Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns (751 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / 75-Year-Old Jerry Useni Wants To Be Governor Again After 34 Years / Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-rtPFi5LRLuU/WX9M7qv6z7I/AAAAAAAAAGE/2fYfBGOWmBUK5XYFvVw0h5vJ5An5u_bQgCLcBGAs/s1600/images%2B%25287%2529.jpg[/img]

Anambra Police Commissioner, Garba Umar, said his men almost opened fire on members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)​ who blocked Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano​​, on Sunday.
The Biafra agitators had confronted Obiano at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Ekwulobia, Anambra State. It was gathered that the scene was charged and restraint on the part of the police saved the day. The IPOB members in their hundreds chanted ‘no election in Anambra on November 18’.
“The Governor had to be smuggled out by his security details,” an eyewitness said. Confirmed the incident, CP Garba warned​​​​ that the police would no longer tolerate such impunity. “You press people should report this.
We will no longer tolerate this impunity from anybody​”, he told Punch.
“Why should they protest to the church? The Church is a place of worship and not a place of protest. It is obvious that they had criminal intention to attack the governor.
“The police had to stop them at the gate. If they had dared my men, it would have been a different story. We can’t watch anybody breach public peace in this state.
They should be warned to desist from this impunity.” IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, had declared that the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra will not hold. But Obiano recently fired back and warned IPOB not to cross the line by attempting to stop a constitutional process. ​
T​wo weeks ago, a group of youths, suspected to be members of IPOB, disrupted a church function attended by the governorship candidate of the Progressives Peoples Alliance, Godwin Ezeemo, at Odoekpe, Ogbaru LGA of the state.
Source-dailypost.ng

http://www.thebiafra.com/2017/07/i-will-shot-at-ipob-members-next-time.html?m=1
Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2017
See IPOB criminals threatening the police

1 Like

Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by rifasenate11(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2017
IPOBEXPOSED ur conehead has been hacked by hate and pain for Nnamdi kanu . if you don't look for a post where you will attack IPOB on daily basis you will never maintain sanity.

ewedu soup conehead

1 Like

Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by Godfullsam(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
If care is not taken, November 18 will be another bloody day in the east.

Another shooting -practice day in anambra...

If situation gets out of hand, kanu will sneak out of the country leaving brainwahsed miscreant Ipods to die.

Thesame way ojukwu did.

Ipods be wise.

I am not against any agitation for self determination, but there are better and diplomatic ways to go about it.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by fergus0n: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2017
here to read debates grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by Ehiscotch(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2017
No matter how frustrated you might you cannot decide to shoot protesters except when they begin to attack.

You can only make arrests.

Shooting them would only lead to more tension. You ought to be professional in discharging your duties.

The IPOB should call their members and sympathizers to order.

Claiming not to know them is weak because you are not expected to know every TOM DICK and Harry.

No more stupid protest in Churches.
Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by kettykin: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2017
Fooool who is stopping you from shooting Boko Haram and Cameroon Soldiers that murdered more than 97 Nigerians in calabar, shameless demons looking for unarmed protesters to shoot

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by kettykin: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2017
ask the same foool how many armed hersmen he has shot and your answer will be surprising
Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by Macdawid(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked
My question is... ''Do they (police) have the right to shoot innocent people?''
Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
kettykin:
ask the same foool how many armed hersmen he has shot and your answer will be surprising

Why should u threaten a governor

1 Like

Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by kettykin: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

Why should u threaten a governor

how did i threathen a governor who has not captured alive or dealt with any armed fulani man but wants to shoot at unarmed protesters , Nigeria is just the gate of hell
Re: I Will Shoot IPOB Members If They Block The Governor Again - Police Warns by nonsobaba: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2017
CP, please do. Nobody will miss those wawa and abakaliki lowlives when they are gone. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Miserable Legacy By Femi Fani Kayode / On My Way To Aso Rock To Chase Away Executive Rodents / APC Senator Now Represents Gov Wike At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.