Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) (67138 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Musa Musa, Policeman That Burgled Jonathan's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Brushless: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wonderful statement by the Police guards. But I blame Goodluck himself on all this, he should have use one of his close relations to keep watch on the Policemen. He is just lucky to have a good and concerned neighbour, otherwise some others would have just mind their business.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by mindtricks: 4:12am On Aug 03, 2017
binsanni:
police is your friend pls. and you need to respect them

True joor. Sadly, it's same Police that could not get fair treatment under his watch and their college was found in a mess during his time.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by stormborn28(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2017
orijintv:
Have you blamed buhari today? If your answer is NO, here is an opportunity to blame him grin
hahahahahahahaaa
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by Isun: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Pangea:
Ha! This matter should be fully investigated and all those who are involved, Named and presented with full national honours! They had just demonstrated in 4K glory, How Jonathan left our country!
Why is he crying about that they looted his house? Did he and his cronies not do worse to Nigeria?
.........I've got great respect for your sense of reasoning "many are mad, but few are roaming"
sorry sha
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2017
me1234:

I wish your father had half of Jonathan sense he won't have been useless in the village
shut up. Jonathan no get sense and you know it but because you're sentimental you won't admit it. He is the most useless, most disrespected and most spineless of all the Nigerian leaders. The major reason he lost the election even as an incumbent president. Ask yourself why did they not go to other former head of States house but his own,the answer is because everyone knows that him be mumu and you know it too. My father might be useless like you said,but definitely not as useless as your uncle Jonathan grin grin

Mind you I didn't say anything about your father like you did mine,next time you mention my father in your post, I will give it to him so much that you would wish you never dabble into this with me,this is just an advice.

Cc vickyrotex,ajepako,funjosh,aminat508,rokiatu,
lalasticlala,mukina2,mynd44 and fabfunmi
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by 400billionman: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is tantamount to renovation.

They stripped the door frames and all fittings, not to say furnishings.

This is why its not good to be Naive. Jonathan has learnt his lesson.

Tell me, can policemen do this to the house of any retired general or president ? Smh..
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by 400billionman: 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
jackie35:

I GUESSED THEY WANT TO HELP FORMER PRESIDENT RENOVATE THE HOUSE.

6 PLASMA TELEVISION = 1 IN EACH FOUR BEDROOM, 1 IN SITTING ROOM AND 1 IN THE KITCHEN.

GOOD!

So nah 6 television dey pain you ?

smh..
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
hmmmmm, nawa o, they are professional thieves.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) by jay89(m): 8:45am On Feb 09
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / What Nigerian Soldiers Saw At Dikwa (some Graphic Photos) / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.