Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 (55303 Views)

Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 / Watch Samson Abioye Speak At LAUTECH To Inspire Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by alen4smith(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Nothing is certain in this world.
So this guy died before Buhari?
fayose must hear this!
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by praise2000: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2017
ijayebonyi:
May help reach him on his path
My man there is no help after death

May the family and friends of the departed be consoled and comforted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by oyeludef(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
JARUSHUB:

http://www.opinions.ng/samson-abioye-pass-ng-ceo-slumps-dies-25/

dis is so saddening, i know d dude, we did matlab training together in 2009 in lautech, he was such an intelligent dude.. Another star fallen, God help Africa

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2017
He Must Be A Member Of Club 25
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by ThatCEO: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2017
hedonistic:
Well. What I see here is more of an attempt to market the so-called, hitherto little-known pass.ng, than an attempt to genuinely mourn the young man's demise.

It appears that the character behind the so-called Jarushub is also a strategic stakeholder in pass.ng, so anything to drive traffic.

We have keen eyes and we read between the tenuous lines.. And see beneath the veil.

Be that as it may, May the young man rest in peace.

You are a wise man. I also saw what you saw, using the death of a young man for marketing. But it's allowed.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by WalkerMichael(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
I know pass.ng and I've visited the site in couple of occasions. Never knew Sam was the founder... This news is really disheartening... A young and promising entrepreneur... sad sad

May the Almighty God grant his soul perfect peace.... Condolences to the family of the deceased.

#RIP_Sam
# You'll Forever Be Remembered!
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
cry Lord have mercy!
I was the Star Girl of Pass. Ng during my secondary school days. This is so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by serenegroup(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2017
hedonistic:
Well. What I see here is more of an attempt to market the so-called, hitherto little-known pass.ng, than an attempt to genuinely mourn the young man's demise.

It appears that the character behind the so-called Jarushub is also a strategic stakeholder in pass.ng, so anything to drive traffic.

We have keen eyes and we read between the tenuous lines.. And see beneath the veil.

i dont think so, for him to get a mention on nairaland shows he is a little bit popular. and better yet he was just a start up not yet a big brand. i guess he was interviewed by sunday punch newspaper a while back.

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by call4shola(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2017
hmmm, God will help u law student...

hibee4uall:
Ehyaaa RIP...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by polimaf(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
He didnt die a week ago... it was confirmed yesterday after his cofounder confirmed it... RiP to the man...
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by mrstheo(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
May we live long to fulfill our destiny on earth. This is an untimely death cry RIP BRo
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by imustsaymymindo: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
HarunaWest:

I think so. Could even be hypertension as well.. Prolly dude always thinking of how to better his blog et al. All these money we hustling like say we go live forever... Thats why whenever i collect my salary, i dine tha best cuisine for a week mehn, we can die at any effing time... No be me go come mud, bank go dey earn profit from my deposit angry

Lol. Make we no hustle again?
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by saddabm(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
bestspoke:

bro i can't help it but ask what happened? this news is too sudden and heartbroken.
Whatsup oga bestspoke i'm trying to reach you on your blog but I couldn't find the contact me link, may cuz i'm viewing it from a phone. I just want to ask you something about a design.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by MATEX30: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2017
The Departure of Samson Abioye: CEO Pass.ng (Nigerian Talented Developer)

http://dunamisblog.com/departure-samson-abioye-ceo-pass-ng-nigerian-talented-developer/
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by MzVolt(f): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Rest in peace Samson Abioye!!! I met him at University of Ibadan four months ago, he was one of the motivational speaker. So sad death took such an intelligent young guy away..
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by chieme123(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
hedonistic:

What kind of loser posts a comment like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / 6000-Year-Old Human Skeletons Found With Full Sets Of Teeth In Brazil (Photo) / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.