Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,306 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Before Her Appearance, Lula Toured 28 Cities In Brazil - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Before Her Appearance, Lula Toured 28 Cities In Brazil (340 Views)

Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Her Appearance, Lula Toured 28 Cities In Brazil by Sipcyp(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Former President Lula, in the middle of a legal battle with his sentence of nearly 10 years in jail for corruption, will go on a three-week tour in August in 28 cities in northeastern Brazil, the disadvantaged region, and the electoral left.
The tour, announced Tuesday by the Workers’ Party, a left-wing formation created by Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, will start in Bahia on August 17 and allow it to “listen to the needs of the people.”
“The best lesson I received about Brazil was when I traveled across the country,” Lula said last Friday on a local radio. “That’s why I’m going to start caravans again.”
The region he is going through, more commonly known as Nordeste, is traditionally an electoral land of Lula, who at 71 years has announced his intention to run for the presidential election scheduled for October 2018.
Read on ===>>
http://sipcypriannewsalive.com/2017/08/01/appearance-lula-toured-28-cities-brazil/

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Attack In Barcelona, Spain / Mozambique Opposition Eyes November Peace Deal / Powerful Mexican Earthquake Death Toll Rises To 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.