Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity (4430 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! / Pls I Dont Want To Loose My Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 1:20am On Feb 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked what am I seeing

Wetin u see!
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by OgidiBoy(m): 1:22am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Wetin u see!

If am not mistaking you said you'll do the bobo for money shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

If am not mistaking you said you'll do the bobo for money shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by OgidiBoy(m): 1:41am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

grin grin grin grin

Why you laughing is it true angry angry angry
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 1:42am On Feb 11, 2010
No, Mr.Man.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by OgidiBoy(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

No, Mr.Man.

Thank you, for a min there I almost lost it. cry cry
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2010
Are u sure u are ok!!
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by OgidiBoy(m): 1:47am On Feb 11, 2010
I'm ok now thank you, grin grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by ravenzord(m): 1:49am On Feb 11, 2010
@ OP: Are the no brothels around where U live? Why'd you have to come wash ur dirty, prolly sperm-caked linen in public?
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by justwise(m): 1:49am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

No, Mr.Man.

Hmmmm, . i was thinking u wanted to do that
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 1:50am On Feb 11, 2010
justwise:

grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by OgidiBoy(m): 1:51am On Feb 11, 2010
justwise:

She's not like that thank you angry
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by justwise(m): 1:53am On Feb 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

She's not like that thank you angry

Oh please calm down!
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by OgidiBoy(m): 1:55am On Feb 11, 2010
justwise:

Oh please calm down!

I'm calm bro don't mind me ohhh I'm just messing around.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by justwise(m): 1:58am On Feb 11, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I'm calm bro don't mind me ohhh I'm just messing around.
No hard feelings
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by maximized(m): 5:30am On Feb 11, 2010
@alleged Governor pikin, As a good Samaritan, I am offering you my service free of charge YES free of charge. A lubricant costs less than 20£ and it will do the job perfectly. Apply the lube on your kini, hold with a loose fist and move your hand up and down your shaft. This type of stimulation is typically all that is required to get disvirgined and your one eye snake will start vomiting. Speed of the hand can be increased or decreased at will. Repeat same procedure if not satisfied until full satisfaction is achieved.

Warning: Apply enough lube to avoid soreness. No talk say i no warn you ooo.

And do all of us a huge favour, make sure you come back here to give us your testimony.

Enjoy.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by sexyLeamon(f): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2010
LMFAO nairaland grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2010
I now realise many nairalanders are the biggest hypocrite on earth, Please i want every one of you to be nonest with him or herself for ones: and conclude in your various heart of who is more responsible btw every one of you and me

To all the posters: 99.9% of you must have loosed his or virginity nastily from either one the following group of people:

1. House help
2. Secondary school class mate
3. Your sister or brother's friend
4. irresponsible boyfriend or girl friend
5. Girls: Father's friend
6. yahoo chat mate
7. Nairaland hawker
8. Michellin
9. Abekeade
10. senators
11Governors
12 Gateman
13 Wanking
14 Brothel etc shocked shocked shocked

Now, haven't kept my virginity up to this level and wish to loose it to someone outside the box; and to someone (if at all may qualify) that will quantify my taste it's now problem. Every one of you is just a big hypocrite of the highest height. I wonder why the headache angry
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by hatch: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
alafin:

I now realise many nairalanders are the biggest hypocrite on earth, Please i want every one of you to be nonest with him or herself for ones: and conclude in your various heart of who is more responsible btw every one of you and me

To all the posters: 99.9% of you must have loosed his or virginity nastily from either one the following group of people:

1. House help
6. yahoo chat mate
7. Nairaland hawker
8. Michellin
9. Abekeade
10. senators
11Governors
12 Gateman
13 Wanking
14 Brothel etc shocked shocked shocked

Now, haven't kept my virginity up to this level and wish to loose it to someone outside the box; and to someone (if at all may qualify) that will quantify my taste it's now problem. Every one of you is just a big hypocrite of the highest height. I wonder why the headache angry

My friend,you have a bad command of english and your grammatical errors are pathetic !  lipsrsealed
That aside,let me say and repeat that you need to take your medications and your case
seems to be escalating beyond human reasoning   

Must it be so hard for you to loose your so called virginity that you have decided to
use it to make noise here on NL.  undecided
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
hatch#:

Must it be so hard for you to loose your so called[i] virginity that you have decided to
use it make noise here on NL[/i]. undecided

The highlighted is pure broken english; pls step up. lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by alafin(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2010

1. House help
6. yahoo chat mate
7. Nairaland hawker
8. Michellin
9. Abekeade
10. senators
11Governors
12 Gateman
13 Wanking
14 Brothel etc

Now, haven't kept my virginity up to this level and wish to loose it to someone outside the box; and to someone (if at all may qualify) that will quantify my taste it's now problem. Every one of you is just a big hypocrite of the highest height. I wonder why the headache
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
I think you just open this thread to create commotion undecided
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by djcrucifix(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ poster.

ODÉ
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by sammyjay4: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2010
Guy! y dont u find a girl of ur choice and leave dis site 4 dos who ve serious issues to discuss.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Thespecialone(m): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
The serious fraud office in the UK needs to imvestigate crooks like you. £2k to sleep with a girl? U must be high on sum very cheap crack or incredibly stupid.
Try prostitutes they'd be much cheaper.
I'm sure ur wife to be will be delighted
IF ur story is true in the first place.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Sonofpeace(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
@poster, you av a story story, Story story!
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Abekeade08(f): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2010

Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity
« #52 on: Today at 12:21:43 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. House help
6. yahoo chat mate
7. Nairaland hawker
8. Michellin
9. Abekeade
10. senators
11Governors
12 Gateman
13 Wanking
14 Brothel etc

Now, haven't kept my virginity up to this level and wish to loose it to someone outside the box; and to someone (if at all may qualify) that will quantify my taste it's now problem. Every one of you is just a big hypocrite of the highest height. I wonder why the headache

Ummm Mr Alafin, or whatever you call yourself, why is my name on this list? grin mo daran for NL ooh.
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by r231(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ummm Mr Alafin, or whatever you call yourself, why is my name on this list? grin mo daran for NL ooh.

hehehehehe
i bet dis poster is not new
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by Abekeade08(f): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
R231,
See me see wahala ooh. Gosh where is Amaka, michelin and mamagee?? I need their yabbing skills to finish this rubbish nonentity. tongue
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by na2day2(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
hmmmmm!
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by jenibayo(f): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
na2day?:

hmmmmm!

Hey how far na?
Re: I Need A Lady To Loose My Virginity by na2day2(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Hey how far na?

hey sweetie, i dey ooo. i dey see persin wan give 2000 pounds to get dis-virgin, me wan go do sex change then go dis-virgin the guy oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Goodbye Nairaland!! !!!! !! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.