Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo (1105 Views)

Charles Dokubo: Buhari Has Kept His Promises To The People Of Niger Delta / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano / 'We Are Not In Business Of Deceiving Nigerians' – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
ABUJA – ACTING President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has reassured Nigerians that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress, Government will surely deliver all promises to Nigerians despite numerous challenges facing the economy and the country.
Osinbajo
Prof. Osinbajo who reinstated the governmentcommitment towards improving the lives of Nigerians yesterday l in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi state, at conclusion of a Federal Government- Progressives Governors’ Forum parley, urged state governors elected on the platform of the APC to make extra efforts to deliver on the promises made to Nigerians in 2015.
The Acting President according to the statement signed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Laolu Akande in Abuja said that, “the ideological difference that we represent is that we are committed to an economic policy that has at its core the welfare and happiness of Nigerians’’.
He further said, “the people have not lost faith in us, they understand that the task of clearing decades of debris will take time but we must also jointly keep faith with them.
“The people expect us to deliver on all of what we have promised. They expect a better life, we have assured them of a better life, and I can say for all of us who are present here, all of us in the progressive forum, that we will deliver a better life to the people of Nigeria.’’
He however emphasized the need for a stronger collaboration between the Federal and States governments noting that “ultimately, the success of efforts to bring about synergy in Federal and State Government policies would depend on both sides meeting their commitments.’’
According to him, “just as the FG is committed and has taken visible steps in meeting its obligations and make refunds on debts owed to states, it’s imperative for states to play its own parts. There are two obvious elements here.’’
Prof. Osinbajo also explained that “when the Federal Government provides relief resources, the resources are used for the agreed purposes. The second is to implement agreements that have been reached in specific sectoral contexts. For instance, states must continue to work toward implementing their parts of the fiscal sustainability plan in order to improve their individual fiscal situations which impacts on the national fiscal picture.’’
The Acting President then identified key areas of collaboration between the Federal and State governments as including “scaling up Internally Generated Revenue and innovative thinking,’’ emphasizing that “states especially those led by APC governors must think out of the box in delivering service to the people including in areas where their efforts can complement the Federal Government programmes’’.
Prof. Osinbajo thereafter proceeded to Argungu where he commissioned the multi-billion rice mill stating that “the way to go is to energize agriculture and lift Nigerians to new levels of productivity.’’
“The commissioning of the rice mill in Argungu is proof of growth in agriculture with thousands of job creation, noting that “the growth and development witnessed in the agricultural sector differ from the jobless growth of the past.’’
Prof. Osinbajo also attended an exhibition of agricultural products and farm inputs in Argungu before returning to Abuja.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Source: http://mrrationalblog..in/2017/08/buhari-ll-fulfil-his-promises-to_2.html
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
God bless The ag president.

All efforts by potor idiots and the cocaine snuffing goat called ffk to pitch a whole prof against the president has fallen very flat.

Certainly, the senseless potor goats are waiting for their god to come up with another thought since their brains have been donated to only God knows what.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
WHEN?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by ajebuter(f): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Yea sir .
From his London annexe
Applaud..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by Arexit: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
kai mallan! i like you so better stop this lie angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by CRAPHA96(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
g

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
Hmmm
You know Osunbande is just trying to be politically correct right? My thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by dunkem21(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
OK, let me ask the people..

He further said, “the people have not lost faith in us, they understand that the task of clearing decades of debris will take time"

To agree with this, click *Like

*Share to disagree..
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by MOOOLAQ13(f): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
for ecommerce

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:
God bless The ag president.

All efforts by potor idiots and the cocaine snuffing goat called ffk to pitch a whole prof against the president has fallen very flat.

Certainly, the senseless potor goats are waiting for their god to come up with another thought since their brains have been donated to only God knows what.
Mr Space Booker. So you too is jostling for FTC?? The senseless goats you talk about are obviously your nomadic kith and kin who sex their animals and suckle the udder of their animals right? I thought so too.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Mr Space Booker. So you too is jostling for FTC?? The senseless goats you talk about are obviously your nomadic kith and kin who sex their animals and suckle the udder of their animals right? I thought so too.

Why the insult?
Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
When did a statement of fact become an insult? Is it a lie your nomadic kith and kin have sex with their animals and suck milk directly from their udders? Answer the question joor!

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, responding appropriately in same measure ain't an issue, but hopefully, I won't be reminded of an existing rule.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun, responding appropriately in same measure ain't an issue, but hopefully, I won't be reminded of an existing rule.
My friend stop whinnying! Before the mods even listens to you, they will go back and check your own sweet poem don't you know? If you can't take it, why give it?

Pls answer my questions and stop running around like a headless chicken.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
My friend stop whinnying! Before the mods even listens to you, they will go back and check your own sweet poem don't you know? If you can't take it, why give it?

Pls answer my questions and stop running around like a headless chicken.

Since the mods choose to look the other way, let me answer your question with evidence.

With regards to sleeping with animals, this link will go a long way in enlightening you whose stock in trade that should be.

Here is an accountancy students from Imo state. Enjoy.

https:www..com/talk/topic

Here is a boy who had slept with 18 dogs

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/sex-five-dogs-boy-18-tells-police/amp

Now, before I continue, Prove your submission.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by greatiyk4u(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2017
When exactly sir?
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Since the mods choose to look the other way, let me answer your question with evidence.

With regards to sleeping with animals, this link will go a long way in enlightening you whose stock in trade that should be.

She is actually an accountancy students from Imo state. Enjoy.

https:www..com/talk/topic
Lol! If you think I will click on your virus laden link seeing that the mods refused to do your bidding and you have resorted to self help, sorry. Truth hurts I know. cheesy
What are you doing about the growing rate of illiteracy and religious extremism in your North? Therein lies the solution you seek.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Lol! If you think I will click on your virus laden link seeing that the mods refused to do your bidding and you have resorted to self help, sorry. Truth hurts I know. cheesy
What are you doing about the growing rate of illiteracy and religious extremism in your North? Therein lies the solution you seek.

Why are you changing? One at a time pls. Your first argument is about sleeping with animals and records are there all over the internet whose stock in trade that should be.

When you are satisfied with that, we can now go into other cases, but one at a time. Have you you seen the tribes that have sex with animals on daily basis because of money? Or should I provide more links? There are over a million records on the internet, I don't believe in beer parlour gists.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Why are you changing? One at a time pls. Your first argument is about sleeping with animals and records are there all over the internet whose stock in trade that should be.

When you are satisfied with that, we can now go into other cases, but one at a time. Have you you seen the tribes that have sex with animals on daily basis because of money? Or should I provide more links? There are over a million records on the internet, I don't believe in beer parlour gists.
Ooo boy! You can produce any link you link you like. Did you say they are doing it for money? Your kith and kin do it as a way of life. It's their tradition! Why would I take my time to go online to prove myself? First, those your people are inconsequential and anybody who as much as pay them any attention for living their lives the way they do needs to be flogged! An abuoki's life is worthless!
Secondly, why do I need to dance to your music when I can easily drive down to any garki settlement and witness it live? I know you too are one of them even though you can read and write. Abeg enjoy your Nonu jareh...
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by kabrud: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:

Lol, Oboy open the link na make you know which tribe dey sleep with animals. I saw that you asked dat question twice and now you are talking about another thing. You did not even quote him completely. There are two links, the other one na 18yr old wey dey always sleep with dogs.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2017
kabrud:

Lol, Oboy open the link na make you know which tribe dey sleep with animals. I saw that you asked dat question twice and now you are talking about another thing. You did not even quote him completely. There are two links, the other one na 18yr old wey dey always sleep with dogs.
How can i even begin to quote him correctly when he rushes to post before editing and editing? Are you one of those who enjoys the puna of their herds and drink milk straight from source? I will never click on his terrorist link!
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Ooo boy! You can produce any link you link you like. Did you say they are doing it for money? Your kith and kin do it as a way of life. It's their tradition! Why would I take my time to go online to prove myself? First, those your people are inconsequential and anybody who as much as pay them any attention for living their lives the way they do needs to be flogged! An abuoki's life is worthless!
Secondly, why do I need to dance to your music when I can easily drive down to any garki settlement and witness it live? I know you too are one of them even though you can read and write.

Provide a link proving that whenever such case occurs (very uncommon), the culprits are allowed to go Scot free.

However, in the case of those who take it as a profession, it is a daily business since that is their means of livelihoods and as a way of escaping poverty.

Records are there, let's work with them, not empty unsubstantiated rants all over the places.

Imagine the beastiality just to escape poverty.

At least you have agreed they do it for money, another way of saying it is a profession, very unfortunate.

Acknowledge, so we can move to the next line; poverty and literacy.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
How can i even begin to quote him correctly when he rushes to post before editing and editing? Are you one of those who enjoys the puna of their herds and drink milk straight from source? I will never click on his terrorist link!
Stop all these empty dance and acknowledge whose stock in trade, beastiality is.

Yes, certainly, you will not click on a link to get educated as your sole aim is to continue ranting out of place.

Click and get educated, it will cure a lot of ignorance and save you the stress of coming online to yarn all these opata.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Stop all these empty dance and acknowledge whose stock in trade, beastiality is.

Yes, certainly, you will not click on a link to get educated as your sole aim is to continue ranting out of place.

Click and get educated, it will cure a lot of ignorance and save you the stress of coming online to yarn all these opata.
Nextprince, I will not click on your link till thy kingdom! Why is this matter paining you so much? Why not support people like the Repentant Sanusi in at least reducing the illiteracy level in your land? The other day, a mallam nearly killed one of his almajiri students for wandering too much, now that's a good step in the right direction.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Provide a link proving that whenever such case occurs (very uncommon), the culprits are allowed to go Scot free.

However, in the case of those who take it as a profession, it is a daily business since that is their means of livelihoods and as a way of escaping poverty.

Records are there, let's work with them, not empty unsubstantiated rants all over the places.

Imagine the beastiality just to escape poverty.

At least you have agreed they do it for money, another way of saying it is a profession, very unfortunate.

Acknowledge, so we can move to the next line; poverty and literacy.
I didn't know this thing will pain you this way o! Bros it's not my fault abeg. It's Allah that gave the animals for man to do as he pleases.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Nextprince, I will not click on your link till thy kingdom! Why is this matter paining you so much? Why not support people like the Repentant Sanusi in at least reducing the illiteracy level in your land? The other day, a mallam nearly killed one of his almajiri students for wandering too much, now that's a good step in the right direction.
Good to know you been educated whose stock in trade beastiality actually is.

On the case of a muslim teacher flogging his errant pupil, worse cases of barbarism exist on the other side.

Have some pictures.

We can now move to poverty, later, education.

Enjoy the following.

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:
I didn't know this thing will pain you this way o! Bros it's not my fault abeg. It's Allah that gave the animals for man to do as he pleases.

Exactly my point.

And that is why some are escaping poverty through them.

I understand some sleep with as many as 5 dogs per day to cash $100.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by Fucklove(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Another News for the gullible zombies

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by nextprince: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
BeardedMeat:

Now, about poverty, it will interest you to know an abokii man will rather remain poor than engage in any of the following

Kidnapping
Baby factory operation
Human trafficking
Armed robbery
Drug pushing
Prostitution
Human rituals
And a host of others.

How many times have you heard of an Abo.ki getting involved or harvested somewhere for any of the above?

Records are there and I can as well furnish you with them.

Therefore, stop mistaking crime for hardwork, they ain't same.

An Abo.ki will rather shine shoes or be a gate man than any of the above, that is the difference.
Re: Buhari’ ‘ll Fulfil His Promises To Nigerians – Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
nextprince:

Now, about poverty, it will interest you to know an abokii man will rather remain poor than engage in any of the following

Kidnapping
Baby factory operation
Human trafficking
Armed robbery
Drug pushing
Prostitution
Human rituals
And a host of others.

How many times have you heard of an Abo.ki getting involved or harvested somewhere for any of the above?

Records are there and I can as well furnish you with them.

Therefore, stop mistaking crime for hardwork, they ain't same.

An Abo.ki will rather shine shoes or be a gate man than any of the above, that is the difference.
Now I know you are truly deluded. You want me to begin to show you evidences of the nefarious activities of your Alhajis and almajiris population? So even the blood thirsty BH is not enough evidence of what goes on in your republic? That Nonu you people suck from source is laden with harmful bacteria and can skew the thinking of any educated northerner like yourself and buhary. No wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why It Is The Muslims That Should Be Worried Of Christianisation / Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri / Buhari Is Fair And Just To All States : Ebonyi State PDP Governor Umahi Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.