Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 (55302 Views)

Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 / Watch Samson Abioye Speak At LAUTECH To Inspire Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by lonlytroy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rip bro
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing is certain in this world.

So this guy died before Buhari?
nawa 4 u
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Omoluabi16(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
How do people just slump and die?? Sad one. May God rest his soul and comfort his family.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by odunjoy1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Samson, rest in peace. Your life was well spent. A selfless leader, a mentor and a pacesetter. You imparted lives, you laid legacy. Pass.ng is a gift, thanks so much. We will surely miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by mrlaw93(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
RIP NIgga
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by daewoorazer(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Was my mate from LAUTECH

So sad

Sobs

#zanga
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by teemilo: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ah! Aiye! Awon aiye! World people have quenched such a bright star. RIP. May God comfort your family.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Jarus(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
MasterChen:
RiP. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss

PassNG has been one of the most promising Nigerian startups in recent years . I sincerely hope his demise won't hurt the progress of the startup

Exactly. A very promising startup. Great concept.

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by hon3sty(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
this is a sad one, very young intelligent dude cry

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by octopusfreaky(f): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
sharrrrappp.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by phrezzz: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
234mart:
RIP mate... Nacoss will miss you
NACOSS Isn't for Computer engr its for science

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nickibeauty(f): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rest in peace y so soon

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by begwong: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Guess you were the one prophesized in that evil forest book to live for ever?
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

point of correction. ....Late Buhar.. ..i
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by chigo003(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonja village peopl may have stolen Nigeria's Mark Zuckerberg! RIP

2 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by hibee4uall(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehyaaa RIP...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by HarunaWest(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Slumping? Maybe stress.
RIP to him
I think so. Could even be hypertension as well.. Prolly dude always thinking of how to better his blog et al. All these money we hustling like say we go live forever... Thats why whenever i collect my salary, i dine tha best cuisine for a week mehn, we can die at any effing time... No be me go come mud, bank go dey earn profit from my deposit angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Burgerlomo: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is so sad. . R.I.P
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by bennexboy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Law school fees in less than two weeks to Bar Finals?

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by akintoyin1808(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
hedonistic:
Well. What I see here is more of an attempt to market the so-called, hitherto little-known pass.ng, than an attempt to genuinely mourm the young man's demise.

It appears that the character behind the so-called Jarushub is also a strategic stakeholder in pass.ng, so anything to drive traffic.

We have keen eyes and we read between the tenuous lines.. And see beneath the veil.

Be that as it may, May the young man rest in peace.
You sound heartless. irrespective of your opinion, your statement break my heart. He is a friend like family. I also heard of his death this morning. so, this is not a marketing stunt oga. if you need attention, do it the right way and not over this....stay blessed and stay alive

13 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
R.I.P bro. Sad cry cry
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by mastermaestro(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
HarunaWest:

I think so. Could even be hypertension as well.. Prolly dude always thinking of how to better his blog et al. All these money we hustling like say we go live forever... Thats why whenever i collect my salary, i dine tha best cuisine for a week mehn, we can die at any effing time... No be me go come mud, bank go dey earn profit from my deposit angry

I like your spirit. I have learnt to worry less about daily activities. Too much thinking weakens the heart's ability to withstand illness. Those whose wellbeing you worry about will move when you are no more. Then why worry so much?

6 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by tgmservice: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
RIP mate
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by sonofluc1fer: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
hedonistic:
Well. What I see here is more of an attempt to market the so-called, hitherto little-known pass.ng, than an attempt to genuinely mourm the young man's demise.

It appears that the character behind the so-called Jarushub is also a strategic stakeholder in pass.ng, so anything to drive traffic.

We have keen eyes and we read between the tenuous lines.. And see beneath the veil.

Hope you have friends.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
hedonistic:

what a stewpid thing to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by akintoyin1808(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
RIP dear friend. we will miss you, NIFES will miss you, NILAA will miss you, LAUTECH will miss you, Nigeria will miss you, the world will miss you. you are such an inspiration to many of us

3 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by nwakibie3(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
In phyno's voice "good die young" RIP bro
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Jarus(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
hedonistic:

Are you for real?

Pass.ng is little known?

Nigeria's number 1 education startup known to millions of WAEC and UME students is little known?

A company Airtel designed special sim for is little known? http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africarevamp/Nigeria/Home/personal/Internet/Services/pass&grqid=X68zun4_&hl=en-NG

Your thinking is pathetic but I'm not surprised. I am one of the "characters behind the so-called jarushub" and we dont have any stake in pass.ng. We are only sad that a founder of a fellow startup helping students pass exams died so young. We don't have any interest in pass.ng and it will be wicked for anyone to use death of a company CEO as traffic promotion for that company if you listen to yourself.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
hedonistic:

pass.ng was owned by the guy that died. stop talking foolishly pls.

5 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rest in Peace bro! It's a pity you won't be able able to speak in my forthcoming event. I was planning to contact you today but i was met with the news of your demise which has left me in rude shock. I wish it wasn't you. I was consoled by the fact that you lived a life of positive impact. Rest on bro, till we meet to part no more!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / 6000-Year-Old Human Skeletons Found With Full Sets Of Teeth In Brazil (Photo) / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.