Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good (2195 Views)

The Old Testament Is The Book Of Satan / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
prophet Isaiah only talked about a Virgin given birth to a son. listen, every virgin must be impregnated by a man in order to give birth to a child.
how can you call a virgin that was pregnant a virgin? does it make sense ? even you can prophesied this, I can prophesied that a virgin girl will be pregnanted by a man. Isaiah know what he was talking about.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2017
@777philosopher

Jeremiah 22:30, "Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper IN HIS DAYS: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in JUDAH."

There are two points that need to be observed. 1) Notice this is a curse upon the man of Coniah’s seed, and was to last only DURING HIS DAYS, while he was still living. The "man" referred to in "a MAN that shall not prosper in his days" refers to the "man of his seed."
This verse says nothing about this curse being placed upon Coniah’s descendants AFTER his days.
And 2) This curse prevented his seed from ruling JUDAH ONLY. In Luke 1:33, it says "Jesus shall reign over the house of Jacob," not Judah. Judah was destroyed in 70AD, and 70AD is when Jesus did fully reign. It wasn’t until the destruction of Jerusalem and Judah in 70AD that Jesus put all enemies under his footstool. Judah has not existed since 70AD.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
@777philosopher

Jeremiah 22:30, "Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper IN HIS DAYS: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in JUDAH."

There are two points that need to be observed. 1) Notice this is a curse upon the man of Coniah’s seed, and was to last only DURING HIS DAYS, while he was still living. The "man" referred to in "a MAN that shall not prosper in his days" refers to the "man of his seed."
This verse says nothing about this curse being placed upon Coniah’s descendants AFTER his days.
And 2) This curse prevented his seed from ruling JUDAH ONLY. In Luke 1:33, it says "Jesus shall reign over the house of Jacob," not Judah. Judah was destroyed in 70AD, and 70AD is when Jesus did fully reign. It wasn’t until the destruction of Jerusalem and Judah in 70AD that Jesus put all enemies under his footstool. Judah has not existed since 70AD.
you are twisting every thing. you have failed already. the seed of jeconiah means his own descendants forever will be cursed. whether it is Judah. it is still the same. you have to be accepted as the leader of Judah before becoming the king of Israel. stop confusing yourself. Jesus is fake.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
you are twisting every thing. you have failed already. the seed of jeconiah means his own descendants forever will be cursed. whether it is Judah. it is still the same. you have to be accepted as the leader of Judah before becoming the king of Israel. stop confusing yourself. Jesus is fake.
I gave you two answers, and all answer is scriptural, yet you came up with this ? very weak defence.

Jeremiah 36:30-31, "Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost. And I will punish him and his SEED and his servants for THEIR INIQUITY.

the " non to sit upon his throne" is referring to non other than kings and servant living during HIS DAYS , why ? because verse 31 tell us which descendant will be punish. Read carefully, God said he’d "punish his seed for THEIR (the seeds’) iniquities," not HIS (king Jehoiakim’s) iniquity. So, only the descendants that commit iniquity will be punished by not sitting upon the throne of David. Since Jesus never committed iniquity, this punishment of not sitting on the throne does not apply to him.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
I gave you two answers, and all answer is scriptural, yet you came up with this ? very weak defence.

Jeremiah 36:30-31, "Therefore thus saith the LORD of Jehoiakim king of Judah; He shall have none to sit upon the throne of David: and his dead body shall be cast out in the day to the heat, and in the night to the frost. And I will punish him and his SEED and his servants for THEIR INIQUITY.

the " non to sit upon his throne" is referring to non other than kings and servant living during HIS DAYS , why ? because verse 31 tell us which descendant will be punish. Read carefully, God said he’d "punish his seed for THEIR (the seeds’) iniquities," not HIS (king Jehoiakim’s) iniquity. So, only the descendants that commit iniquity will be punished by not sitting upon the throne of David. Since Jesus never committed iniquity, this punishment of not sitting on the throne does not apply to him.
it also applies to him, because Jesus is a descendant of Jeconiah. stop twisting it. it makes no difference
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
it also applies to him, because Jesus is a descendant of Jeconiah. stop twisting it. it makes no difference
yes , He is a descendant of jaconiah, but by blood or by legal right ?
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
yes , He is a descendant of jaconiah, but by blood or by legal right ?
by blood, forget about the fake spiritual birth. no spirit can impregnated human. it was the handiwork of the satanic Catholic church. they forged a fake story like that. the new testament is fake and fraud.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
by blood, forget about the fake spiritual birth. no spirit can impregnated human. it was the handiwork of the satanic Catholic church. they forged a fake story like that. the new testament is fake and fraud.
so Isaiah lied when he prophesied the virgin birth ? I think my work here is done. enjoy your day.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
so Isaiah lied when he prophesied the virgin birth ? I think my work here is done. enjoy your day.
prophet Isaiah only talked about a Virgin given birth to a son. listen, every virgin must be impregnated by a man in order to give birth to a child.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
your defence is zoo weak.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
your defence is zoo weak.
ha ha ha ha, you are very funny. I am not defending it. but saying the Truth. OK.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Ken4Christ: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
God's way of testing Abraham by calling for the sacrifice of Isaac...and then the abrupt staying of the knife...was intended to demonstrate that God abhorred human sacrifice and would not accept it (Gen 22.12). When the great central Law of Judaism (the TORAH) was revealed at Sinai, it called for animal sacrifices. The slaying of an animal and the offering of its blood according to certain prescribed rites, symbolized God's mercy to the sinner, for this would have been his fate. Later in the Law, Moses gives warning to Israel not to worship God in the manner of the pagans (through human sacrifice) for it is an abomination unto the LORD in any way or form it is practiced (Deut 12.30-32).
Turning to the New Testament, Jesus states that he completely upholds the precepts of the Judaic Law until its complete spiritual enactment through-out the world. This great authorization of the central Law of Judaism renders it supreme (Matt 5.18). Nevertheless, here is where a trouble-some contradiction arises. According to Romans 5.6-11, Jesus' death was a vicarious atonement. But this is a human sacrifice which is expressly forbidden by the very same Law sanctioned by Jesus.
True, Jesus is unique in being both human and Divine. But by sanctioning the Law He did not allow His uniqueness to detract from His subjection to the Law which is understandable since the Law is the perfect Word of God.
In sum, if Jesus was upholding the Law then His death cannot be sacrificial. Or, if His death is sacrificial, He has rejected the Law which He claimed to uphold. In either case, Christianity's central doctrine of the sacrificial death of Jesus is proven to be scripturally untenable. Christianity is therefore in peril of crumbling away. The stakes are very high. If Christianity succumbs to an inner breakdown, the moral order in the world will soon follow....
This contradiction can only be satisfactorily resolved by reference to Scripture. Scripture is a single, self-consistent truth, but beginning to end. Each verse urges its own truth. When two verses appear to exhibit incompatible claims, a contradiction develops. We must then attempt to resolve this contradiction by reference to another verse(s) which will reconcile the two opposing viewpoints...
When reconciliation is not forthcoming, the contradiction remains and the verse(s) in question are not Divinely revealed facts, but have been spoken by the prophet out of his own authority...
The defensibility of Jesus' sacrificial death has been troubling me for a long while. I am unable to resolve it according to Scripture. I would be very grateful to you if you could clear it up for me...
Good question...let's dive in...
First of all, in approaching this matter, we must FIRST pay strict attention to the level of detail and level of precision in the prohibitions against human sacrifice. Let's look at the major verses:
The Gen 22.12 passage on Abraham actually does NOT make any such demand to avoid human sacrifice. We tend to see that as some of the INTENT of the passage, but we have no textual clues to base that on.
Lev 18.21: "Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. NOTE: the victim in this case is 'children'.
Lev 20.2-5: The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites: `Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. 3 I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the people of the community close their eyes when that man gives one of his children to Molech and they fail to put him to death, 5 I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech. NOTE: the victim in this case is 'children'.
2 Kings 23.10: He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech. NOTE: the victim in this case is a son or daughter.
Jer 32.35: They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech, though I never commanded, nor did it enter my mind, that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin. NOTE: the victim in this case is son or daughter.
2 Kings 16.3: Unlike David his father, he did not do what was right in the eyes of the LORD his God. 3 He walked in the ways of the kings of Israel and even sacrificed his son in the fire, following the detestable ways of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites. NOTE: the victim in this case is his son.
2 Kings 17.31: The men from Babylon made Succoth Benoth, the men from Cuthah made Nergal, and the men from Hamath made Ashima; 31 the Avvites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burned their children in the fire as sacrifices to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim. NOTE: the victims in this case are children.
2 Kings 21.6: In both courts of the temple of the LORD, he built altars to all the starry hosts. 6 He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced sorcery and divination, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger. NOTE: in this case the victim is the king's son.
Jer 7.31: They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to burn their sons and daughters in the fire -- something I did not command, nor did it enter my mind. NOTE: the victims in this case are sons and daughters.
Deut 12.31: You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshipping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.
NOTE: the victims are sons and daughters.
Deut 18.10: "`Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. NOTE: the victims are children.
2 Kings 23.10: He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech. NOTE: the victims were sons or daughters.
Ezek 20.31: When you offer your gifts -- the sacrifice of your sons in the fire -- you continue to defile yourselves with all your idols to this day. Am I to let you inquire of me, O house of Israel? As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will not let you inquire of me. NOTE: the reference is to sons.

See any of the standard Bible encyclopedia's on human sacrifice and/or Molech.]
Now, the next question to ask concerns whether we have any data as to why 'CHILD' is the issue and not simply 'HUMAN'...so let's look at the remaining 'human sacrifice' passages"
Psalm 106.34: They did not destroy the peoples as the LORD had commanded them, 35 but they mingled with the nations and adopted their customs. 36 They worshipped their idols, which became a snare to them. 37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons. 38 They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.
Ezek 23.37: for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them.
Jer 19.4: For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned sacrifices in it to gods that neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah ever knew, and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent. 5 They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal -- something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. NOTE: the burning of the sons in the fire is referred to as 'filling the place with the blood of the innocent --again, the phrase for murder.
The Old Testament is the only Real Doctrines. The Laws of Moses is the only Holy form of worship. the new testament was forged by satanists, the ancient Romans . Christianity is demonic of worship formed by Emperor Constantine to worship the pagan sun god. that is the day of worship is on Sunday. it is the 6th day according to the ancient Hebrew Calendar. God does not accepts Human Sacrifice like Jesus death. He is not him. but to Molech the pagan god. God only accept Animal Sacrifices.

If God is to judge you by the Old Testament laws, you will not be alive to even share this post. The Old Testament has over 600 laws you must keep. If you break one of the laws, you have broken all. And most of the transgressions are punishable by instant death sentence.

For instance, a man who was caught gathering sticks on a Sabbath day was stoned to death. Numbers 15:32-36. How many Sabbaths have you kept? Saturday which is the Sabbath days are the days we do most of our clean ups and laundry. Nobody will be alive if God used the Law to judge us. Thank God, we are no longer under the Law. We are under grace.

Concerning the issue of Old Testament prohibiting human sacrifice, it was the right law to discourage killings of their children. Even till date, human sacrifice is still prohibited.

Jesus had to be sacrificed to save the world. The sacrifices of animals could not pay the price for the sins of the world. It is just like a friend giving you a silver jewelry in place of a misplaced diamond jewelry. You won't accept it. Divine justice will not accept the blood of animals to pay for the sins of human.

The sacrifice of Jesus was therefore in place and he was the only one qualified to die for the sins of the world. He was born sinless and lived a sinless life.

Concerning your claim that Jesus came to uphold the Law, it is not true. Jesus came to end the Law in a just manner. So when he said,

Matthew 5:17-18.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

He meant he did not come to end it arbitrarily. He came to do it in a justified manner. When you write a project in fulfillment of the requirements for graduation, the school will allow you to graduate. You will no longer be regarded as a student but a graduant.

In the same sense, Jesus met the requirements of the law and is no longer subject to the Law. He ended the dispensation of the law and ushered in grace.

Even during his earthly ministry, he gradually introduced grace. That was why he didn't allow the woman caught in the very act of adultery to be killed.

The Bible said,

Hebrews 8:18-19.

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

The law is referred to as the letter that kills. It is the ministry of death and condemnation. How can you prefer such a dispensation where any little mistake will attract death penalty.

The Jews that murmured against God and Moses died in their thousands in the wilderness by snake bites released by God.

Under the Law, if a lady marries and it was discovered she was not a virgin, she will be stoned to death. How many ladies marry as virgins in our days.

Please, we are living in the dispensation of grace which everyone should celebrate.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by oaroloye(m): 5:40am On Aug 03, 2017
SHALOM!

777philosopher:
God's way of testing Abraham by calling for the sacrifice of Isaac...and then the abrupt staying of the knife...was intended to demonstrate that God abhorred human sacrifice and would not accept it (Gen 22.12).

Before we listen to anything you say, we need to know who you are, and what your qualifications and competence are, to talk about our God.

.     GENESIS 3:1-6.

NOW the Serpent was more subtil
than any Beast of the Field which
The LORD God had made.
And he said unto the Woman,

"Yea, hath God Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT
OF EVERY TREE
OF THE GARDEN?' "

There are always idiots who think that they can just GAINSAY GOD, and there are FOOLS who listen to them. Wicked Souls, who neither know, nor care that THE WORD OF GOD IS LIFE.

.   DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess the land
which The LORD sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD) THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

MANY BOAST OF BEING WORSHIPPERS OF GOD, BUT WHEN A CHALLENGE TO THEIR FAITH ARISES, THEY ARE MUTE AS DUMB BEASTS.

What is especially disgusting is people who play Religious Music all day, but when THE WORD OF GOD is needed, NOTHING comes out!

All their ideas come from Pastoral Witticisms.

These are totally inadequate for dealing with The Real World.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5755326_iakns_jpeg281565c1c558972a0b4a49af9e36ba84

When the great central Law of Judaism (the TORAH) was revealed at Sinai, it called for animal sacrifices. The slaying of an animal and the offering of its blood according to certain prescribed rites, symbolized God's mercy to the sinner, for this would have been his fate. Later in the Law, Moses gives warning to Israel not to worship God in the manner of the pagans (through human sacrifice) for it is an abomination unto the LORD in any way or form it is practiced (Deut 12.30-32).

ON THE CONTRARY, GOD COMMANDED HUMAN SACRIFICES, RIGHT AT THE VERY OUTSET!

.    EXODUS 22:18-20.

18. "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
19. "Whosoever lieth with a beast
shall surely be put to death.
20. "He that sacrificeth unto any god,
save unto the LORD only,
he shall be utterly destroyed."

What you said is not what Moses said at all, and you subtracted from The Word of God, which is BLASPHEMY. Your aim is to DECEIVE, that is why you do not give the CONTEXT, which is important and relevant, so that you can preach OPPOSITE to The Will of God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 12:30-13:5.

30. Take heed to thyself
that thou be not snared
by following them,
after that they be destroyed from before thee;
and that thou enquire not after their gods,
saying,

"HOW DID THESE NATIONS
SERVE THEIR GODS?
EVEN SO WILL I DO LIKEWISE."

31. Thou shalt not do so
unto The LORD thy God:
for every Abomination to The LORD,
which He hateth,
have they done unto their gods;
for even their sons and their daughters
they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM."

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put the Evil away
from the midst of thee.

PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WOULD HAVE BEEN INSTANT HUMAN SACRIFICES!

Turning to the New Testament, Jesus states that he completely upholds the precepts of the Judaic Law until its complete spiritual enactment through-out the world. This great authorization of the central Law of Judaism renders it supreme (Matt 5.18). Nevertheless, here is where a trouble-some contradiction arises. According to Romans 5.6-11, Jesus' death was a vicarious atonement. But this is a human sacrifice which is expressly forbidden by the very same Law sanctioned by Jesus.

PAUL IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO SPEAK FOR GOD, NOR TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT THE LORD, NOR HIS SACRIFICE, BEING A PHARISEE LAWBREAKER HIMSELF.

.     MATTHEW 23:16-23.

16. "Woe unto you,
ye blind guides,
which say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE TEMPLE,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SWEAR BY
THE GOLD OF THE TEMPLE,
HE IS A DEBTOR!'

17. "Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the Temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18. "And,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE ALTAR,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER
SWEARETH BY
THE GIFT THAT IS UPON IT,
HE IS GUILTY.'

19. "Ye fools and blind:
for whether is greater,
the Gift,
or the Altar
that sanctifieth the Gift?
20. "Whoso therefore shall swear by the Altar,
sweareth by it,
and by all things thereon.
21. "And whoso shall
swear by the Temple,
sweareth by It,
and by Him
That dwelleth therein.
22. "And he that shall
swear by Heaven,
sweareth by the Throne of God, and by Him that sitteth thereon."

HOW CAN YAHSHUA BE SANCTIFIED BY THE LAW, TO ABOLISH THE LAW?

If he had tried to do that, he would have BROKEN The Law.

.     DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed (be) he
that confirmeth not
all the Words of This Law
to do them.
And all the people shall say, "Amen."

THERE IS NOTHING MORE STUPID THAN TRUSTING PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DON'T ABIDE BY THE LAW!

The Pharisees were FOOLS and BLIND, who thought they could use SACRIFICES to ABOLISH THE LAW, when it was THE LAW that made the sacrifices worth anything!

True, Jesus is unique in being both human and Divine. But by sanctioning the Law He did not allow His uniqueness to detract from His subjection to the Law which is understandable since the Law is the perfect Word of God.

YAHSHUA WAS THE LAMB OF GOD.

.     REVELATION 5:6.

6. And I beheld,
and, lo, in the midst of the Throne
and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the Elders,
stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes,
Which are the seven Spirits of God
sent forth into all the Earth.

THE GREATEST SEERS OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS, THE NAGUALS, UNCOVERED THE FUNDAMENTAL SECRETS OF THE SPIRITUAL REALM.

They determined by EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION that the Human Soul carries FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY BATTERIES.

They discovered Techniques of TRANSLATION into Other Worlds, consistent with the Biblical concept of Heaven, discovering SEVEN such Realms, besides our own.

They learned that to reach the more remote Worlds requires a greater and greater expenditure of Spiritual Energy, and that NO HUMAN CAN CARRY ENOUGH ENERGY TO SURVIVE AS A HUMAN BEING BEYOND THE THIRD HEAVEN.

To go beyond the THIRD HEAVEN therefore, an ENERGY-SAVING PROTOCOL was found: THEY SPONTANEOUSLY DEVOLVED INTO LOWER LIFEFORMS, and so found that they could EXIST and OPERATE in the Higher Realms beyond The Third Heaven.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.

https://archive.org/details/carlos-castaneda-all-books-in-one]

.     GENESIS 4:1-7.

AND Adam knew Eve his wife;
and she conceived, and bare Cain,
and said,

"I have gotten a man from The LORD."

2. And she again bare his brother Abel.
And Abel was a keeper of sheep,
but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3. And in process of time it came to pass,
that Cain brought of the Fruit of the Ground
an offering unto The LORD.
4. And Abel,
he also brought of the firstlings of his flock
and of the fat thereof.
And The LORD had Respect unto Abel
and to his Offering:
5. But unto Cain and to his Offering
He had not Respect.
And Cain was very wroth,
and his countenance fell.
6. And The LORD said unto Cain,

"Why art thou wroth?
And why is thy countenance fallen?
7. "If thou doest well,
shalt thou not be accepted?
And if thou doest not well,
Sin lieth at the door.
And unto thee shall be his desire,
and thou shalt rule over him."

.     JOHN 1:29.

29. The next day John seeth Jesus
coming unto him,
and saith,

"Behold the Lamb of God,
which taketh away the Sin of the World."

THE IMPLICATION IS THAT THE HOLIEST MAN ON EARTH HAS ENOUGH SPIRITUAL ENERGY TO BECOME A LAMB IN THE SEVENTH HEAVEN, WHERE GOD'S THRONE WOULD BE.

In sum, if Jesus was upholding the Law then His death cannot be sacrificial. Or, if His death is sacrificial, He has rejected the Law which He claimed to uphold. In either case, Christianity's central doctrine of the sacrificial death of Jesus is proven to be scripturally untenable. Christianity is therefore in peril of crumbling away. The stakes are very high. If Christianity succumbs to an inner breakdown, the moral order in the world will soon follow....

That is a STUPID LIE.

.     DEUTERONOMY 21:22-23.

22. And if a man have committed
a Sin worthy of Death,
and he be to be put to Death,
and thou hang him on a tree:
23. His body shall not remain
all night upon the tree,
but thou shalt in any wise
bury him that day;
[for he that is hanged is accursed of God;]
that thy land be not defiled,
which The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance.

THIS EXPLAINS HOW LORD YAHSHUA, A MAN UNJUSTLY PUT TO DEATH, WAS ABLE TO BEAR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD.

This contradiction can only be satisfactorily resolved by reference to Scripture. Scripture is a single, self-consistent truth, but beginning to end. Each verse urges its own truth. When two verses appear to exhibit incompatible claims, a contradiction develops. We must then attempt to resolve this contradiction by reference to another verse(s) which will reconcile the two opposing viewpoints...
When reconciliation is not forthcoming, the contradiction remains and the verse(s) in question are not Divinely revealed facts, but have been spoken by the prophet out of his own authority...
The defensibility of Jesus' sacrificial death has been troubling me for a long while. I am unable to resolve it according to Scripture. I would be very grateful to you if you could clear it up for me...
Good question...let's dive in...
First of all, in approaching this matter, we must FIRST pay strict attention to the level of detail and level of precision in the prohibitions against human sacrifice. Let's look at the major verses:
The Gen 22.12 passage on Abraham actually does NOT make any such demand to avoid human sacrifice. We tend to see that as some of the INTENT of the passage, but we have no textual clues to base that on.
Lev 18.21: "Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. NOTE: the victim in this case is 'children'.
Lev 20.2-5: The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites: `Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. 3 I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the people of the community close their eyes when that man gives one of his children to Molech and they fail to put him to death, 5 I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech. NOTE: the victim in this case is 'children'.
2 Kings 23.10: He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech. NOTE: the victim in this case is a son or daughter.
Jer 32.35: They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech, though I never commanded, nor did it enter my mind, that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin. NOTE: the victim in this case is son or daughter.
2 Kings 16.3: Unlike David his father, he did not do what was right in the eyes of the LORD his God. 3 He walked in the ways of the kings of Israel and even sacrificed his son in the fire, following the detestable ways of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites. NOTE: the victim in this case is his son.
2 Kings 17.31: The men from Babylon made Succoth Benoth, the men from Cuthah made Nergal, and the men from Hamath made Ashima; 31 the Avvites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burned their children in the fire as sacrifices to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim. NOTE: the victims in this case are children.
2 Kings 21.6: In both courts of the temple of the LORD, he built altars to all the starry hosts. 6 He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced sorcery and divination, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger. NOTE: in this case the victim is the king's son.
Jer 7.31: They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to burn their sons and daughters in the fire -- something I did not command, nor did it enter my mind. NOTE: the victims in this case are sons and daughters.
Deut 12.31: You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshipping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.
NOTE: the victims are sons and daughters.
Deut 18.10: "`Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. NOTE: the victims are children.
2 Kings 23.10: He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech. NOTE: the victims were sons or daughters.
Ezek 20.31: When you offer your gifts -- the sacrifice of your sons in the fire -- you continue to defile yourselves with all your idols to this day. Am I to let you inquire of me, O house of Israel? As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will not let you inquire of me. NOTE: the reference is to sons.

See any of the standard Bible encyclopedia's on human sacrifice and/or Molech.]
Now, the next question to ask concerns whether we have any data as to why 'CHILD' is the issue and not simply 'HUMAN'...so let's look at the remaining 'human sacrifice' passages"
Psalm 106.34: They did not destroy the peoples as the LORD had commanded them, 35 but they mingled with the nations and adopted their customs. 36 They worshipped their idols, which became a snare to them. 37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons. 38 They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.
Ezek 23.37: for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them.
Jer 19.4: For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned sacrifices in it to gods that neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah ever knew, and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent. 5 They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal -- something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. NOTE: the burning of the sons in the fire is referred to as 'filling the place with the blood of the innocent --again, the phrase for murder.
The Old Testament is the only Real Doctrines. The Laws of Moses is the only Holy form of worship. the new testament was forged by satanists, the ancient Romans . Christianity is demonic of worship formed by Emperor Constantine to worship the pagan sun god. that is the day of worship is on Sunday.  it is the 6th day according to the ancient Hebrew Calendar.  God does not accepts Human Sacrifice like Jesus death. He is not him. but to Molech the pagan god. God only accept Animal Sacrifices.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ken4Christ:

If God is to judge you by the Old Testament laws, you will not be alive to even share this post. The Old Testament has over 600 laws you must keep. If you break one of the laws, you have broken all. And most of the transgressions are punishable by instant death sentence.

For instance, a man who was caught gathering sticks on a Sabbath day was stoned to death. Numbers 15:32-36. How many Sabbaths have you kept? Saturday which is the Sabbath days are the days we do most of our clean ups and laundry. Nobody will be alive if God used the Law to judge us. Thank God, we are no longer under the Law. We are under grace.

Concerning the issue of Old Testament prohibiting human sacrifice, it was the right law to discourage killings of their children. Even till date, human sacrifice is still prohibited.

Jesus had to be sacrificed to save the world. The sacrifices of animals could not pay the price for the sins of the world. It is just like a friend giving you a silver jewelry in place of a misplaced diamond jewelry. You won't accept it. Divine justice will not accept the blood of animals to pay for the sins of human.

The sacrifice of Jesus was therefore in place and he was the only one qualified to die for the sins of the world. He was born sinless and lived a sinless life.

Concerning your claim that Jesus came to uphold the Law, it is not true. Jesus came to end the Law in a just manner. So when he said,

Matthew 5:17-18.

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

He meant he did not come to end it arbitrarily. He came to do it in a justified manner. When you write a project in fulfillment of the requirements for graduation, the school will allow you to graduate. You will no longer be regarded as a student but a graduant.

In the same sense, Jesus met the requirements of the law and is no longer subject to the Law. He ended the dispensation of the law and ushered in grace.

Even during his earthly ministry, he gradually introduced grace. That was why he didn't allow the woman caught in the very act of adultery to be killed.

The Bible said,

Hebrews 8:18-19.

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

The law is referred to as the letter that kills. It is the ministry of death and condemnation. How can you prefer such a dispensation where any little mistake will attract death penalty.

The Jews that murmured against God and Moses died in their thousands in the wilderness by snake bites released by God.

Under the Law, if a lady marries and it was discovered she was not a virgin, she will be stoned to death. How many ladies marry as virgins in our days.

Please, we are living in the dispensation of grace which everyone should celebrate.

John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
Trash !!! Trash!!! Brainwashed by the Illuminati Members . Christianity is a demonic ideology. God does not accept human sacrifice.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Before we listen to anything you say, we need to know who you are, and what your qualifications and competence are, to talk about our God.

.     GENESIS 3:1-6.

NOW the Serpent was more subtil
than any Beast of the Field which
The LORD God had made.
And he said unto the Woman,

"Yea, hath God Said,

'YE SHALL NOT EAT
OF EVERY TREE
OF THE GARDEN?' "

There are always idiots who think that they can just GAINSAY GOD, and there are FOOLS who listen to them. Wicked Souls, who neither know, nor care that THE WORD OF GOD IS LIFE.

.   DEUTERONOMY 8:1-6.

ALL The Commandments
Which I Command thee this day
shall ye observe to do,
that ye may live,
and multiply,
and go in and possess the land
which The LORD sware unto your fathers.
2. And thou shalt remember
all the Way which The LORD
thy God led thee these forty years
in the wilderness,
to humble thee,
and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart,
whether thou wouldest
keep His Commandments,
or no.
3. And He humbled thee,
and suffered thee to hunger,
and fed thee with Manna,
which thou knewest not,
neither did thy fathers know;
that He might make thee know that

"MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ONLY
BUT BY EVERY (WORD) THAT PROCEEDETH
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE LORD
DOTH MAN LIVE."

4. Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee,
neither did thy foot swell,
these forty years.
5. Thou shalt also consider
in thine heart,

"THAT, AS A MAN
CHASTENETH HIS SON,
SO THE LORD THY GOD
CHASTENETH THEE."

6. Therefore thou shalt keep
The Commandments of
The LORD thy God,
to walk in His Ways,
and to fear Him.

MANY BOAST OF BEING WORSHIPPERS OF GOD, BUT WHEN A CHALLENGE TO THEIR FAITH ARISES, THEY ARE MUTE AS DUMB BEASTS.

What is especially disgusting is people who play Religious Music all day, but when THE WORD OF GOD is needed, NOTHING comes out!

All their ideas come from Pastoral Witticisms.

These are totally inadequate for dealing with The Real World.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5755326_iakns_jpeg281565c1c558972a0b4a49af9e36ba84

ON THE CONTRARY, GOD COMMANDED HUMAN SACRIFICES, RIGHT AT THE VERY OUTSET!

.    EXODUS 22:18-20.

18. "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
19. "Whosoever lieth with a beast
shall surely be put to death.
20. "He that sacrificeth unto any god,
save unto the LORD only,
he shall be utterly destroyed."

What you said is not what Moses said at all, and you subtracted from The Word of God, which is BLASPHEMY. Your aim is to DECEIVE, that is why you do not give the CONTEXT, which is important and relevant, so that you can preach OPPOSITE to The Will of God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 12:30-13:5.

30. Take heed to thyself
that thou be not snared
by following them,
after that they be destroyed from before thee;
and that thou enquire not after their gods,
saying,

"HOW DID THESE NATIONS
SERVE THEIR GODS?
EVEN SO WILL I DO LIKEWISE."

31. Thou shalt not do so
unto The LORD thy God:
for every Abomination to The LORD,
which He hateth,
have they done unto their gods;
for even their sons and their daughters
they have burnt in the fire to their gods.
32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF THERE arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or the Wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM."

3. Thou shalt not hearken
unto the words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD thy God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to Death;
because he hath spoken
to turn (you) away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt,
and redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee
out of The Way which
The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.
So shalt thou put the Evil away
from the midst of thee.

PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WOULD HAVE BEEN INSTANT HUMAN SACRIFICES!

PAUL IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO SPEAK FOR GOD, NOR TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT THE LORD, NOR HIS SACRIFICE, BEING A PHARISEE LAWBREAKER HIMSELF.

.     MATTHEW 23:16-23.

16. "Woe unto you,
ye blind guides,
which say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE TEMPLE,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER
SHALL SWEAR BY
THE GOLD OF THE TEMPLE,
HE IS A DEBTOR!'

17. "Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the Temple that sanctifieth the gold?
18. "And,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SWEAR
BY THE ALTAR,
IT IS NOTHING;
BUT WHOSOEVER
SWEARETH BY
THE GIFT THAT IS UPON IT,
HE IS GUILTY.'

19. "Ye fools and blind:
for whether is greater,
the Gift,
or the Altar
that sanctifieth the Gift?
20. "Whoso therefore shall swear by the Altar,
sweareth by it,
and by all things thereon.
21. "And whoso shall
swear by the Temple,
sweareth by It,
and by Him
That dwelleth therein.
22. "And he that shall
swear by Heaven,
sweareth by the Throne of God, and by Him that sitteth thereon."

HOW CAN YAHSHUA BE SANCTIFIED BY THE LAW, TO ABOLISH THE LAW?

If he had tried to do that, he would have BROKEN The Law.

.     DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed (be) he
that confirmeth not
all the Words of This Law
to do them.
And all the people shall say, "Amen."

THERE IS NOTHING MORE STUPID THAN TRUSTING PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY DON'T ABIDE BY THE LAW!

The Pharisees were FOOLS and BLIND, who thought they could use SACRIFICES to ABOLISH THE LAW, when it was THE LAW that made the sacrifices worth anything!

YAHSHUA WAS THE LAMB OF GOD.

.     REVELATION 5:6.

6. And I beheld,
and, lo, in the midst of the Throne
and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the Elders,
stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes,
Which are the seven Spirits of God
sent forth into all the Earth.

THE GREATEST SEERS OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS, THE NAGUALS, UNCOVERED THE FUNDAMENTAL SECRETS OF THE SPIRITUAL REALM.

They determined by EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION that the Human Soul carries FOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY BATTERIES.

They discovered Techniques of TRANSLATION into Other Worlds, consistent with the Biblical concept of Heaven, discovering SEVEN such Realms, besides our own.

They learned that to reach the more remote Worlds requires a greater and greater expenditure of Spiritual Energy, and that NO HUMAN CAN CARRY ENOUGH ENERGY TO SURVIVE AS A HUMAN BEING BEYOND THE THIRD HEAVEN.

To go beyond the THIRD HEAVEN therefore, an ENERGY-SAVING PROTOCOL was found: THEY SPONTANEOUSLY DEVOLVED INTO LOWER LIFEFORMS, and so found that they could EXIST and OPERATE in the Higher Realms beyond The Third Heaven.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.

https://archive.org/details/carlos-castaneda-all-books-in-one]

.     GENESIS 4:1-7.

AND Adam knew Eve his wife;
and she conceived, and bare Cain,
and said,

"I have gotten a man from The LORD."

2. And she again bare his brother Abel.
And Abel was a keeper of sheep,
but Cain was a tiller of the ground.
3. And in process of time it came to pass,
that Cain brought of the Fruit of the Ground
an offering unto The LORD.
4. And Abel,
he also brought of the firstlings of his flock
and of the fat thereof.
And The LORD had Respect unto Abel
and to his Offering:
5. But unto Cain and to his Offering
He had not Respect.
And Cain was very wroth,
and his countenance fell.
6. And The LORD said unto Cain,

"Why art thou wroth?
And why is thy countenance fallen?
7. "If thou doest well,
shalt thou not be accepted?
And if thou doest not well,
Sin lieth at the door.
And unto thee shall be his desire,
and thou shalt rule over him."

.     JOHN 1:29.

29. The next day John seeth Jesus
coming unto him,
and saith,

"Behold the Lamb of God,
which taketh away the Sin of the World."

THE IMPLICATION IS THAT THE HOLIEST MAN ON EARTH HAS ENOUGH SPIRITUAL ENERGY TO BECOME A LAMB IN THE SEVENTH HEAVEN, WHERE GOD'S THRONE WOULD BE.

That is a STUPID LIE.

.     DEUTERONOMY 21:22-23.

22. And if a man have committed
a Sin worthy of Death,
and he be to be put to Death,
and thou hang him on a tree:
23. His body shall not remain
all night upon the tree,
but thou shalt in any wise
bury him that day;
[for he that is hanged is accursed of God;]
that thy land be not defiled,
which The LORD thy God giveth thee
for an inheritance.

THIS EXPLAINS HOW LORD YAHSHUA, A MAN UNJUSTLY PUT TO DEATH, WAS ABLE TO BEAR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD.

you are sent by satanists. you are a devil. Jesus death is demonic. continue working for Freemasons. The New testament is fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Religions Are The Same / Cac-lion Of Judah Prophet Olufemi Akinade Is Dead / Boko Haram Convert Claims Ibb Is Their Main Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.