Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (124547 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by samjey: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ask Jesus for help

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Lexusgs430: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Good morning Nairalanders

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :

What you require is a rehabilitation unit and not nairaland....

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by willokos(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :

you need Jesus, bro
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
ur lyf has spoiled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by freeangel715(f): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guy ur matter dey God hand ! fast nd pray nd always keep ur mind off it
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by donofdons: 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guy. You too much. How me I been stop my own be say I tell my papa make them lock me for store with bed,Tv, internet and small hole for food for one week. Them come lock me for 3 weeks, I dey inside de mad, de crave, de beg until the thing commot for my system. Till today i never try tramadol or any other nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by YoungDenzel(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
coldsummer:
The good thing about is that you have realised yourself and you want a change. That's a great step in the right direction.

Let me be very honest with you, your journey won't be easy but you can achieve it and it will be worth it.

Send a message. I can arrange an intervention method for you free of charge and help you.

This is what he needs thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by experimentist: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

My guy, today a mi baeday. Weh yuh deh? A mi love fi come chill wit u a while breda. Mi luv weed n coda. A long time weh mi high dat..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Burgerlomo: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
You need an urgent medical detoxification help and a rehabilitation, I wish you good luck from the bottom of my heart.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by MadCow1: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

So what's the problem?

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by deebrain(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
So many are playing the religious card.

Listen.... You need to search and locate as well as develop interest in a positive, self developing, time consuming hobby.

The day I got my own, majority of those "I've tried everything but failed" habits became history. No deliverance and all these spiritual stuff.

Go for all the deliverance and prayers you like, but if you still have a room for idle time, it will yet be fruitless.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Emax(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
You are spiritually under attack!

Run to SCOAN!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by YelloweWest: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Holy Spirit's you are needed.

Only You can Change this situation

Op no matter what, remember Jesus loves you even in your darkest hour.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by odinga1of: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Get something doing and get busy and don't forget to be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by MARKone(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

As in you don't do anything else, as all these things you listed must definitely keep u busy all day long, 24/7 for 365 days, guy I bow for u.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Chyxki: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guy, the honest truth is that you're possessed by a demon. Uncontrollable desires are many times the work of demons behind the scene. Fight and take back what is left of you, it will still be worth it @25years.

Guess it must have started slowly, and you liked it at first. Sorry.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by GeneralOjukwu: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kneel....

I would touch your shoulders with a sword.

When you arise, you become

Sir Wank3r, The SpermGusher..

Knight of the Vaseline Guild

PS - You edited out the masturbation part...

About the drug addiction. it's always best not to even start. Check into rehab and ditch those you call "friends" who support your habit

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by verygudbadguy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Check into rehab asap bro.
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Prayer will not solve this.. Job will not solve it.. Bro, go to a rehabilitation center.. This is your best bait now if you really want to be useful in life..

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by donofdons: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chyxki:
Guy, the honest truth is that you're possessed by a demon. Uncontrollable desires are many times the work of demons behind the scene. Fight and take back what is left of you, it will still be worth it @25years.

Guess it must have started slowly, and you liked it at first. Sorry.

You should have a mental checkup yourself. You are drunk on Christ
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by YelloweWest: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
deebrain:
So many are playing the religious card.

Listen.... You need to search and locate as well as develop interest in a positive, self developing, time consuming hobby.

The day I got my own, majority of those "I've tried everything but failed" habits became history. No deliverance and all these spiritual stuff.

Go for all the deliverance and prayers you like, but if you still have a room for idle time, it will yet be fruitless.
Yes he needs something to keep him busy but prayer works along side.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by AuroraB(f): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hustlerlomo:
If you don't want to die... please continue....
grin Ajo onye grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by elysian777: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can help you bro by the grace of God.I was delivered of my own addiction ,if the awesome power of God can do it for me.He can do yours.
I hope you are serious, if you are call me on 07082355797.Let me share my story and testimony with you and what I went through to recover.As am typing this I have a friend that is going through rehab in one of the hospitals.His own got to the point of walking the streets.But by Gods grace he is responding fast and well to treatment now,he will soon be out of the hospital.Will put you in my prayers from today that the power of the Almighty should touch you and let you have a turn around in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Sparkies(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Madness ain't far from you bruh.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by williamz01(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin,y nt drive dis enerqy to drug business,atleast u"ll be vewi rich

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by YelloweWest: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
donofdons:

You should have a mental checkup yourself. You are drunk on Christ
That's a good thing!
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by masks(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
asking for help when you havent made up your mind yet to help yourself. I still don't gwt how we think......smoke more, masturbate more. when you die the devil will pat you in the b ck and say "son you asked for help and I did just that". When you are serious and br ave enough you will stop

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by tegafej(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Read about Grace. Buy books by Joseph Prince on Right believing and Grace Revolution. They are gonna help you alot.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Abatvic(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

Nice seeing this bold step of urz. It shows u really want to stop it.

Kindly visit the mental health department of any hospital around you. You ll be adequately cater for.

It ll actually take time but am sure after due process of detoxification and rehabilitation u ll surely get out of it.

Overlook the critics on this page. This is a bold step and i commend you.

I wish u best of health.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by pinkus: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
obataokenwa:
There is a spirit behind that evil habit. whenever the urge comes, use this words... I rebuke you unclean spirit and cast you out of my mind in Jesus name.... watch the urge will die off instantly and will reoccur again after some minutes.. keep saying it till the urge die naturally and you become free. I used it to kill fornication.
u used It to cure FORNICATION..HMMM

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by googi: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
There is this saying of living big, high, free and die young.

In the first place, each of these drugs is enough to kill anyone, not to talk of combination of all. So I am skeptical.

What is obvious here is a cry for help. Those prescribing prayers have not learned that we have a country prayer has not helped in spite of the status of the most religious country in the world.

Check yourself into rehab immediately.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by TourismMan(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
This one week me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Experience With Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.