Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (124578 Views)

Boy Dies In Osun After Overdosing On Tramadol And Rohypnol (Photos) / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by arthurflex(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Get a girlfriend
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by mrslimib(m): 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmm... Dat wat u use ur money to buy so live with.... Am out
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Mezie1990(m): 12:49am On Aug 03, 2017
U need to mak up ur mind first and ask God for his grace cause is not by power. U need to reduce ur drug in take by 10% every 3 days if u don't want to fall sick it takes gradual process to drop a habit
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by goldedprince: 3:06am On Aug 03, 2017
to the people saying acept jesus, all i can say is foookk u
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Kwantinew
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Ask yourself, why did I dabble into tramadol, codeine and weed. Do you enjoy it or do you massively hate yourself after the effects are worn off.
If you enjoy what you do and how it makes you feel, then continue, but if not, then you know you have a problem that needs a solution ASAP.
Seems like you are terribly suffering withdrawal, mixing codeine with tramadol is like mixing fentanyl and Carfentanyl together, it's a lethal cocktail that will kill you one day.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by deebrain(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Stop saying things you know nothing about. If anything, it is rehabilitation that is a collosal waste of precious time, money and efforts.

Deliverance works where all else has failed and I've seen proof of that. If you don't know about stuff its better not to speak of it.

Try not to be stupid.

Like you have took time to interview people or you like the ignorant mb chatter that you are , choose a certain people with a particular belief or faith.

Your Bible told you that even when a demon leaves you, and you do the "o shebi I don do deliverance, it's over", and you don't occupy yourself with something that will ensure continuous fire, THAT DEMON WILL COME BACK WITH MORE?

You are the type of people that glorify ignorance.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by sfinkzslot(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2017
AddictedtoGod:
Well if all this is true then i am so sorry for what you are going thru. Your best bet solution is to pack your bags, head for the Redemption camp, KM 46 Lagos - Ibadan express way, there is a convention happening there from 7th to 13th august, stay the whole week bruh and i know your life will never remain the same
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2017
After taking all the stuff you mentioned, you can still ejaculate, not even once but twice. My guy this is more than a problem it's now a talent, how to use it is the problem

Honestly You Just spoke my mind bruh because I was wondering too. As I read the Info online, when You smoke weed Your Nervous system would become almost dormant for some hours!!! And we all know the Nervous system Is responsible for all the Sensation etc we experience!!! As for Masturbation It's still Ok but for Weed...Tramadol...Codeine You're already a dead living boy! Believe It!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Amberon11: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2017
You're a grade one dimwit.

Receive sense before jumping into my mentions. I don't entertain clowns!
deebrain:

Try not to be stupid.

Like you have took time to interview people or you like the ignorant mb chatter that you are , choose a certain people with a particular belief or faith.

Your Bible told you that even when a demon leaves you, and you do the "o shebi I don do deliverance, it's over", and you don't occupy yourself with something that will ensure continuous fire, THAT DEMON WILL COME BACK WITH MORE?

You are the type of people that glorify ignorance.
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by warmachine(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:
Good morning Nairalanders

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :

Go to synagogue and get delivered
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by deebrain(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Amberon11:
You're a grade one dimwit.

Receive sense before jumping into my mentions. I don't entertain clowns!

Yeah. Asper the sense, probably after the sense falls on you.
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by generationz(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
sukkot:
you are on a spiritual journey. nothing you can do. when its time for AMUN to release you from this roller-coaster ride then you will be released. until then ? nothing you can do. this may ether be a road to destruction and ruin or a road to intense greatness after you get off this roller coaster ride. pray its the later

In my language AMU means penisss
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Justkhay100(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
and my guy still dey stand, guy I trowey salute soldier in the making ;Dand my guy still dey stand, guy I trowey salute soldier in the making
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Igwe85(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by ArcToyin(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

I'm a guy of 25 years old , please I need your help , I'm addicted to drinking 600mg Tramado everyday , drink one bottle of codeine everyday , smoke up to 5 ties of weed every and I self service twice a day before I sleep , I have been doing this since 2014 and I don't think I can stop it , if I try to stop it for 2 days , I will fall very sick , my body will be so hot , my head will be so heavy and I will be shaking , please you guys should help me , what must I do to quit all this because I know I'm hurting my self :
Go & meet a counsellor that's also a lively man Of God. Prayer, fasting and determination can also help out
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by nevachange(f): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
stop small small

In this video with my coach, we do some intense cardio, hips training, triceps and delt training. Focusing on working those curves muscles to look toned and strong.
Pls like the video and subscribe for notifications and better uploads
thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by obataokenwa(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Addictedtodrugs:

with all the advice you were given here...what's the latest about your life now?
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by OlivePrime: 10:56am On May 17, 2018
The road to recovery is one we are more than willing and ready to walk you through - ensuring you get your life back on full throttle.

Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Slimzzy00: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Bro I've you been able to quit now lipsrsealed?
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by Blackmoran(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kentura:
Just accept Jesus with your whole heart, He will do the rest.
madness
Re: I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More by VicUkegbu(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kentura:
Just accept Jesus with your whole heart, He will do the rest.

Funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

German Doctors Pose Nude To Protest Lack Of Protective Masks, Aprons (Photos) / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Without Being Disvirgined? / My Experience With Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.