Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos (42026 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
don't know what he's still looking for again, he should pay for his crime, foolish man that don't want to live a holy life.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by zionmade1: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Already, potor republic is infested with the underlisted

Prostitution
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Illegal baby manufacturing
Human rituals
Infant rape
Human trafficking
Powder business.
At the moment, potor republic is a case of dog eat dog, the stronger animals eat up the weaker ones.

Certainly, in few yrs to come, it will be better for Soddom & Gommorah than the entire potor republic.
the probability u will survive till then is very low. there are many factors opposing the possibility that u will be alive in the next 10yrs
the boko crew may decide to visit ur mosque
u may fall into the well while trying to draw dirty water (since u guys in d desert dont have a single borehole)
U may mistakenly say Jesus in ur mosque and ur head will be off in less than 1 minute
fulani herdsmen may decide to visit ur house
the extreme hot weather may melt ur brains
just to mention a few
Anyway kudos to mtn that suffered to mount one mask in ur desert to ensure that desert dwellers like u can communicate with the civilized south
lest i forget one more factor, u may drink poisoned camel urine.

Next time u want to chook a camel urine mouth into an igbo matter,just have in mind that i will come for u. desert dweller coming here to make noise
time to sign out jare
i will catch u again
desert dweller
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:

It happens. He may be innocent
So will u do that to me embarassed
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

So will u do that to me embarassed
I should be asking if you plan to smash my screen.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Unbreakable007: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Shai dis shit no gree flush n water don finish
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by OwoLee(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

So that's his excuse
E no go better for the guy .. so beating her is nit enough he has to end her life maka why sad

when one of you was destroying another mans car, you were all hailing her...no women condemned what she did, that's the result of been to emotional...
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by OwoLee(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
biblegirl:
like seriously, y do men cheat? I still ve not gotten a true answer to that.

that's a jamb question, why do women cheats? Men don't cheats with ghost, women are also cheats....enough of all this hypocritical statements!
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by delishpot: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2017
Vutseck:

I guess you are still a small girl ba ?

..OK ask your self, why do some men marry up to four wives ?

apart from religion (Christianity) and civilization men are polygamous in nature

continuous sleeping with one woman makes a man loose apatite in s**x

you would also found your self into it if you were a man

Same applies to women if cultural and morality police does not call their own polygamous nature a taboo. Hell, some women have been so brainwashed that even sex in marriage is thought to be dirty by them. If women could not be polygamous why then are there laws to discourage them from sleeping with more than one man throughout their lifetime? If they were created without the drive, there wouldn't have been any need for that law. Go figure and be realistic if you choose to judge with honesty. Make it okay for women to sleep with multiple men and see if they would not adopt the lifestyle even more than men. It is only a matter of self control and any human can do it if well monitored and forced to through shamming, stoning to death and chased out of their homes by their spouses and the family.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by greggng: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
I ve said it before and am not afraid of saying it again woman beaters are animals
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Vutseck(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
delishpot:

Same applies to women if cultural and morality police does not call their own polygamous nature a taboo. Hell, some women have been so brainwashed that even sex in marriage is thought to be dirty by them. If women could not be polygamous why then are there laws to discourage them from sleeping with more than one man throughout their lifetime? If they were created without the drive, there wouldn't have been any need for that law. Go figure and be realistic if you choose to judge with honesty. Make it okay for women to sleep with multiple men and see if they would not adopt the lifestyle even more than men. It is only a matter of self control and any human can do it if well monitored and forced to through shamming, stoning to death and chased out of their homes by their spouses and the family.

Culture regarding polygamous woman as taboo is an understatement,

you use your hard earned money to pay her bride price, took her to your house you rented/built..right

you are responsible for her well being, food, clothes, Medicare and all that.. OK

even though by right she co- owned all properties you must have acquired over the years

would another man from no where becomes a sperm donor to your wife and probably fathers some of your kids..hehehe

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by delishpot: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Vutseck:

Culture regarding polygamous woman as taboo is an understatement,

you use your hard earned money to pay her bride price, took her to your house you rented/built..right

you are responsible for her well being, food, clothes, Medicare and all that.. OK

even though by right she co- owned all properties you must have acquired over the years

would another man from no where becomes a sperm donor to your wife and probably fathers some of your kids..hehehe

Even if she paid her bride price herself and even paid money to the man's family, even if she feeds the man, plus his extended family, even if she came free and did not demand a dime from the man, she still is not allowed to have another bedmate even if she doesn't bring home his child. Let's forget the long story. Culture and religion has made it so. Let's forget the money aspect of things.
My point is men are not the only ones that could be polygamous in nature so that excuse holds no water. Maybe men are most likely to act on impulse without too much thought when s.ex is concerned compared to women but it doesn't mean women do not and can not have flings too. Just not as actively as men based on biological differences.
Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by biblegirl: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
so re u tryn to say u will never find a man that is married n faithful to one woman.N stop that men re polygamous in nature,any scientific proof to back that
Vutseck:

I guess you are still a small girl ba ?

..OK ask your self, why do some men marry up to four wives ?

apart from religion (Christianity) and civilization men are polygamous in nature

continuous sleeping with one woman makes a man loose apatite in s**x

you would also found your self into it if you were a man

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by Kingbuhari(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
reefah420:
Sense fall on you...u read the post @all?...otondo angry

Re: Married Man Beats Secret Lover To Death On Her Birthday In Lagos by vicmangs(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2017
My heart bleeds as the gal is said to come from my state.
Secondly, I don't blame the man except that he took her life. The way ladies throw themselves foolishly on married men is so alarming this days. It seems our generation is the last generation to experience the end of this present age.
I rest my case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video) / 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) / Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.