Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 (54961 Views)

Alexei Leonov Dies! The First Human Ever To Walk In Space Is Dead (Photos) / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 / Watch Samson Abioye Speak At LAUTECH To Inspire Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
hedonistic:
Well. What I see here is more of an attempt to market the so-called, hitherto little-known pass.ng, than an attempt to genuinely mourm the young man's demise.

It appears that the character behind the so-called Jarushub is also a strategic stakeholder in pass.ng, so anything to drive traffic.

We have keen eyes and we read between the tenuous lines.. And see beneath the veil.

Be that as it may, May the young man rest in peace.

Just look at you. Your brain lack manners for the dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by eluquenson(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's really sad reading this news, RIP
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by debola27(f): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
I heard of his death this evening, and I feel so heartbroken, even though I'm just hearing about him this evening too,didnt know him before... It's so sad
May God console his family

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by greatman247(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Damn! So sad, he died at his prime. RIP to the dead.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by oyakhilomeh(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Samson, may your soul rest in peace. You were the perfect defintion of humility. So calm and easy going. I owe my knowledge of MATLAB to you. May God grant your family to bear the loss. He has been buried earlier today.
The entire tech community, and LAUTECH as a whole will miss you. May you soul Rest in Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Danbovo: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Blood money
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by kaywhynoni: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can't believe I'm reading this on Nairaland, oh my Nairaland....

I lived in the same house with this young man, he's my neighbor, he actually died on Friday morning....

Very cool, humble and respectful...

I don't know how big he was until his demise for you all to know the kind of person he is...

Rest in peace brother.. Sad you left so soon..

6 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Quiet sad, He looks like another Seun.

RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by whizzyleejr(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Ladokites, come and see another disaster o
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by DukeNija(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2017
hedonistic:
Well. What I see here is more of an attempt to market the so-called, hitherto little-known pass.ng, than an attempt to genuinely mourm the young man's demise.

It appears that the character behind the so-called Jarushub is also a strategic stakeholder in pass.ng, so anything to drive traffic.

We have keen eyes and we read between the tenuous lines.. And see beneath the veil.

Wow! I am truly short of words

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by jojothaiv(m): 1:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Another shooting star just fell! Maybe all men are ghost after all..

The dead have already move on, So should we but we gon' catch up soon..

Rest In Peace Young Man!

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by jojothaiv(m): 1:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Another shooting star just fell! Maybe all men are ghost after all..

The dead have already move on, So should we but we gon' catch up soon..

Rest In Peace Young Man!
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by bestspoke: 1:49am On Aug 03, 2017
kaywhynoni:
I can't believe I'm reading this on Nairaland, oh my Nairaland....

I lived in the same house with this young man, he's my neighbor, he actually died on Friday morning....

Very cool, humble and respectful...

I don't know how big he was until his demise for you all to know the kind of person he is...

Rest in peace brother.. Sad you left so soon..

bro i can't help it but ask what happened? this news is too sudden and heartbroken.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Sad
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 03, 2017
So sad may his soul Rest In Peace and his legacy live on
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by vic2ry: 2:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Danbovo:
Blood money
You are accursed already. Woe betide you to type that kind of comment. That you can't or didn't make impact at his early age is no one's fault. Every right thinking person knows or would know who Samson was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Tsmart1(m): 2:36am On Aug 03, 2017
NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2017
hedonistic:

Hitherto little-known pass.ng you say.

It's okay if you don't know pass.ng just be very careful to respect yourself and control your thought. Even more so to Respect the dead and what they stood for, cos you never know.

Pass.ng was, is and will remain Nigeria's number one e-testing platform!
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by StevensJojo(f): 3:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Jesus.May his soul rest in peace.What will make a young guy slum p and dies.God!
Me and every memberof my family will live to ripe old age.In Jesus namr amen!
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by ThatFairGuy: 3:24am On Aug 03, 2017
R.I.P Blooda
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Freeheart(m): 4:17am On Aug 03, 2017
we attend the same church here in Oshogbo, I know his parent. how come have not heard about his death..... is this true at all? someone should help me!
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Freeheart(m): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Danbovo:
Blood money
Never I know everything about him, we live together for year..... a good Christian from a humble background..
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Raintaker(m): 4:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Ghosts plenty for Nairaland, imagine comments , dem no dey sleep? RIP Samson, may God grant your people d fortitude to bear your loss.

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by ijayebonyi(f): 4:41am On Aug 03, 2017
May help reach him on his path
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by afo001(m): 5:02am On Aug 03, 2017
so sad to see this! May the Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear this huge loss. RIP fellow
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by YaksonFCA(m): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2017
RIP. Condolence to his friends and families.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by maclatunji: 6:09am On Aug 03, 2017
hedonistic:

The fact that you did not know Pass.ng does not mean it was not well-known prior to now. Say something else please.

1 Like

Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Doyin400l(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2017
A times I wonder why are we created by God in the first place, when at the end of it all, We all die. Some even in their prime age. Someone will be telling us our God is loving when his supposed loving creature/Children are dying of; poverty, diseases,cancer, accident, famine on daily basis. Now let us relate it to parenting , you as a parent can you allow your sons/daughters to perish with such unfortunate circumstances matter the sins committed by your children? Religion is truly the opium of the oppressed in the society.
Re: Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 by Adeoye007(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Subhanallah, I met this guy in University of Ibadan this year, he is one of the speaker. May the almighty God be with his family, what a great loss. May the almighty Allah not let us die young and when we are about to reap the good fruit of our labour

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6000-Year-Old Human Skeletons Found With Full Sets Of Teeth In Brazil (Photo) / 16 Nigerian Inventors You Should Know About / Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.