Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good (2162 Views)

The Old Testament Is The Book Of Satan / Are We Truly Not To Obey The Old Testament Laws Anymore? / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
God's way of testing Abraham by calling for the sacrifice of Isaac...and then the abrupt staying of the knife...was intended to demonstrate that God abhorred human sacrifice and would not accept it (Gen 22.12). When the great central Law of Judaism (the TORAH) was revealed at Sinai, it called for animal sacrifices. The slaying of an animal and the offering of its blood according to certain prescribed rites, symbolized God's mercy to the sinner, for this would have been his fate. Later in the Law, Moses gives warning to Israel not to worship God in the manner of the pagans (through human sacrifice) for it is an abomination unto the LORD in any way or form it is practiced (Deut 12.30-32).
Turning to the New Testament, Jesus states that he completely upholds the precepts of the Judaic Law until its complete spiritual enactment through-out the world. This great authorization of the central Law of Judaism renders it supreme (Matt 5.18). Nevertheless, here is where a trouble-some contradiction arises. According to Romans 5.6-11, Jesus' death was a vicarious atonement. But this is a human sacrifice which is expressly forbidden by the very same Law sanctioned by Jesus.
True, Jesus is unique in being both human and Divine. But by sanctioning the Law He did not allow His uniqueness to detract from His subjection to the Law which is understandable since the Law is the perfect Word of God.
In sum, if Jesus was upholding the Law then His death cannot be sacrificial. Or, if His death is sacrificial, He has rejected the Law which He claimed to uphold. In either case, Christianity's central doctrine of the sacrificial death of Jesus is proven to be scripturally untenable. Christianity is therefore in peril of crumbling away. The stakes are very high. If Christianity succumbs to an inner breakdown, the moral order in the world will soon follow....
This contradiction can only be satisfactorily resolved by reference to Scripture. Scripture is a single, self-consistent truth, but beginning to end. Each verse urges its own truth. When two verses appear to exhibit incompatible claims, a contradiction develops. We must then attempt to resolve this contradiction by reference to another verse(s) which will reconcile the two opposing viewpoints...
When reconciliation is not forthcoming, the contradiction remains and the verse(s) in question are not Divinely revealed facts, but have been spoken by the prophet out of his own authority...
The defensibility of Jesus' sacrificial death has been troubling me for a long while. I am unable to resolve it according to Scripture. I would be very grateful to you if you could clear it up for me...
Good question...let's dive in...
First of all, in approaching this matter, we must FIRST pay strict attention to the level of detail and level of precision in the prohibitions against human sacrifice. Let's look at the major verses:
The Gen 22.12 passage on Abraham actually does NOT make any such demand to avoid human sacrifice. We tend to see that as some of the INTENT of the passage, but we have no textual clues to base that on.
Lev 18.21: "Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. NOTE: the victim in this case is 'children'.
Lev 20.2-5: The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites: `Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. 3 I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. 4 If the people of the community close their eyes when that man gives one of his children to Molech and they fail to put him to death, 5 I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech. NOTE: the victim in this case is 'children'.
2 Kings 23.10: He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech. NOTE: the victim in this case is a son or daughter.
Jer 32.35: They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molech, though I never commanded, nor did it enter my mind, that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin. NOTE: the victim in this case is son or daughter.
2 Kings 16.3: Unlike David his father, he did not do what was right in the eyes of the LORD his God. 3 He walked in the ways of the kings of Israel and even sacrificed his son in the fire, following the detestable ways of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites. NOTE: the victim in this case is his son.
2 Kings 17.31: The men from Babylon made Succoth Benoth, the men from Cuthah made Nergal, and the men from Hamath made Ashima; 31 the Avvites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the Sepharvites burned their children in the fire as sacrifices to Adrammelech and Anammelech, the gods of Sepharvaim. NOTE: the victims in this case are children.
2 Kings 21.6: In both courts of the temple of the LORD, he built altars to all the starry hosts. 6 He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced sorcery and divination, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger. NOTE: in this case the victim is the king's son.
Jer 7.31: They have built the high places of Topheth in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to burn their sons and daughters in the fire -- something I did not command, nor did it enter my mind. NOTE: the victims in this case are sons and daughters.
Deut 12.31: You must not worship the LORD your God in their way, because in worshipping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the LORD hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods.
NOTE: the victims are sons and daughters.
Deut 18.10: "`Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD. NOTE: the victims are children.
2 Kings 23.10: He desecrated Topheth, which was in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, so no one could use it to sacrifice his son or daughter in the fire to Molech. NOTE: the victims were sons or daughters.
Ezek 20.31: When you offer your gifts -- the sacrifice of your sons in the fire -- you continue to defile yourselves with all your idols to this day. Am I to let you inquire of me, O house of Israel? As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will not let you inquire of me. NOTE: the reference is to sons.

See any of the standard Bible encyclopedia's on human sacrifice and/or Molech.]
Now, the next question to ask concerns whether we have any data as to why 'CHILD' is the issue and not simply 'HUMAN'...so let's look at the remaining 'human sacrifice' passages"
Psalm 106.34: They did not destroy the peoples as the LORD had commanded them, 35 but they mingled with the nations and adopted their customs. 36 They worshipped their idols, which became a snare to them. 37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons. 38 They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.
Ezek 23.37: for they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They committed adultery with their idols; they even sacrificed their children, whom they bore to me, as food for them.
Jer 19.4: For they have forsaken me and made this a place of foreign gods; they have burned sacrifices in it to gods that neither they nor their fathers nor the kings of Judah ever knew, and they have filled this place with the blood of the innocent. 5 They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal -- something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. NOTE: the burning of the sons in the fire is referred to as 'filling the place with the blood of the innocent --again, the phrase for murder.
The Old Testament is the only Real Doctrines. The Laws of Moses is the only Holy form of worship. the new testament was forged by satanists, the ancient Romans . Christianity is demonic of worship formed by Emperor Constantine to worship the pagan sun god. that is the day of worship is on Sunday. it is the 6th day according to the ancient Hebrew Calendar. God does not accepts Human Sacrifice like Jesus death. He is not him. but to Molech the pagan god. God only accept Animal Sacrifices.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Shelloween(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Boring.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by jnrbayano(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dead on arrival.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Florblu(f): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Son, your sins are forgiven Go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
say anything, you like. but it is the Truth. Christianity is demonic. where are the titles called pastor, deacon, Reverend, general overseer, evangelist. in the Old Testament? None . they are just stupid posts created by satanists.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Florblu:
Son, your sins are forgiven
Go and sin no more
shut up, you're Brainwashed by satanists. read my write up properly. Jesus is Fake. only the Old Testament is the Only Holy way of worship.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by StarBukola(f): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why don't u keep your opinion to yourself!
And who get time to read that crap undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by GenghisAlexa(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Olodo
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
StarBukola:
Why don't u keep your opinion to yourself!
And who get time to read that crap undecided undecided undecided undecided
you call it, crap. because you are brainwashed by fake Christianity. the religion was formed by a pagan Roman emperor called Constantine.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
777philosopher:
say anything, you like. but it is the Truth. Christianity is demonic. where are the titles called pastor, deacon, Reverend, general overseer, evangelist. in the Old Testament? None . they are just stupid posts created by satanists.
if you are not comfortable with Christianity they leave the way it's and not imposed your ideology on what you don't understand. if you don't understand anything is either you ask questions or remain silence.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by peteregwu(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
777philosopher:

Another Jewish and illuminati puppets has been losed. Say whatever you like you came late.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

if you are not comfortable with Christianity they leave the way it's and not imposed your ideology on what you don't understand. if you don't understand anything is either you ask questions or remain silence.
shut up, pick your bible and re read my post again.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
from the write up it's obvious the writer is a philosopher being blinded by the antics of Lucifer. it's so unfortunate that he is just misquoting the scriptures
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
peteregwu:

Another Jewish and illuminati puppets has been losed. Say whatever you like you came late.
Lol I am not among them. but the Freemasonry members, Cabalists and Knight Templars in Malta, and Illuminati in Bavaria, Germany are working together with the Catholic Church. they formed Christianity. they worship Lucifer-the devil.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
777philosopher:
shut up, pick your bible and re read my post again.
Mr philosopher stop misquoting to derail people. Don't let Lucifer use you
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Mr philosopher stop misquoting to derail people. Don't let Lucifer use you
ha ha ha, you are brainwashed by fake white Caucasian bible pictures? tricks used by the Illuminati members to keep Black Africans down. think with your brain properly

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by OtemAtum: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by GenghisAlexa(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
OtemAtum:
grin grin grin

Otem
Abeg what do you think about the guy JESUS

Have you ever found any parallels between his lifestyle choices and your beliefs
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by OtemAtum: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
GenghisAlexa:

Otem
Abeg what do you think about the guy JESUS

Have you ever found any parallels between his lifestyle choices and your beliefs

I don't know jesus, it's Faulkin I know. Jesus as written in the Bible is only a fictitious version of Faulkin who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years ago. Faulkin was the adopted child of Yahweh back then. The fictitious jesus in the bible is written by some homo sapiens who saw into the homo erectuses world and made an exaggerated story out of the story of Faulkin. Here is a doctufos link and passage to some of the lifestyle of Faulkin:

Doctufos: Batimeus 14:1-10

1. Now Yeshu led us to the treasure house at night as usual with him. And he said, take your swords with you, for there are some who shall confront us. 2. And we went and when we had approached the treasure house of Solmani, we saw some who came also to steal from the treasure house. 3. And they said, you shall not enter in before us but we shall go in before you. And Yeshu said, go in, for he knew that some homos were also in the treasure house already, whom the government had assigned to keep it because of the continual robbery. 4. Now the gang entered in and were caught unprepared. And they fought against the guards and killed themselves, such that only a few were left; two of the thieves and one of the guards. 5. And Yeshu said, we should go in now. So we went in and saw that there were three homos left, who were very weak and tired. 6. And Yeshu said, tie them up. So Petra and Yacob bent low and tied them up, against the poles. And Yeshu said, take the goods and let us depart. So we took as much goods as we wanted. 7. And Petra said, master, shall iskariot take all these to his house? Is it not too much for him to bear the weight of all? And Yeshu said, you shall go with him on another donkey to his house. 8. And you shall return after he has kept all. 9. Now iskariot began to take of the treasure which he kept. And he did much almsdeed, which Yeshu himself did not command. 10. And Yeshu knew it and said, O iskariot, do not take from the treasure which belongs to us to give to the poor. For in the day that we shall do this, we shall do it together and benefit from the glory of it together.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by GenghisAlexa(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm
As a pantheist which of faulkin's methods are adoptable in this journey to higher realms. Which unusual methods did he use to gain access to matter control.

OtemAtum:

I don't know jesus, it's Faulkin I know. Jesus as written in the Bible is only a fictitious version of Faulkin who died in Sodom-Egypt millions of years ago. Faulkin was the adopted child of Yahweh back then. The fictitious jesus in the bible is written by some homo sapiens who saw into the homo erectuses world and made an exaggerated story out of the story of Faulkin. Here is a doctufos link and passage to some of the lifestyle of Faulkin:

Doctufos: Batimeus 14:1-10

1. Now Yeshu led us to the treasure house at night as usual with him. And he said, take your swords with you, for there are some who shall confront us. 2. And we went and when we had approached the treasure house of Solmani, we saw some who came also to steal from the treasure house. 3. And they said, you shall not enter in before us but we shall go in before you. And Yeshu said, go in, for he knew that some homos were also in the treasure house already, whom the government had assigned to keep it because of the continual robbery. 4. Now the gang entered in and were caught unprepared. And they fought against the guards and killed themselves, such that only a few were left; two of the thieves and one of the guards. 5. And Yeshu said, we should go in now. So we went in and saw that there were three homos left, who were very weak and tired. 6. And Yeshu said, tie them up. So Petra and Yacob bent low and tied them up, against the poles. And Yeshu said, take the goods and let us depart. So we took as much goods as we wanted. 7. And Petra said, master, shall iskariot take all these to his house? Is it not too much for him to bear the weight of all? And Yeshu said, you shall go with him on another donkey to his house. 8. And you shall return after he has kept all. 9. Now iskariot began to take of the treasure which he kept. And he did much almsdeed, which Yeshu himself did not command. 10. And Yeshu knew it and said, O iskariot, do not take from the treasure which belongs to us to give to the poor. For in the day that we shall do this, we shall do it together and benefit from the glory of it together.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by OtemAtum: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
GenghisAlexa:
Hmmm
As a pantheist which of faulkin's methods are adoptable in this journey to higher realms. Which unusual methods did he use to gain access to matter control.

I don't study Faulkin and his methods remains personal to himself alone since his aim back then was to even hide the third eye from them and make humanity see him as God while others think of themselves as ordinary homos.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
only the Old Testament is the Only Holy way of worship.
the new testament fulfill the old testament prophecy, and when a prophecy is fulfilled, we move on from the fulfillment at that point in time.

“‘The day will come,’ says the Lord, ‘when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. . . . But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day,’ says the Lord. ‘I will put my law in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people’” (Jeremiah 31:31 , 33 )

Jesus is the meditator of the new convanant.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher

Monsieur , are you a Jew ?
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
the new testament fulfill the old testament prophecy, and when a prophecy is fulfilled, we move on from the fulfillment at that point in time.

“‘The day will come,’ says the Lord, ‘when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. . . . But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day,’ says the Lord. ‘I will put my law in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people’” (Jeremiah 31:31 , 33 )

Jesus is the meditator of the new convanant.
he is not the son of God. the satanic European bible scholars and Catholic church has told you lies. Do you know that Jesus learnt occult mysteries in India, And Egypt? his death was not accepted before God. God does not accept human sacrifice.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
777philosopher

Monsieur , are you a Jew ?
I am not a Jew. but I am a blood descendant of the ancient Hebrew Israelites. the tribe of Iawadah (Judah). the Real ancient Hebrew Israelites are in west Africa, and southern Africa and east Africa. they are black people.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
he is not the son of God. the satanic European bible scholars and Catholic church has told you lies. Do you know that Jesus learnt occult mysteries in India, And Egypt? his death was not accepted before God. God does not accept human sacrifice.
the old testament foreshadowed the entire ministry of Jesus in the new testament. you cannot condemn one part and accept the other part.
"Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your sight? Behold, I, even I, have seen it," declares the LORD. (Jeremiah 7:11 )

this prophecy was fulfilled during the ministry of Jesus.

And He said to them, "It is written, `My house shall be called a house of prayer'; but you are making it a robbers' den." ( Matthew 21:13 )

so your thread does not make sense bro.
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
dp
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
the old testament foreshadowed the entire ministry of Jesus in the new testament. you cannot condemn one part and accept the other part.
"Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your sight? Behold, I, even I, have seen it," declares the LORD. (Jeremiah 7:11 )

this prophecy was fulfilled during the ministry of Jesus.

And He said to them, "It is written, `My house shall be called a house of prayer'; but you are making it a robbers' den." ( Matthew 21:13 )

so your thread does not make sense bro.
Jesus is cursed. his ancestor -Jeconiah, also called “Jehoiachin” ( 1 Chronicles 3:16, NIV) and “Coniah” ( Jeremiah 22:24), was a king of Judah who was deported as part of the Babylonian captivity ( Esther 2:6 ; 1 Chronicles 3:17 ). He is also listed in the genealogy of Jesus, in Joseph’s family line ( Matthew 1:12 ).
The curse of Jeconiah is found in
Jeremiah 22. First, the LORD likens the king to a signet ring on God’s hand—a ring that God will pull off (verse 24). Then, God pronounces a curse: “Record this man as if childless, a man who will not prosper in his lifetime, for none of his offspring will prosper, none will sit on the throne of David or rule anymore in Judah” (verse 30).
The problem is that the curse of Jeconiah seems to invalidate Jesus’ right to the throne of David. The Davidic Covenant promised that the Messiah, the “Son of David,” would reign forever on Jerusalem’s throne ( 1 Chronicles 17:11-14 ). If Jesus is a descendant of Jeconiah, then how can He be the Messiah, since the curse bars any of Jeconiah’s descendants from assuming David’s throne?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
Jesus is cursed. his ancestor -Jeconiah, also called “Jehoiachin” ( 1 Chronicles 3:16, NIV) and “Coniah” ( Jeremiah 22:24), was a king of Judah who was deported as part of the Babylonian captivity ( Esther 2:6 ; 1 Chronicles 3:17 ). He is also listed in the genealogy of Jesus, in Joseph’s family line ( Matthew 1:12 ).
The curse of Jeconiah is found in
Jeremiah 22. First, the LORD likens the king to a signet ring on God’s hand—a ring that God will pull off (verse 24). Then, God pronounces a curse: “Record this man as if childless, a man who will not prosper in his lifetime, for none of his offspring will prosper, none will sit on the throne of David or rule anymore in Judah” (verse 30).
The problem is that the curse of Jeconiah seems to invalidate Jesus’ right to the throne of David. The Davidic Covenant promised that the Messiah, the “Son of David,” would reign forever on Jerusalem’s throne ( 1 Chronicles 17:11-14 ). If Jesus is a descendant of Jeconiah, then how can He be the Messiah, since the curse bars any of Jeconiah’s descendants from assuming David’s throne?
ahh, this boy. you have a lot to learn.

Jesus bypassed this curse because Jesus is not the biological son of joseph, or is Jesus who was conceived by a virgin be an offspring of “Jehoiachin”?
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
ahh, this boy. you have a lot to learn.

Jesus bypassed this curse because Jesus is not the biological son of joseph, or is Jesus who was conceived by a virgin be an offspring of “Jehoiachin”?
that is a big lie . he is the biological son of Joseph. no thing on earth had happened like that. a spirit can not impregnate a human. it was the handiwork of the satanic Catholic church. they forged a fake story like that. the new testament is fake and fraud.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by malvisguy212: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2017
777philosopher:
that is a big lie . he is the biological son of Joseph. no thing on earth had happened like that. a spirit can not impregnate a human. it was the handiwork of the satanic Catholic church. they forged a fake story like that. the new testament is fake and fraud.
then, you are calling the old testament prophet, Isaiah a lies , or you don't believe the book of Isaiah ?
Re: Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2017
malvisguy212:
then, you are calling the old testament prophet, Isaiah a lies , or you don't believe the book of Isaiah ?
prophet Isaiah only talked about a Virgin given birth to a son. listen, every virgin must be impregnated by a man in order to give birth to a child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor, Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (Photo) / Come Join Me In The Church Of Scientology / Adultery And Fornicatiom Which One Is Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.