Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) (39451 Views)

Man Who Invited Strippers To His Wedding Celebrates Birthday With Scary Cake / Ghanaian Man Celebrates His Birthday With Nude Photoshoot / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by gohzieh(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2017
wow.. they are silent billionaires in this nigeria ooh.. they dont make noise. not all this runtowns, dj cuppy, them hush and all.
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2017
naijapage:
@Viviangist

Nigerian King of Luxury Celebrates 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake - Pictures : Julian Osula the Owner of Julian's Luxury Bestrides a Wide Spectrum of Luxury Goods , Exclusive Timepieces , Jewelry. Accessories , Fine Writing instruments , Luxury Leather Goods. celebrated his 50th Birthday with his Beautiful wife who supported him with a Lovely Ferrari Cake . Checkout the Pictures from the Birthday Party below..

And some pictures of the Man's Wealth

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/julian-osula-50th-birthday

cc; lalasticlala
Vivian , is he related to Senator Ajekun iya?
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by ennyklassic: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2017
orijintv:
If i get money ehn, na this kind Attire i go dey wear steady. This is wat we call being Rich, Dynamic, Diffrent and Classic in one Body grin
you get am as if u dey read my mind boss.....money must be made....fvk poverty
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by eyeon(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Mercedes Benz - G Wagon.
" " " " - V12.
Ferrari cars.
Bentley and Co.
And I'm here contemplating on whether to trek to work or pay N100 for a Keke drop. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2017
HBD LLNP
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by pacesetter247(f): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Refusing Self-Defeat

Self-Defeat according to Merriam-Webster means to prevent one from doing or achieving something. It is an act of condemning one’s self even before a verdict is given. It is the reason why lives and destinies have been cut short, the reason for the increased rate in suicide attempt and other social vices present in our society today.

Stories of ladies who rose above challenges, refusing to accept self-defeat
Reading Farida’s story as recounted by Vanguard, has made me realized that there is no excuse whatsoever for failure in life. She outrightly stated that people with disability should know what they want and not tell employers to give them anything that is available. “Don’t ask for job on the basis of the thinking that you are nobody. Get the necessary requirement and never think that a job will be given to you just on the basis of your disability. Get the necessary requirement and see if any company will reject you”.
Read More at:
http://aboverubies.com.ng/refusing-self-defeat/
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by AuroraB(f): 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
jfolorun:

Vivian , is he related to Senator Ajekun iya?
grin I thought so too cheesy
Senator Ajekun iya of laif cheesy

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by donqx: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
eyeon:
Mercedes Benz - G Wagon.
" " " " - V12.
Ferrari cars.
Bentley and Co.
And I'm here contemplating on whether to trek to work or pay N100 for a Keke drop. SMH.
Just a lil while longer
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Josh44s(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na this kind thread dey make many Nairalanders not to greet their father in the morning. I know what y'all thinking, Mine dey try small. He drives a Beetle grin

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Other countries, we hear Name and the company they own eg Mark , owner of Facebook but in Nigeria, we just hear Warri Billionaire, King of Luxury, Gucci King, former Minister, retired general etc

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Josh44s(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
eyeon:
Mercedes Benz - G Wagon.
" " " " - V12.
Ferrari cars.
Bentley and Co.

Brother I have a rope just in case you.....never mind
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
if this man is 50 then i'm 10

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by wristbangle: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
sandrahnaub:
50 ke!

He looks 80

Really?? I don't he looks 80, was thinking 90 sef shocked
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by planetx: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
No way on earth is this man 50

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Generalwoodz:
The man is a Drug dealer

U fit start ur on drug dealing
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
AuroraB:
grin I thought so too cheesy
Senator Ajekun iya of laif cheesy
Baba Agbalagba

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by BlaQWolf: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Epositive:

just shut it sis! the last time i check, negativity and jelousy breed depression, self-doubt, low self-esteem and the likes sad

#positivevibes

If she feels it is easy, let her peddle drugs nah
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by HyDef(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
That White GT-R.. cheesy
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Maski87: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abeg this man don pass 50years

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
sandrahnaub:
50 ke!

He looks 80
exactly,I'm wondering too. he looks so 80,Emeka Ike is older than this man?

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who needs a native doctor to tell them this man is occultic and his wealth is not genuine?
how did you come to that conclusion? you sound like you witnessed his ocultic initiation.
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Mcslize: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
This man can't be 50. He should be 60+. He looks older than 50. Way too old to be 50.
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by greatman247(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Generalwoodz:
The man is a Drug dealer

Una don start abi?
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by 400billionman: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
viviangist:
Baller ... Happy birthday Sir ...

Where does this man come from ?

He has the money.

Onwere ya !
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by greatman247(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wow this man got it. Damn! Maybe Op made a mistake, this man can't be 50, he looks much more above that age.

1 Like

Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by 400billionman: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
KayDEAN:
People who want to make money online or offline, will. Trust me

Money dey for this world o.

The main reasons people don't stay rich is

1. Many people are blind to money making opportunities around them.

2. Some people have made the money that should establish them forever but wasted it carelessly. They lost it through wrong investment.

3. Negative energy from people around us. Eg. Bad advisers, money wasters, haters, envious people or Pull Him Down syndrome.

4. Negative attitude and emotions like hate, envy, remorse, revenge, regret, fear, worry, complain, Talkativeness. etc.
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by 400billionman: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
lastmaster:
poverty is a very big sin.
lmao.
Nawa o. The man has class.
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
if his business is legit...then more money to his pocket....if not..

then what happens to dubious people will happen to him
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
money is talking.
Re: Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
oh my God! money is good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) / Bridesmaids Rock Suit Like Groomsmen In This Cute Wedding Photo / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.