Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Listening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Listening (250 Views)

Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listening by mondaypaul77(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Listening

"Now then, my sons, listen to me And do not depart from the words of my mouth." (Proverbs 5:7)

The hustling and the bustling in our world today has altered and transformed our relationship with God. It has become the noise that drowns and dwarves every voice that contains an express word for God's people.

We have become so used to the noise in the world that we have lost touch with the person of the Word (Jesus) speaking into our lives. The din of the noise emanating from the world has discounted the word that is meant expressly for us and for the high calling of God for our lives.

We have missed so many key appointments in our spiritual calendar because of our inability to hear from God per time, per season!

We mustn't fail to develop our own Listening Button as we go about the maze and the din of life and I see us overcoming the subtle trick of the devil in Jesus name Amen!

Monday Eleojo Paul

#BeuHavi
#DeepDevotionals
#Listening

https://mondaypaul..com.ng/2017/08/listening.html

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Financial Independence For God's Ministers / A Successful Sinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.