Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I (1348 Views)

Fashola Angry With Enugu Legislators Action On Eedc / Police Arrest Suspected Herdsman Connected With Enugu State Attack (PHOTO) / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Cuts Ties With Biafra Group, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by IgboticGirl(f): 9:09am On Aug 02, 2017
ENUGU—The Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Nigeria, Morteza Rahimi Zarchi, has disclosed the willingness of the Asian country to establish general bilateral business relationship with the Enugu State Government, especially in the area of rendering medical services. VISIT: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State (middle); Ambassador of Islamic Republic of Iran to Nigeria, Morteza Rahimi Zarchi (right) and his Deputy, S. A Mortazavi, during a courtesy visit to the Government House, Enugu, yesterday. Ambassador Zarchi, who spoke at the Government House, Enugu, when he paid a courtesy call on the governor, in company with the management of FIT Consult Limited, stated that his delegation were in Enugu on a feasibility study of establishing an Iranian hospital, modelled after the one in Dubai, at the ongoing Heliu Residences project in Enugu as well as general bilateral cooperation with the state government. The Iranian Ambassador said his country’s decision to seek bilateral cooperation with Enugu State Government was because of the state’s historical background, its natural resources, the geographical location, which he said links other neighbouring states, the
Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
FP biko

They should start immediately no time

we need investments in all angles
Re: I by dannytoe(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2017
I thought kanu said, Enugu is part of biafraland.

Re: I by freshest4live: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Stock market the best in the world for the month of July, interest of foreign investors everywhere amidst the tension all over.
Nigeria is pregnant with something, l just can't tell what that is yet.
Re: I by USAbabe(f): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
dannytoe:

NONSENESE
Re: I by alienvirus: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Ah. Islamization continues. Lol

1 Like

Re: I by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
So Biafra now has an ally...Iran grin grin grin
Taiwan should follow too grin
Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
They should start immediately no time
Re: I by AngelicBeing: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Keneking:
Hmmmm, they better deal with Iran with long spoon because of their extremist views on global issues tongue

1 Like

Re: I by evilyoruba: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2017
dannytoe:
At least, they are not the diabolical Sunnis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
evilyoruba:

At least, they are not the diabolical Sunnis

i am telling you

irans are more friendly than those sunnis, like saudi and co
Re: I by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2017
...good development.It's only a matter of time for the business opportunities in igboland to be unleashed.
Re: I by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Islamic Jihadist are gaining the Islamization project. Give Igbo money they will do anything. Tell them you will be the next president, one Nigeria will their chorus.
Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2017
AbuMaryam1:
Islamic Jihadist are gaining the Islamization project. Give Igbo money they will do anything. Tell them you will be the next president, one Nigeria will their chorus.

shatap

u know shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...good development.It's only a matter of time for the business opportunities in igboland to be unleashed.

i am telling u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
fp
Re: I by dikerebel(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
T
Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Keneking:

u sef
Re: I by chiagozien(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
We need them,in case the zoo do anyhow dey see any how.
Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiagozien:

i am telling u
Re: I by nawtyme: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiagozien:
I am very sure you are naive when it comes to international politics. If you make friends with Iran, you will have more enemies who would make sure nothing good comes out of you. When I mean enemies I am talking about USA, Israel, UK, and all the countries that are allies to these countries including some some rag head terrorist countries.
However you may have some friends with benefit which might include Russia and China, Lebanon and their Shia allies.
Among these 2 groups which would you think would be beneficial interms of international politics to help you achieve independence?
Do not also forget that Igbos are banking on support from Israel, and they are sworn enemies with Iran.
So why should Ugwuanyi accept anything from Iran?
Re: I by chiagozien(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
IgboticGirl:

i am telling u

Re: I by IgboticGirl(f): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
nawtyme:

I am very sure you are naive when it comes to international politics. If you make friends with Iran, you will have more enemies who would make sure nothing good comes out of you. When I mean enemies I am talking about USA, Israel, UK, and all the countries that are allies to these countries including some some rag head terrorist countries.
However you may have some friends with benefit which might include Russia and China, Lebanon and their Shia allies.
Among these 2 groups which would you think would be beneficial interms of international politics to help you achieve independence?
Do not also forget that Igbos are banking on support from Israel, and they are sworn enemies with Iran.
So why should Ugwuanyi accept anything from Iran?

is just investment not like we are going to war with any country

iran has investment in so many countries
Re: I by nawtyme: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
IgboticGirl:

is just investment not like we are going to war with any country

iran has investment in so many countries
Lol. Just investment Ọkwa ya?
I guess you are the same lady (I can't remember the name) on Facebook who kept on supporting the idea when it was posted on Channel's Facebook page.
Once you accept such gifts, they come with a price. The most important thing is that you will make enemies which are important for the struggle.
Other than Shia dominated countries, and probably Turkey, mention other countries where Iran has invested and what is the situation with them.

(1) (Reply)

APC Hired Thugs From Neighboring States Fights Over Money At Onitsha- Pictures / Photo: SGF Visits Ailing Ex-vice President Alex Ekwueme, In The UK / Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.