Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes (41957 Views)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by TourismMan(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tiny23:
hmmmmmm

Hmmmmm, era of Gucci. As for we, na Aba made sure pass. Who Gucci EPP?
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by koxi: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ignorance: the act of not knowing that you do not know; and you do not want to know that you do not know.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by xreal: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Maybe that's the condition for now.

Baba : after u have slept on the grave over the night for 7 days they will bring the bag of money.
Share the money into two; spend one halve to buy Gucci wears.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Adaowerri111: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Investor is the real deal,real cash
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Poor people mentality, stop showing off.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Rapmoney(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
cool
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by greenbaker(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is Gucci paying these guyz?
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by juman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nonsense.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
another homo-sapien
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by oyoofong(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wa lai!!!!!!! I go look for GUCCI shop and give the shop attendant small money and take selfie with their bags and shoes and post it here as the"EMERGING SOCIALITE" with designer appetite for GUCCI.mtchew angry

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by juman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why those noise makers not the makers of those products?

They are wasting money on things they dont worth to have.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by kenlinzo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Please stop posting things that are not necessary.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by kingrt2(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fools.
Walking advert board

See signature anyway!
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
TourismMan:

Hmmmmm, era of Gucci. As for we, na Aba made sure pass. Who Gucci EPP?

Lol .
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by PROPHETmichael: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
One off shopping isn't enough, Hushpuppi has been doing it for years and he's consistent.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Earthquake1: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
How can we be celebrating people we don't know their source of income?

This one taya me.

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by abdulwazeeh2211: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
;DNevermindthem all kiss cool grin

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by noscarn91(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Too many "men" these days are dressing up and posing for pictures just for attention. Welcome to the world of the faggy boys. Bob Risky is their president.
Guy , why ur beer brand , you deserve one crate , most of these boys claiming yahoo are homosexual prostitues, you think it's easy to do yahoo ?

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by jrusky(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Investor of what please? Please look at this guy picture again and please tell me what shows he is an investor or a serious business man, look at him well you will get my message. I'm not against both him Hushdoggy displaying their kids foolishness making noise but to call this one investor is a serious understatement so if Seun dress like this you will still look at him a serious boss?

Any Yahoo or G guys are no investor but a criminal investor whose their business has no name and identity.

Good luck to them for their Gucci e-war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Olulinks(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flashh:
Can you just imagine some Africans. Doing free big advert for Gucci.

When sport players would make multi-million dollars, for just standing near the Gucci logo. cry
But you can't be sure those guys are doing if for free, can you? We don't know what exactly these guys are doing for a living. This may be a part of it; advert.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Jebosh(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
They are not giving out to less privilege but wasting money on material things,though it's not funny because they didn't make the money through clean business.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by nwakibie3(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
how do we know if he wasn't posing with empty cartons
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
WotzupNG:

Investor BJ, one of the guys 9ice praised in his song ”Living Things” appears ready to rival Hushpuppi as Gucci Master.

The ”Hardworking Socialite”, according to 9ice, decided to walk into a Gucci store, burn some dough then storm out with loads of Gucci materials.

Can this make Hushpuppi green with envy?

Y’all keep thinking about that while I go patronize the Aba Made.

http://wotzup.ng/investor-bj-hushpuppi-gucci-clothes/
ALL THESE IDIOTS ARE JUST ADVERTISING GUCCI FREE OF CHARGE IGNORANCE.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Sarah20A(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Slay guys shocked
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by concho(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
NobleAngell:
Of course we don't have a President in our country and therefore all pressing issues have been suspended. All we see in the news these days are a bunch of attention-craving clowns.
i been wan atack u, bt i come see ur dp and retrace my fingers.........u fine small
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by 0b100100111: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Integrityfarms:
What's special about this GUCCI ish?

Am still looking for it too!
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Smartjob1(f): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Stupidity redefined.

Need a great job? See my signature. It is free!

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Iseoluwani: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:
The same Gucci cap and palm slippers I bought #1750 in total at ring road today

people can waste money ee

Opposite first bank right grin
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by smartkester(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
edi287:
As long as he's making his money legitimately, who cares..
legtimi wetin you talk.. Do you need any one to tell you that most of this socialite are Gee boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Owning A Home Is Not An Achievement — Lady Reacts To LAX's New Mansion / Ice Prince Spotted Eating At A Mama Put Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.