Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Arewa People Come In Here - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Arewa People Come In Here (11174 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Like You Have Synced With People? Come Share / Ndị Arewa Ekwena Nkwa Ịkwado Obianọ Nke Ugboro Abụọ. By Izunna Okafor / Arewa Of Ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by ProudBornoBoy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Origin: Borno ( paternal and maternal)
Born and Bred in Warri..... Visited the North for the first time this year, mhen........ we gat to revamp the primary and secondary education sector in the North...... it's way below standard..... and the health sector especially in the rural parts.... we need to create more awareness....

P:S abeg you guys should forget those trying to derail this thread......... Nice initiative, kudos OP
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
Born and Bred in Warri..... Visited the North for the first time this year, mhen........ we gat to revamp the primary and secondary education sector in the North...... it's way below standard..... and the health sector especially in the rural parts.... we need to create more awareness....

P:S abeg you guys should forget those trying to derail this thread......... Nice initiative, kudos OP

All these cannot be achieved without peace and awareness/Orientation and exposure because most borno ppl hav lived all thier life in there n are ignorant of other culture and beauties in life. That should be the main focus
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by ProudBornoBoy(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
meelerh:

All these cannot be achieved without peace and awareness/Orientation and exposure because most borno ppl hav lived all thier life in there n are ignorant of other culture and beauties in life. That should be the main focus
that's the point. Awareness and good leaders.

1 Like

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:

Nice to have a brother here my dad is also from Borno.

your contribution is welcome in here
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
meelerh:

yea to be honest Borno state depends mainly on their culture, some of them doesn't believe in western education

But now we are trying our best to create an awareness must especially the rural parts.

1 Like

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by ProudBornoBoy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
fk001:

Nice to have a brother here my dad is also from Borno.
your contribution is welcome in here
where do we start from then?
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
ProudBornoBoy:
where do we start from then?

how often do you come to north?
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by ProudBornoBoy(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
fk001:

how often do you come to north?
i will start schooling in the north from october
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Allow him to feel important. He is just a tenant probably born in Kogi but grown up all his life in Ibadan, Osun or Ogun etc.

Even if shall Nigeria divide, people like him are free to move to the south or get deported because they his likes are few.
deported? So you can take their ancestral land,right,what is worry you this idiot land grabber sef,you aren't different from those ipob.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by FriendNG: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestman:
deported? So you can take their ancestral land,right,what is worry you this idiot land grabber sef,you aren't different from those ipob.

The majority will always speak for all. When 80% are wanted to stay with the north. 20% should either keep silent or find their way to west. Nothing like taking their land, it gives enough space for the remaining 80%.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
FriendNG:

The majority will always speak for all. When 80% are wanted to stay with the north. 20% should either keep silent or find their way to west. Nothing like taking their land, it gives enough space for the remaining 80%.
kogi west is yoruba town,so you can go with the likes of ebira and igala,fakot.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by FriendNG: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baddestman:
kogi west is yoruba town,so you can go with the likes of ebira and igala,fakot.

Majority of Kogi west people stand with Arewa, the few can migrate or get deported to Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Usernamesucks: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Kauce grin
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by aminu790(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Usernamesucks:
Kauce grin
Me ya baka dariya?
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
@wuruwuru welcome

1 Like

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Usernamesucks: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2017
aminu790:
Me ya baka dariya?

Ba komai. I was indirectly saying ni bakano ne
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by aminu790(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Usernamesucks:

Ba komai. I was indirectly saying ni bakano ne
Yayi kyau
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by wuruwuru1: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
FriendNG:

No you are Biafran because Kaduna is no mans land and half of it is going with the Biafrans.

who told you Kaduna is a No Man's Land? Wrong impression
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by FriendNG: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
wuruwuru1:

who told you Kaduna is a No Man's Land? Wrong impression

It is sarcasm
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by wuruwuru1: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I'm from Kogi but not Arewa. I'm a proud Oduduwa guy. Besides only the Gbagyis and Ebira Koto will claim Arewa in kogi.

Man you need to revisit ur current affairs book if u have one. Kogi is North irrespective of tribe or religion. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by wuruwuru1: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
meelerh:
@wuruwuru welcome

Hajiya, thanks for inviting me to this thread. At least one can share and contribute towards the development and upliftment of our common goal.
May God guide our efforts and hustles.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
wuruwuru1:

Hajiya, thanks for inviting me to this thread. At least one can share and contribute towards the development and upliftment of our common goal.
May God guide our efforts and hustles.

Amin o mr positive mind grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by yerimas(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
fk001:

yea to be honest Borno state depends mainly on their culture, some of them doesn't believe in western education

But now we are trying our best to create an awareness must especially the rural parts.

That are not the reasons Borno is far left behind in the sector of education.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
yerimas:

That are not the reasons Borno is far left behind in the sector of education.

Then what are the reasons?
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
embarassed cry I am really displeased by what IPOB miscreant are doing to our brothers down south, but please i am urging our brothers not to take laws into their hands we should allow the military to handle it.

And to Igbo's you should all caution your ipob brothers to order because if we the literate once in the north can restrict ourselves from taking actions, our brothers that are less opportune to educate themselves will not understand this, and we cannot in anyway stop them.

I have come across a news group for northerners in a Facebook, one of the group members posted an IPOB related news killing northerners, wallhi I saw the raged in some people post.

One of the member says that

"Zan yi kokari na sanarwa jama'a da gayuu su daura danmara don idan gwamnati bazai taimake yan uwan mu ya kar ba musu yancin su ba a kuddu to wallhi sai mu Rama"

There are so many related comments like the above in that group some are even worst.

Lastly i am warning IPOB to trade with cautious because what goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by FriendNG: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
fk001:
embarassed cry I am really displeased by what IPOB miscreant are doing to our brothers down south, but please i am urging our brothers not to take laws into their hands we should allow the military to handle it.

And to Igbo's you should all caution your ipob brothers to order because if we the literate once in the north can restrict ourselves from taking actions, our brothers that are less opportune to educate themselves will not understand this, and we cannot in anyway stop them.

I have come across a news group for northerners in a Facebook, one of the group members posted an IPOB related news killing northerners, wallhi I saw the raged in some people post.

One of the member says that

"Zan yi kokari na sanarwa jama'a da gayuu su daura danmara don idan gwamnati bazai taimake yan uwan mu ya kar ba musu yancin su ba a kuddu to wallhi sai mu Rama"

There are so many related comments like the above in that group some are even worst.

Lastly i am warning IPOB to trade with cautious because what goes around comes around.

CC Afam4eva

Ersan

wierdoNG

Sarki

Omenka

Yerimo

FriendNG

Wuruwuru

meelerh

You are right. I see another guy chestbeating that Kano Gov call for peace because he knows igbo will kill Hausa in sabon gari Kano.

1 Like

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
FriendNG:

You are right. I so another guy still chestbeating that Kano Gov call for peace because he knows igbo will kill Hausa in sabon gari Kano.

They are the type of people that hardly leave their hometown but they will be the first to judge or conclude whenever a situation arises.

How on earth will a sane person think that Igbo's in sabongari Kano will deal with Hausa, is that even possible? they should keep on deceiving themselves, only time will tell if they didn't caution their selves.

I know the repercussion will not be a good one.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

They are the type of people that hardly leave their hometown but they will be the first to judge or conclude whenever a situation arises.

How on earth will a sane person think that Igbo's in sabongari Kano will deal with Hausa, is that even possible? they should keep on deceiving themselves, only time will tell if they didn't caution their selves.

I know the repercussion will not be a good one.

There's nothing like being patient the military needs to bring down everything standing down in ABA hav u seen how the have been killing people between Umahia upto PH

1 Like

Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
meelerh:

There's nothing like being patient the military needs to bring down everything standing down in ABA hav u seen how the have been killing people between Umahia upto PH

Seriously is not good, the easterners are so timid to face the military, thats why they attacked our people cowardly.

If we are further push to the wall there is nothing government can do about it, and they can't stop the northerners in avenging their brothers
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

Seriously is not good, the easterners are so timid to face the military, thats why they attacked our people cowardly.

If we are further push to the wall there is nothing government can do about it, and they can't stop the northerners in avenging their brothers

I don't want to talk coz my spit is very hot right now I can say things beyond d line.
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by wuruwuru1: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
I don't even know what the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President Buhari is up to with this issue of Insurgents from the East. Their actions are clearly treasonable and capable of taking so many innocent lives down but the government seemed to be looking the other way. These are heinous crimes of the first degree and against humanity threatening the territorial integrity of this country. The government knows what to do and needs to acts fast before the whole country is declared a "State of Emergency".
Re: Arewa People Come In Here by fk001(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
wuruwuru1:
I don't even know what the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President Buhari is up to with this issue of Insurgents from the East. Their actions are clearly treasonable and capable of taking so many innocent lives down but the government seemed to be looking the other way. These are heinous crimes of the first degree and against humanity threatening the territorial integrity of this country. The government knows what to do and needs to acts fast before the whole country is declared a "State of Emergency".

The NA are tackling the issue in a right way, cheap propaganda from IPOB won't stop them from carrying out the operation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Arab People, Where Are You? @ يخ غخع سحثشن شقشلاهؤ؟ هيثىفهبغ غخعسثم / Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle / What Is The Significance Of Your Tribe Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.