Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos (42027 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
What a tragedy
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by beautiful232(f): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
wonders shall never end..
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by delishpot: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

Probably he was angry.. girl must have done something

So when your mom does something that angers your dad, your dad will kill herr? What a stupid excuse. Should his wife now kill him too for cheating on her? Even if he caught her banging another man is she his wife? So because he is dating her she can not greet any male again? Is that how the men in your family treat their women? If everyone starts killing those that really offend them, would you be alive today?

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
delishpot:

So when your mom does something that angers your dad, your dad will kill herr? What a stupid excuse. Should his wife now kill him too for cheating on her? Even if he caught her banging another man is she his wife? So because he is dating her she can not greet any make again? Is that how the men in your family treat their women?
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala ban.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by delishpot: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala ban.

Wetin dem do you? Yeye dey smell. You guys just type shii out of your arses. She must have angered him my foot.
Those people you called get sense pass you .

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Jail this killer

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by olawale2324(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
see ur life outside useless man
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by OgaBuhari: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
ottohan:

No they didnt swear for Them
The people they swear for na those MBOK wey the chop DOG MEAT
This morning as I wan go work for akwa ibom state I see as one police dog run from chains commot for one rich man compound..
Mehn see crowd as calabar boys dey run up and down dey chase am with huge sticks and finally them go kill the dog carry am enter Bush go roast and eat with palm wine.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Caustics:
sad how can your sugar daddy take you to club and you be servicing another customer in his front. Why cant these ashewos be professional. serves her right.
Serves her right? Really? For just greeting someone she knew? Did you really understand this news is about beating a defenceless woman to death? Like your daddy beating your helpless mum to death for greeting another man in his presence? And in this case, they are not even married.
How exactly did greeting and servicing means the same thing? You're sick, in the head.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Trexnemesis(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na dem as usual!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by maasoap(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
NgcoboP:

Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala ban.
You made a silly comment, now you're crying to the mods. Why should killing be only way to express anger?
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by OgaBuhari: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Trexnemesis:
Na dem as usual!

sharap afonja
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by biblegirl: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who cheat more
sirfee:
Why do women cheat?
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
maasoap:

You made a silly comment, now you're crying to the mods. Why should killing be only way to express anger?
Mind yer business
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by sirfee(m): 12:01am On Aug 02, 2017
biblegirl:
Who cheat more
Honestly it is two sides to a coin.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by olamakinde(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2017
biblegirl:
like seriously, y do men cheat? I still ve not gotten a true answer to that.
why do ladies date married men? Extend ur research to dat as well
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Vutseck(m): 12:28am On Aug 02, 2017
biblegirl:
like seriously, y do men cheat? I still ve not gotten a true answer to that.

I guess you are still a small girl ba ?

..OK ask your self, why do some men marry up to four wives ?

apart from religion (Christianity) and civilization men are polygamous in nature

continuous sleeping with one woman makes a man loose apatite in s**x

you would also found your self into it if you were a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by logica(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2017
ikukuhero:

I keep looking out to your senseless comments and I'll keep replying you on your senselessness until I notice little elements of sensibility in what you write. Screwed thinker you are. Common sense can be gotten without a price, yet, it remains far from your reach and extremely unaffordable to you.
You can't block him if you find his comments distasteful? All of you keep moaning over an obvious troll. Keep on...
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by reefah420(m): 2:53am On Aug 02, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Buhari must be blamed for the woman's death.
The man beat her out of frustration cos he couldn't buy her a birthday present because of Buhari's wicked recession.
Buhari should be prosecuted, jailed and sentenced to death by firing squad for his economic crimes against humanity.

Cc Kingbuhari
Sense fall on you...u read the post @all?...otondo angry
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Xtybrown: 3:32am On Aug 02, 2017
So they cheat on their wives but d side chicks can't talk to another dude. .most men r lower animals SMH. He should be burnt alive
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Afritop(m): 3:58am On Aug 02, 2017
HE WILL BE RELEASED IF HE HAS MONEY FOR BAIL
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by alagba333(m): 4:08am On Aug 02, 2017
oga ooo.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by zionmade1: 4:22am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
Mr Victor Umeh, a married man, who hails from Orumba South local government in Anambra

The married Umeh killed Plateau State-born Happiness, his secret lover in cold blood because of money.

The key word here is money. As long as money is involved, forget it.

At least he killed only one. How many people die wen awusa goats detonate their bombs.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by nextprince: 4:26am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

At least he killed only one. How many people die wen awusa goats detonate their bombs.

I will tell you the number only if you can give the number killed due to the following activities.

Cultism
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Illegal baby manufacturing
Human rituals
Human trafficking
Prostitution abroad
Fake drugs
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by gabinogem(m): 4:44am On Aug 02, 2017
biblegirl:
Who cheat more
Go To any nearby brothel, your answer is there in black & white. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by ogunladeabiodun: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Cyriacus n bad news are 5&6
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by zionmade1: 5:16am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

I will tell you the number only if you can give the number killed due to the following activities.

Cultism
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Human rituals
Human trafficking
Prostitution abroad
Fake drugs
I guess all those things didnt put nigeria on the terrorist list. Awusa people made nigeria no 1 terrorist country. Moreover just one suicide mission by you and your brothers will kill twice more than wat those things u listed there will kill in one year
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by nextprince: 5:47am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

I guess all those things didnt put nigeria on the terrorist list. Awusa people made nigeria no 1 terrorist country. Moreover just one suicide mission by you and your brothers will kill twice more than wat those things u listed there will kill in one year
Let's have the records pls. I no dey for all these beer parlour gists.

Nigeria's image internationally is being tarnished by some potor goats who want to be billionaires overnight through some crooked means.

The records are there all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by zionmade1: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Let's have the records pls. I no dey for all these beer parlour gists.

Nigeria's image internationally is being tarnished by some potor goats who want to be billionaires overnight through some crooked means.

The records are there all over the internet.

hahahah see this one ooo. So all the suicide bombings u and ur brothers carry out are beer parlour gist. so boko haram is a beer parlour gist. na wa oooo. i said it before camel urine can really turn a brain upside down. I guess USA sent armies to help nigeria clamp down on fraudsters and not boko haram. I guess south east and south south were rated among the most dangerous cities to travel then north east and north west the safest. Chaiiii i think nairaland should put up a question like Do u drink camel urine? Yes or no before allowing awusa people register on NL
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by nextprince: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

hahahah see this one ooo. So all the suicide bombings u and ur brothers carry out are beer parlour gist. so boko haram is a beer parlour gist. na wa oooo. i said it before camel urine can really turn a brain upside down. I guess USA sent armies to help nigeria clamp down on fraudsters and not boko haram. I guess south east and south south were rated among the most dangerous cities to travel then north east and north west the safest. Chaiiii i think nairaland should put up a question like Do u drink camel urine? Yes or no before allowing awusa people register on NL

Still remains a beer parlour gists until you present an evidence to substantiate your claim, I shouldn't be doing that for you.

I also have a feeling that nairaland should make it a condition for registration that one should upload a certificate of non involvement in drug-related crime, armed robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking and all those potor crimes.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by zionmade1: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Still remains a beer parlour gists until you present an evidence to substantiate your claim, I shouldn't be doing that for you.

I also have a feeling that nairaland should make it a condition for registration that one should upload a certificate of non involvement in drug-related crime, armed robbery, kidnapping, human trafficking and all those potor crimes.
Anyway as i said before u and ur boko colleagues can burn down the entire desert Who cares? In a thousand year to come awusa land will still be stinking of illiteracy, poverty, child abuse, child marriage and suicide bombing. Its just shameful that lugard in his ignorance made u guys have anything in common with the developed, fruitful and civilized south.
stay there and be looking for evidence maybe the only one i will get one day might be wen a bomb goes off in one mosque in kebbi state where a nairalander was praying. See kebbi, see ilela see desert, see camels and cannibals
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by nextprince: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
zionmade1:

Anyway as i said before u and ur boko colleagues can burn down the entire desert Who cares? In a thousand year to come awusa land will still be stinking of illiteracy, poverty, child abuse, child marriage and suicide bombing. Its just shameful that lugard in his ignorance made u guys have anything in common with the developed, fruitful and civilized south.
stay there and be looking for evidence maybe the only one i will get one day might be wen a bomb goes off in one mosque in kebbi state where a nairalander was praying. See kebbi, see ilela see desert, see camels and cannibals

Already, potor republic is infested with the underlisted

Prostitution
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Human rituals
Infant rape
Human trafficking
Powder business.
At the moment, potor republic is a case of dog eat dog, the stronger animals eat up the weaker ones.

Certainly, in few yrs to come, it will be better for Soddom & Gommorah than the entire potor republic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings / How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.