Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (57737 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by EdDave(m): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2017
I think I m in the wrong line of work. embarassed
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by SenorRex: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2017
kkoreday:
this deal is not good for football
Are u aesene wenger
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Mac2016(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi is obviously the most unhappy footballer in the world right now.

Neymar's exit from Barcelona will expose him as an over-hyped ordinary player.

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.

I remember Messi wasn't scoring before Neymar's advent. No, You just remind me Neymar brought Messi to limelight ...Mtchewwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by femyomotola(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Gabflex:
HIS ONE HOURS SALARY IS WHAT A YAHOO BOY WILL EARN AFTER MORE THAN 6MONTHS ON SCREEN..
LORD BLESS ME MORE THAN THIS
most Yahoo guys no make half of such money in six months ....except for money rituals � what they get is eye defect

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by paradigmshift(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.
wetin neymar dey play lmao, unnecessary dribble. Ronaldo is not messi, he would have forced neymar to stay. neymar is neymar, messi is messi so gerarahere..

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Codes151(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:

LOL. I have always loved Neymar but bad belle no gree me.

He earns £3547 per hour.
£59.11per minute
£0.99 per second.
roughly N450 per second.

By the time I would have written this post he'd have earned up to 10k.

And some parents will flog us for playing soccer.
they said I was stupid to be playing while others were reading! Now I for don hammer
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by charleybam(m): 8:08am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

Do u knw messi has 5 ballon d'or...u re so pointless,messi is happy for him because he has made a brave step to shine
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Neyman's fee would buy psg these new 11players

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by charleybam(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
barcaboi:

yet someone like you wld hail Guti, Raul, Pele, for being a legend but didn't realise they stuck to their team to the end..... Barca accepted Neymars deal; have u heard barca accepting any deal for messi.....neymar left because team was built round Messi....And for the money.... loyalty is when Gerrard had d opportunity to go join chelsea but stayed, xavi shdav left for milan.....or Giggs leaving man utd....there's what we call loyalty and it is scarce ask Totti.....

Bro u nailed it.... Loyalty is d right word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by cooldood(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2017
CzarChris:
I will take this as a compliment come from an idiotic moronic waste of spermatozoa that mistakenly slipped out of a condom to fertilise a rotten egg of in an Overy that brought out a misfortune like you. I am entitled to my opinion, and since Barca fans like you are so pained by this transfer, you prefer to reason like near empty skulls cos clearly your brain is the size of a peanut. Rubbish.

PS, never mention me again, for I swear I go change am for you.

Silence they say is the best answer for ... complete it.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by cooldood(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2017
CzarChris:
I will take this as a compliment come from an idiotic moronic waste of spermatozoa that mistakenly slipped out of a condom to fertilise a rotten egg of in an Overy that brought out a misfortune like you. I am entitled to my opinion, and since Barca fans like you are so pained by this transfer, you prefer to reason like near empty skulls cos clearly your brain is the size of a peanut. Rubbish.

PS, never mention me again, for I swear I go change am for you.

True Barca followers know that Neymar's unserious style of play sets the team back and not the other way round, and most of us do not really like him for that. He may be skillful and talented, but unfortunately for him, Ronaldinho that he is trying to copy, always dribbled forward to score or create chances, he never falls like a child like Neymar used to do, so in fact he is third choice after the alien- Messi and the lethal Suarez as far as am concerned. Its like saying if Gareth Bale or Benzema should leave Madrid, Madrid's attack will crumble... nonsense reasoning, so for your information, I am so happy the unserious player is finally leaving..never fancied him for once. Dont know what is paining you in that to be spewing rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Jomark(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

Bad belle go kill you...! wetin u dey benefit by calling messi midget. Keep killing yourself over over a self made king like messi
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by greatman247(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
barcaboi:

yet someone like you wld hail Guti, Raul, Pele, for being a legend but didn't realise they stuck to their team to the end..... Barca accepted Neymars deal; have u heard barca accepting any deal for messi.....neymar left because team was built round Messi....And for the money.... loyalty is when Gerrard had d opportunity to go join chelsea but stayed, xavi shdav left for milan.....or Giggs leaving man utd....there's what we call loyalty and it is scarce ask Totti.....

Oga you don't understand the point I tackled. The guy I quoted said Messi would be exposed now that Neymar is leaving and that was the point he raised and I had to explained to him that before the arrival of Neymar into Berca Messi had already collected Ballon D'or which means he is good without him. And now to tackle the point you raised about loyalty, there is nothing like that in football if a player choose to stick to a particular club it means they still have good business relationship, or the player is still hot and needed, even if a player love a particular club so much and he is not performing the club themselves may sell him off. Football is not love, it's business this days OK. Everyone does what pays them. In another times if a player stays with a club maybe his services is still needed or he had not seen better offer to leave. Gerald was still good enough for Liverpool at his age and he left when better offer came and he also looked at his age that is no more an advantage that's business. If a good player today stop performing club will ridicule you and sell you off so no love only business. Another reason why player still stick to club is the players happiness not loyalty. As a player your happiness comes first if the club treat you well, protect you at all times and pay you well of course you will be happy to still stay at the club. Ronaldo wanted to leave Madrid recently cos of his court case and because the club was not doing enough to support him during his tax issues with the law and the club realized they still want him and they saw their mistake for not standing by him during his trial so they promised to support him and he decided to stay with the club and in your mind you will call that Loyalty? No it is not. Barça supported Mess and pays him and treat him with so much respect that's why he stays. So look at what Barça did to Alves and how bad they treated him even when he loved Barça. He left in the end and did you not read about the advice he gave to Neymar about moving to PSG. He said football is about your happiness not loyalty, if you stop giving result clubs will not treat you well, they will also stop giving a Bleep about you. You don't know more than footballers that have first hand experience about clubs maltreatment.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by aziak2012: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
blessedweapon:
Barça will miss him shaa
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by felaismyhero(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
i just had to say something,bro,dis is thrash and shit u just said.messi is the God Of Football.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by psalmsonovic(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

It is obvious, you just started watching football...Messi won the best player in the world four(4) times without neymar.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Georgeisco2007: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Devil where are thou? You have stole so much from me, but am glad to tell u that my life is under New management. And that means you are out. Jesus is now my manager. So all my joy u stole long ago, u are vomiting it, because Neymer is not having too head.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Georgeisco2007: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Devil where are thou? You had stole so much from me, but am glad to tell u that my life is under New management. And that means you are out. Jesus is now my manager. So all my joy u stole long ago, u are vomiting it, because Neymer is not having too head.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Jagabanmonerry(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2017
wintersnow:
He just made the biggest mistake in his footballing career
who told you that, I have been watching Neymar since 2008 wen he was still in Santos Fc, the guy is damn good and I am vr sure he will perform beyond reasonable doubt in PSG possibly in d next 2-3 season, he might win ballon d'or.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by mecussey(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

Neymar is a Star

shine on!

shocked

Brazil like Jesus too much...i begining to think heaven head quater go dey brazil.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by win2kwire: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
criminals, but not as bad as Nigerian pastors
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by robonski15(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
emmanuelex1:
It is not late Bro, It requires determination

Bro it is late.. Age factor embarassed
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by nevplus(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Messi has been doing great before neymar got into the world of football
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

Oga you don't understand the point I tackled. The guy I quoted said Messi would be exposed now that Neymar is leaving and that was the point he raised and I had to explained to him that before the arrival of Neymar into Berca Messi had already collected Ballon D'or which means he is good without him. And now to tackle the point you raised about loyalty, there is nothing like that in football if a player choose to stick to a particular club it means they still have good business relationship, or the player is still hot and needed, even if a player love a particular club so much and he is not performing the club themselves may sell him off. Football is not love, it's business this days OK. Everyone does what pays them. In another times if a player stays with a club maybe his services is still needed or he had not seen better offer to leave. Gerald was still good enough for Liverpool at his age and he left when better offer came and he also looked at his age that is no more an advantage that's business. If a good player today stop performing club will ridicule you and sell you off so no love only business. Another reason why player still stick to club is the players happiness not loyalty. As a player your happiness comes first if the club treat you well, protect you at all times and pay you well of course you will be happy to still stay at the club. Ronaldo wanted to leave Madrid recently cos of his court case and because the club was not doing enough to support him during his tax issues with the law and the club realized they still want him and they saw their mistake for not standing by him during his trial so they promised to support him and he decided to stay with the club and in your mind you will call that Loyalty? No it is not. Barça supported Mess and pays him and treat him with so much respect that's why he stays. So look at what Barça did to Alves and how bad they treated him even when he loved Barça. He left in the end and did you not read about the advice he gave to Neymar about moving to PSG. He said football is about your happiness not loyalty, if you stop giving result clubs will not treat you well, they will also stop giving a Bleep about you. You don't know more than footballers that have first hand experience about clubs maltreatment.
google few years when neymar came....the board actually was pushing Messi thru d door...Neymar was Nike ambassador wch fits their own link with Nike..messi is Adidas. ...lots of internal wrangle non barca fans won't know....Neymar hurt the board more than the club as a whole.......before this board; laporta always renewed messi contract almost every year to ward off Man city n co but suddenly Messi had 1year left until this june..... He wldav gone if not 4 loyalty. Lemme give you another instance; puyol was about to sign for malaga but stayed......happinesss is key tho
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
anaton:

I bet Gerard will now be hitting his head on the wall.If he had joined Chelsea when the opportunity came he would have won the premier league with them.Blues Blues Blues.
he won ucl....xavi nko.....puyol nko...giggs nko...scheoles even came outta retirement 2 help his team
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by engrMikemd(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
lazinny:
As a Real fan. Now I can finally support Neymar without prejudice grin grin
I concur
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by greatman247(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
barcaboi:

google few years when neymar came....the board actually was pushing Messi thru d door...Neymar was Nike ambassador wch fits their own link with Nike..messi is Adidas. ...lots of internal wrangle non barca fans won't know....Neymar hurt the board more than the club as a whole.......before this board; laporta always renewed messi contract almost every year to ward off Man city n co but suddenly Messi had 1year left until this june..... He wldav gone if not 4 loyalty. Lemme give you another instance; puyol was about to sign for malaga but stayed......happinesss is key tho

Oga the fact that you are a Berca fan don't mean you will know whatever goes on inside the dressing room or Becca board. I insist loyalty don't exist in football between club and players it's pure business and happiness. The only place loyalty exist is between club and fans, or fans and players. Messi will someday leave too when Becca fail to make him happy or when his performance drops to beyond expectations. Clubs don't have time for sentiments. You are benched if you do not have anything to offer the club or they loan or sell you off if they see good buyer with the right amount. If there was loyalty they should still manage to field you in their first eleven even when your performance drops. You want to tell me if age is no more on a players side same club side will still look his direction? Of course they get a replacement cos applying sentiment will hurt their business. Puyol was still in Berca then cos he was still relevant to the club and was giving results and probably happy and they have working relationship. Loyal is your continuous or always support for someone either good or bad or in good or bad times. Tell me a club that does this for player. Even if a club wants to do it once they change coach, the coach might bench the player if he does not fit into his plan. If you read news lately about Neymar and Barça, after it was clear and done on Barça that Neymar will leave they removed all his postal from Barça ground. So tell me was there loyalty existed before? It was business all along. If there was loyalty the club wouldn't have behaved immaturely by removing all his postal just because he wants out. He even came to the training camp of Berca to bid his friendS and team mates at Berca farewell.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
what?! my cousin was a football player years ago. he was playing for Aba FC if i can remember until his father nagged him so much he quit, his father wanted him to get married and have children as he is the only son,
today after 40 years or more his father is dead, he has 9 children and he has ended up an Alchoholic and a village idiot. every time I speak to him he is always crying and regretting he listened to his father and quit football. his whole life was about football. now he is a village drunk.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Oluwapeldon(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
As a Madrid fan i support but as a football fan i don't support end of carrer
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Martin0(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
what?! my cousin was a football player years ago. he was playing for Aba FC if i can remember until his father nagged him so much he quit, his father wanted him to get married and have children as he is the only son,
today after 40 years or more his father is dead, he has 9 children and he has ended up an Alchoholic and a village idiot. every time I speak to him he is always crying and regretting he listened to his father and quit football. his whole life was about football. now he is a village drunk.

Hahahahaha 9children with how many women please;gringrin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahaha 9children with how many women please;gringrin
o! just one wife, seriously he is a village drunk i bought him a motorbike he said he wanted to use it for okada, last time i heard he sold it to buy beer.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Martin0(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
o! just one wife, seriously he is a village drunk i bought him a motorbike he said he wanted to use it for okada, last time i heard he sold it to buy beer.
hahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaa one wife actually gave birth to 9children ummm this serious

And u even bought him a bike na wa ooooo
Such type of people need a physiologist as their best friendsgrin

And I guess the children specially the boy's will be serving different oga's now??grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / John Fashanu Dressed As Donald Trump At US Election Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.