because of money.

Inside your brain you feel you have scored point, abii?
Oya , clap 4 urself u try
RIP to the departed
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Did he kill their child Or his mother If not then I'm sorry the excuse ain't good enough
It happens. He may be innocent
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by jayloms: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Evablizin:
Anybody that controls his/her anger is a warrior,in this case Umeh is a Foolish Loser

Ah Han! two spot on first page Deziani!! angry
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by ikukuhero: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl deserved the beating sha, I will have done the same too..why will he take her to a club only for her to start greeting guys 'upandan'.

That's why I don't like beating my sidechicks...it's better and safer to even beat your wife at least if something like this happens you can even claim she had a heart failure and settle with her family.

But when it's a sidechick, you always have the great problem of disposing the body.

I keep looking out to your senseless comments and I'll keep replying you on your senselessness until I notice little elements of sensibility in what you write. Screwed thinker you are. Common sense can be gotten without a price, yet, it remains far from your reach and extremely unaffordable to you.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by biblegirl: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
like seriously, y do men cheat? I still ve not gotten a true answer to that.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by ottohan: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
dem swear for those people ?
No they didnt swear for Them
The people they swear for na those MBOK wey the chop DOG MEAT

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by dominique(f): 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Silly men that will send their wives to the village so they fool around with small girls, I'm sure they won't learn from this. The crazy man is a beast, that's probably why his wife agreed to go to the village, to avoid the continuous pounding. Hope he's sentenced to death.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
ottohan:

No they didnt swear for Them
The people they swear for na those MBOK wey the chop DOG MEAT

hahahahhahahahaha epain ammm... nkor nyin Ekere "Umeh ?" hahahahahaha... criminal minded folks..

efri bodi no una now... oya go and die.. Unam ikod mkpo
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by jacyhelen(f): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
nextprince:

hahhahahahaha...see analysis...hahahahahah..chaiii..God bless ur talent....Pls BH need you for a well paid job.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by RGem(f): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
BadBlaize:
How do u beat som1 till d person dies?

I just don't understand. angry
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by delishpot: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Was that how your dad got away after killing your mom? Chai e dey Una family body.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by sirfee(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
biblegirl:
like seriously, y do men cheat? I still ve not gotten a true answer to that.
Why do women cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video) / 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.