Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless (8757 Views)

What They Found On This Apple Will Leave You Speechless / Coincidences In History That Will Leave You Scratching Your Head / See What This Girl Posted On Her FB Timeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
torres89:
later he will start cursing apc and burhari

about no jobs and unemployment rate...
It's been Long I put up an article on NAIRALAND.....
Nevertheless, your submission has engineered my input.
I mean not to disrespect, however when did
ENGLISH LANGUAGE become a measure for hard work, wisdom and commitment...??
Let me shock you...!!!!!!

In VENICO, Italy.....the indigenous Locals work in several industries manufacturing SHOES and pedals of several varieties of which various wealthy men of this world patronise them. Yet they communicate in ITALIAN....
..despite, this they rule the world.

In Guangzhou, CHINA,....HP COMPUTERS manufacturers make a total of 66,000 LAPTOPS on any working day. This, they achieve with the employment of the indigenous Chinese and they communicate in unadulterated CHINESE language.....yet you purchase HP.

You may be educated but you need exposure to see things for yourself.
..because you may end up impregnating a white lady when you get there....especially when you behold the GLORY of various cities...

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT has run out of IDEAS since the whites left, don't ever expect them to regain such
Work out your SALVATION.....
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by dapoalabi91: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
The Study Support fund raising program which held at Tokyu Grand Hotel on the 29th of July 2017 was a huge success.
An event that saw large number of good-will Nigerians, philanthropists, multinational companies, religious and international organizations make donations toward assisting education in Nigeria.
Now that fund has been raised, Study Support will swing into actions in:
- Giving tuition fee support to undergraduates who needs money to pay their fees
- Giving scholarship to undergraduate and master’s students
- Paying for professional trainings like welding trainings, ICT trainings, Oil and Gas related courses, Fashion and designing, business management, human relation courses, and many more professional certification courses. More so,
- Arrangements are on the way to guide and support students on getting international undergraduate and master’s scholarship.
We are sharing our vision with the NDDC, UNICEF, TOTAL ELF, OIL TRAIN and many other donors.
Our mission is to add value to as many Nigerians as possible by canvassing and providing study support to those who need it.
With this we are hoping to provide scholarship to over five thousand merited Nigerians who truly needs this finance to support useful education.
When will scholarship and sponsorship programs start?
Stay abreast with www.studysupports.com and also follow us on twitter @studysupport7 to get first-hand information.
You can also visit any of our nationwide offices for more information.

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by michealdeco: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who is blaming her/him??

Nigerians are so stupid that they copy the white man language from head to toe while the white man don't even recognize a simple sentence in there language

Nawa for nigerians

1 Like

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by rollybest(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
permsec:
God punish you numerously!
Choi grin shift make i faint
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by DRPAIT123(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ekiti graduate cannot even make mistake again...I can't stop laughing jare
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by eriqboy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
wow
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by gimbastar(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Giantslayer:
This kind mistake is like the one Lord Lugard made lumping southern and northern protectorates together grin grin

This is a serious issue and we need to really ponder upon this. If we have a solid foundation for education these thing wouldn't be happening. We need to start thinking of how to improve education from the foundation level.

1 Like

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by chudyprince: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
You guys hate the truth. May Thunder fall on you. Animal.
I spit on your face, u idiot
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by amzee(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
chudyprince:
I spit on your face, u idiot
Spit on your mum. IDIOT
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Dalecoin: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Great
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
gimbastar:

This is a serious issue and we need to really ponder upon this. If we have a solid foundation for education these thing wouldn't be happening. We need to start thinking of how to improve education from the foundation level.
i concur, sir
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by mikeycharles(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Giantslayer:
This kind mistake is like the one Lord Lugard made lumping southern and northern protectorates together grin grin
must you expose your biafran attitude here
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Am sure he graduated from COVENANT POLYTECHNIC sad

#Quoters am waiting embarassed#
why covenant polytechnic? Am a student there, that lady is not a product of covpoly
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Alitair(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
I'm sure she graduated from one of the South East states.
SMALL SENSE YOU CANNOT HAVE. YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ME...

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by pansophist(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Giantslayer:

Op, don't judge someone just because they ''sin'' differently than you. Besides, since you started this game of pointing fingers, it is noteworthy to infer that you are guilty of your bethrew accusation. With your judgmental fingers, I would have expected you to be knowledgeable of the structural arrangement, capitalization infusion, full stop, and an impeccable grammatical grasp of English language - an area of which you scored zero in the aforementioned.

Your post alone omitted the preposition ''of'', disregarded capitalization and ignored the relevance of full stop, to say the least.

Capitalization correction (with relevant preposition insertion).

This kind of mistake is like the one Lord Lugard made lumping Southern and Northern Protectorates together.
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by holuwapopsh(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
it`s normal at least she is trying it
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by amzee(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alitair:
SMALL SENSE YOU CANNOT HAVE. YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ME...
You are doing yourself. FOOL
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
pansophist:

Op, don't judge someone just because they ''sin'' differently than you. Besides, since you started this game of pointing fingers, it is noteworthy to infer that you are guilty of your bethrew accusation. With your judgmental fingers, I would have expected that you are knowledgeable of the structural arrangement, capitalization infusion, full stop, and an impeccable grammatical grasp of English language - of which you scored zero in the aforementioned.
Your post alone omits the preposition ''of'', disregards capitalization and disregard the relevance of full stop, to say the least.

Capitalization correction.

This kind of mistake is like the one Lord Lugard made lumping Southern and Northern Protectorates together.

Baba, you had time to vet my post abi? Weldone sir.
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by pansophist(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Giantslayer:

Baba, you had time to vet my post abi? Weldone sir.

Just as you sef take get time vet the corper post lol.
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
pansophist:

Just as you sef take get time vet the corper post lol.
you didn't just vet me, you also scored me.

Jesu!!!
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by dareerah(f): 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
The thing, e weak me ehn!! i know that dis 1 is igbo pelzn, cuz dem no sabi english from start..
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
dareerah:
The thing, e weak me ehn!! i know that dis 1 is igbo pelzn, cuz dem no sabi english from start..
They are coming for you. Brace up grin
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by dareerah(f): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Giantslayer:
They are coming for you. Brace up grin
I am ready 4 dem fighters
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
I am ready 4 dem fighters
do you know if I'm one of them undecided grin
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by mayor10(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Half-baked graduates everywhere

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Dalecoin: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by Kentvilla: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Buhari
Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by cesctotti(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2017
i rather chose to look at the beauty of the pix and the intention of the corp member... rather than the errors... its so nice of u taking some time out with the prisoners.... some of whom have been abandoned by families and friends.... keep it up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless by remi1444: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2017
I guess...TASUED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8,159 Students Graduated From Unilag Today / Federal Polytechnic Bida 2011/2012 Admission / Nigerian Defence Academy,67th Regular Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.