Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (57736 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by finest82(f): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2017
great
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by jojothaiv(m): 1:07am On Aug 03, 2017
mrlaw93:
All attention can now be shifted on Neymar.. Our Pogba will show his masterclass this coming season..
Meanwhile football ti ya were mhen..
Futbol ya were Ke, Na business o...

one day sha I go buy one club 4 Europe...
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Royzevic(m): 1:15am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi is obviously the most unhappy footballer in the world right now.

Neymar's exit from Barcelona will expose him as an over-hyped ordinary player.

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.

Da fuq u talkin about ,messi was alraedy a ballon d or winner bfor neymar came messi is a god any day plz

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by emmanuelex1(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2017
It is not late Bro, It requires determination
robonski15:

Same here bro.. I was super good with my left leg.. sad
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Konami94: 2:03am On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

Messi is good without him and Messi had been shinning even before Neymar came to Berca, remember Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca, he came in 2013 and Messi have 5 Ballon d'or, he got the Ballon d'or in 2011 and 2012 Neymar was not in Barca then, if you calculate well you will notice he won them before Neymar came through, so if he was not good without him how come he got 5 and Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca and Ballon D'or is one per year so do the Math, but i am not Messi fan though, i am C. Ronaldo fan cos i laugh when people compare Messi to C. Ronaldo, Messi is good no doubt but C. Ronaldo ball better. Now i support what Neymar is doing to go ply his trade else where and see how good he is. Exactly the same thing i want Messi to do, it does not make sense if you play for Berca all your career life, this is another reason why C. Ronaldo is better, he conquered everywhere he has played, he had played everywhere and he always stands out in those places he had played.
It's one thing to say you prefer Ronaldo. No problem with that as everybody has their own preferences. But to watch both of them play football and you say Ronaldo is better? Come on man.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Ceekay212: 2:11am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.
you stinking idiot.....messi has always been king.ronaldinho,Henry, eto , ibrahimovic, villa, Sanchez, have all come and gone......MESSI is still KING.....even DAT moda CRshit can't stop his reign

4 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nedfed(m): 2:14am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:

LOL. I have always loved Neymar but bad belle no gree me.

He earns £3547 per hour.
£59.11per minute
£0.99 per second.
roughly N450 per second.

By the time I would have written this post he'd have earned up to 10k.

And some parents will flog us for playing soccer.

Bro you right
Am also a gud player back dem but pop man stop me saying I must go to school.
Now am a graduate running after 30k N-power job.
Who knows if he had allow me, maybe by now me and Ronaldo could av being competing at Madrid.
If not for blood I wud av sued him for damages.

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Tsmart1(m): 2:34am On Aug 03, 2017
NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116[s]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116[/s]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:50am On Aug 03, 2017
so shall God increase our salaries and promotion in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by krozay(m): 2:54am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
so Messi has not been shinning before Neymar came to Barcelona
Sense Fall on you!!!!!
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by pu7pl3(m): 3:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Phew..huge relief...real madrid fans everywhere. Shud rejoice wit me oo grin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Texty: 4:03am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
before neymar Messi was the best player in the world now guess he is even relaxed cause of them neymar and others so they could get their spot
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by rhames(m): 4:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Jeus:
Barcelona Fc forward, Neymar Junior has agreed a deal with French side, Paris Saint Germain in a deal that will make him the most expensive footballer on earth.

Neymar will make about £30,000,000 after tax, which shows that he will earn a massive £2,384,000 every month and £3,547 per hour.

No one needs to even persuade me if I was Neymar, I will just show up at Training on Monday.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/inside-neymar-mammoth-psg-contract.html?m=1

The biggest stars in Barcelona including Messi are not happy with the management with the choice of their new coach which they expressed at the close of last season. It is only a matter of time before Messi and the rest follow suit. Then El Classico will now be etween RMCF and PSG.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Bobby808: 5:12am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
some people brain sef! Neymar nor go get replacement?

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 5:27am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
when u watch the last season El classico and realise neymar didn't play with messi bossing everyone even at the bernabeu u wld realise how stupid this post is and when u realise there was a year Messi scored 91goals in a year; then u wld wanna go for deliverance for bn silly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 5:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

I tell you! grin
do u realise messi beat madrid at bernabeu without Neymar even with a bloodied face?

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2017
CzarChris:
I watched some videos of neymar while he was still playing in Brazilian league. That guy is just too good, Messi almost kill that kid's career.

As a hardcore Real Madrid fan, I can now support this wonder kid fully. Now he can comfortably shine and win a ballon d'or. cool
he was top scorer in 2015 ucl and won a treble something madrid has never won......has more than 9 trophies against madrids 3 or 5......haba

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by henryhemon(m): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

Shut the trap biko. You now want to equate Messi's success to Neymar? Either you 're a real Madrid fan or you simply know nothing about football. No player dead or alive is at Messi's level. Ronaldo only comes close. How on earth do people think? Messi is now compared to Neymar. It's good he has gone let's see what he has to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Sanchez01: 5:45am On Aug 03, 2017
barcaboi:

do u realise messi beat madrid at bernabeu without Neymar even with a bloodied face?
'with a bloodied face', you so? Did you watch the match at all? The match ended 2-3 in Barcelona's favour all thanks to a last minute goal. We also played a man down for 15 minutes, got a goal with a man down before Messi scored during injury time to wrap up the match at 2-3. Pray tell, what then is the definition of a bloodied face if you aren't mentioning Juventus 3-0 class?
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 5:47am On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

Messi is good without him and Messi had been shinning even before Neymar came to Berca, remember Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca, he came in 2013 and Messi have 5 Ballon d'or, he got the Ballon d'or in 2011 and 2012 Neymar was not in Barca then, if you calculate well you will notice he won them before Neymar came through, so if he was not good without him how come he got 5 and Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca and Ballon D'or is one per year so do the Math, but i am not Messi fan though, i am C. Ronaldo fan cos i laugh when people compare Messi to C. Ronaldo, Messi is good no doubt but C. Ronaldo ball better. Now i support what Neymar is doing to go ply his trade else where and see how good he is. Exactly the same thing i want Messi to do, it does not make sense if you play for Berca all your career life, this is another reason why C. Ronaldo is better, he conquered everywhere he has played, he had played everywhere and he always stands out in those places he had played.
yet someone like you wld hail Guti, Raul, Pele, for being a legend but didn't realise they stuck to their team to the end..... Barca accepted Neymars deal; have u heard barca accepting any deal for messi.....neymar left because team was built round Messi....And for the money.... loyalty is when Gerrard had d opportunity to go join chelsea but stayed, xavi shdav left for milan.....or Giggs leaving man utd....there's what we call loyalty and it is scarce ask Totti.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

'with a bloodied face', you so? Did you watch the match at all? The match ended 2-3 in Barcelona's favour all thanks to a last minute goal. We also played a man down for 15 minutes, got a goal with a man down before Messi scored during injury time to wrap up the match at 2-3. Pray tell, what then is the definition of a bloodied face if you aren't mentioning Juventus 3-0 class?
bros u sabi book at all? do you know what blood means....didn't Messi get an elbow from Marcelo and had 2 use tissue or so almost tru out.......is that not 'bloodied' face? and shey Ramos no deserve d red ni abi how many times we don watch messi do same thing to madrid at the bernabeu; 2-6, 5-0, 4-0 comes to mind...... please read n digest b4 replying. ...
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Rolly22(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

Hating won't move you forward, shut up if you have nothing to say
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Amberon11: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Same here cheesy
lazinny:
As a Real fan. Now I can finally support Neymar without prejudice grin grin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by CzarChris(m): 6:10am On Aug 03, 2017
cooldood:

How do you even reason for goodness sakes.are you sure you're normal.how will your brain ever reason that messi nearly kill his career.you need brain surgery.
I will take this as a compliment come from an idiotic moronic waste of spermatozoa that mistakenly slipped out of a condom to fertilise a rotten egg of in an Overy that brought out a misfortune like you. I am entitled to my opinion, and since Barca fans like you are so pained by this transfer, you prefer to reason like near empty skulls cos clearly your brain is the size of a peanut. Rubbish.

PS, never mention me again, for I swear I go change am for you.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by anaton(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

But Messi had already won ballon'dor and world footballer of the year before Neymar ever thought of joining barc.It seems you started watching football yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Ranchhoddas: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
What a dumb comment.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by JUHABACH: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

I m confused.
was messi not the first barca player to wish neymar the best and bid him farewell?
has messi not been winning Ballon d or before neymar entered barca?
did messi not score the most goals in a season for a player before neymar even entered barca?
was messi not the highest goal scorer for barca despite playing a deeper role?
has messi not consistently out-performed neymar in barca?

will honestly never understand some Nigerians and their unique brand of "wisdom".
I m a chelsea fan btw. just hate seeing stup*p posts like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by anaton(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2017
barcaboi:

yet someone like you wld hail Guti, Raul, Pele, for being a legend but didn't realise they stuck to their team to the end..... Barca accepted Neymars deal; have u heard barca accepting any deal for messi.....neymar left because team was built round Messi....And for the money.... loyalty is when Gerrard had d opportunity to go join chelsea but stayed, xavi shdav left for milan.....or Giggs leaving man utd....there's what we call loyalty and it is scarce ask Totti.....

I bet Gerard will now be hitting his head on the wall.If he had joined Chelsea when the opportunity came he would have won the premier league with them.Blues Blues Blues.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by wristbangle: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2017
mike1994reds:

Coming to America ni, abi coutinho don come ni undecided undecided

Lol are u a liverpool fan?
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by ajimotoke(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2017
what are you saying.......have you forgotten that Messi has been playing before the arrival of Neyma....
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by presido2e(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

Aaaaah, have u been watching football at all? Messi have already on the balin d'or more than twice before Neymar joined barca. He have been in barca when other heavyweights left the club. Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o, Villa, Ibrahimovic, Xavi, Pedro all left barca... Yet Messi not only remain the same, but improved a lot. Love of Messi for barca is beyond $, € and £
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by BlaQWolf: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2017
Rextsm:
grin blood money

Baba this one pass blood money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.