Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (37141 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Just last week a group call Yoruba Liberation Command Release a Video & press statement Demanding for Oduduwa republic for Yoruba nation.
this doesn't seem to have down well on the Yoruba people.
here is the video & their Reactions Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdbCYXcoaAw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
more
Men,Igbo people suffer for this people comment o.
see them diverting all their pain & Blames on Igbo.
chai.
slave mentality na strong jazz.
meanwhile, pazienza,hope you noticed them immitate the Biafran Flag?
the flag of Black power

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
more
that Fulani man though.
his comment after reading the Comments from the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
more

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
See that wise Advice from that SouthAfrica Kwamena

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
more

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
nototribalist:
Those are Afonjas who have sold their souls to their Fulani masters
you are wrong bro.
Slavery & Suffering & Smiling is Hereditary.
& it is in there DNA
Just read the comment below from lawal Kahinde.
the fool even called the call for self-determination & seccesion beating of war drum
& even threaten his people that are agitating for Yoruba Country
what a people

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by whitebeard(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
if Nigerians can break free from the shackles of tradition and tribalism, NIGERIA would be limitless.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalasticlala food is ready o
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Trut(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
If I comment wetin dey for my mind now, wahala go dey...
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Where is deedeedee1 and jjjjj2017

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by midfinger(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
It is pretty clear as hell that over 95% of Yorubas are One nigerianists ,probably leeching on the Oil from the Niger delta as lice do for survival ,why will you blame them?They have the ports exclusively to their state Lagos while MMA serves as the busiest airport in the Zoo.So to them ,let the status quo remain One other thing I have observed, is that there is no sense of unity amongst Yoruba tribes-hence it would be very hard for them to rally behind any of their folks on issues as this to speak with one voice as Igbos,but I think to a larger extent,the divergence in religious affiliation is one primary reason why nearly a half of them who are Muslims would rather opt to align with the Muslim north.This is pathetic for a people.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by jjjjj2017: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Where is deedeedee1 and jjjjj2017
I don't have much to say because most of the comment posted in the screenshot comes from people with low IQ. besides, the comment shown is one sided so posting comment on issue like this is a waste!
The real & sensible Yoruba is working underground & not a matter of hearsay but what I'm part of.

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Presidiotbuhari: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
These people/ tribe is something else. They reminds me of that great quote that says, "It is very hard to free slave from the chain he revere much"

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by midfinger(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
whitebeard:
if Nigerians can break free from the shackles of tradition and tribalism, NIGERIA would be limitless.
always speaking with both sides of the mouth,spare that talk..simply tell us that you are for one naijeriya .And that been the reason y'all mock Igbo's for wanting out,you gimp!!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by jjjjj2017: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
midfinger:
It is pretty clear as hell that over 95% of Yorubas are One nigerianists ,probably leeching on the Oil from the Niger delta as lice do for survival ,why will you blame them?They have the ports exclusively to their state Lagos while MMA serves as the busiest airport in the Zoo.So to them ,let the status quo remain One other thing I have observed, is that there is no sense of unity amongst Yoruba tribes-hence it would be very hard for them to rally behind any of their folks on issues as this to speak with one voice as Igbos,but I think to a larger extent,the divergence in religious affiliation is one primary reason why nearly a half of them who are Muslims would rather opt to align with the Muslim north.This is pathetic for a people.
STFU!
South West has everything needed to be a nation.
God blessed South West with;

Fertile land for agriculture

Crude Oil

Steel

Gold

Good Weather

Human of high intellect

etc

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by psucc(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Truth be told, Nigeria can't last forever. Nigeria is only pregnant. Sooner or later, it shall give birth either at the fullness of time or by acts of few men.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
....The average yoruba simply hates the idea of having their own country,time and time again...They pretend on faceless forums like nairaland to want 'oduduwa' republic..but insult,reject and curse anyone who suggests or makes attempt for one off-line...

..Later,they will crawl all over the forum with useless graphs and maps to showcase how they are so 'phenomenal in their region,making all the money for others to enjoy,while SEs are 'parasites whose indigenes should go back to their region and 'die of hunger'

..Now tell them to form their own country and watch them preach for unity and curse and reject anyone proposing such..as exemplified by the shameful replies above..smh.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by blackfase(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
You guys need to understand there will always be dissenters in form of reprobates in every tribe. Some people are naturally dull and undiscerning. There are igbos who still don't align with the biafra struggle. For these crop of yorubas, its not unexpected to have their likes within the ranks. It is never possible to have an overwhelming singular view on this issue but theirs doesn't reflect the minds of majority....

As for me, #isupportOodua #isupportbiafra, #isupportNK

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

I don't have much to say because most of the comment posted in the screenshot comes from people with low IQ. besides, the comment shown is one sided so posting comment on issue like this is a waste!
The real & sensible Yoruba is working underground & not a matter of hearsay but what I'm part of.

..Lmao!!..'real and sensible yorubas working underground' indeed cheesy...You guys are something else. cheesy.

.This is FP material for real.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Agumbankembu: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
I am Biafran, freedom is in my blood.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by midfinger(m): 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

STFU!
South West has everything needed to be a nation.
God blessed South West with;

Fertile land for agriculture

Crude Oil

Steel

Gold

Good Weather

Human of high intellect

etc

Bro,I'm not in the mood now,I'd let the insult slide.the thang is,you know that what u read is a fact of life!..I don't think is necessary to list out all those things u claim u people have because it still doesn't change the reality on ground that your people are hard core parasites like the Northerners.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by iammolise(m): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
sad) sad) oduduwa republic is on it's way, wait well well. Mtcheeewww!

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by pazienza(m): 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
What's new.
It's a known fact that Yorubas on the majority hate the very idea of Nigeria disintegration. They dread staying on their own,they fear for the unknown in a new Yoruba only republic, no matter how much they try to cover this fact by trying to brag about having what it takes to go at it alone, or trying to deflect the question by claiming that the Igbos would not be the ones to tell them when to go about looking for independence, or by playing the cheap blackmail route of "secession clause ", the truth would always stick out like a sour thumb.

So OP, I'd say you shouldn't bother about those peeps.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
pazienza:
What's new.
It's a known fact that Yorubas on the majority hate the very idea of Nigeria disintegration. They dread staying on their own,they fear for the unknown in a new Yoruba only republic, no matter how much they try to cover this fact by trying to brag about having what it takes to go at it alone, or trying to deflect the question by claiming that the Igbos would not be the ones to tell them when to go about looking for independence, or by playing the cheap blackmail route of "secession clause ", the truth would always stick out like a sour thumb.

So OP, I'd say you shouldn't bother about those peeps.
Ngokafor:

....The average yoruba simply hates the idea of having their own country,time and time again...They pretend on faceless forums like nairaland to want 'oduduwa' republic..but insult,reject and curse anyone who suggests or makes attempt for one off-line..

Exactly Bro
midfinger:
you may not be far from the truth.
Just read the comment below by Idris Ola & Adeleke & see their fear.
this people are naturally cowards.
they fear almost Everything on Earth.
Even ruling them selves with their self acclaimed political Sophistication put so much fear in them.
just read the comment in the pic below

39 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Eastfield1: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
jjjjj2017:

why the underground while touting & attackinq IPOB, the only group taking a bold & visible Step?.
na so una fear reach??you say those comments from Yoruba's who are against Oduduwa republic are pple with low IQ.
meanwhile they also said that no Yoruba's even the poor on the street will support Oduduwa Except the foolish one.
lolz
this is coming from our advisers who always advise us to go and unite first & that igbos do not speak with one voice

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Some people are just imbecil.es that are too uncivilized to be alive.

Personally, am not against Yorubas remaining in Nigeria. But I hate it when somebody says something like:

"We are one. To keep Nigeria one for life is a task that must be achieved. I mean... What the fucc.k?"

If Igbos say they don't want to be in Nigeria again and its a unanimous decision... Then what the heck?

If Yorubas decides to stay in Nigeria... Then what business do I have with them?

Why can't we be civil for once? Must we be animals?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by pazienza(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Some people are just imbecil.es that are too uncivilized to be alive.

Personally, am not against Yorubas remaining in Nigeria. But I hate it when somebody says something like:

"We are one. To keep Nigeria one for life is a task that must be achieved. I mean... What the fucc.k?"

If Igbos say they don't want to be in Nigeria again and its a unanimous decision... Then what the heck?

If Yorubas decides to stay in Nigeria... Then what business do I have with them?

Why can't we be civil for once? Must we be animals?

Yorubas are not just deciding to stay in Nigeria. They want Nigeria intact with Igbos and any other want away group in it.
And have been leading online campaign against anyone ( be they fellow Yoruba as we see on this thread or Igbos) talking about Nigeria disintegration.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 02, 2017
pazienza:

Yorubas are not just deciding to stay in Nigeria. They want Nigeria intact with Igbos and any other want away group in it.
And have been leading online campaign against anyone ( be they fellow Yoruba as we see on this thread or Igbos) talking about Nigeria disintegration.

Then they must be stupid. If the Igbos want to go, then let them be. If the Yorubas want to stay, then they should remain in Nigeria. My own is that I love freedom more than anything on earth. I careless if Nigeria remains or not.

But I have been thinking about something. If the Igbos are "Worthless, Criminals, Drug Pushers" like most Yoruba portray us, why then are they always afraid of the Igbos leaving?" Because am a business man and in my line of business, I cut off weak links.

That means something is not adding up. You can't hate an armed robber and still want to share an apartment with the armed robber!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by scholes0(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2017
See the way these ones, almost 15 of them above me sit down dey analyse Yoruba matter... grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock / Pro-SARS Supporter Admits They Were Hired To Disrupt EndSARS Protest / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.