Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (57734 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
o! just one wife, seriously he is a village drunk i bought him a motorbike he said he wanted to use it for okada, last time i heard he sold it to buy beer.

He need a Neurologist I meangrin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaa one wife actually gave birth to 9children ummm this serious

And u even bought him a bike na wa ooooo
Such type of people need a physiologist as their best friendsgrin

And I guess the children specially the boy's will be serving different oga's now??grin
yes and one of his boys wants to come live with me here.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

He need a Neurologist I meangrin
he needs a neurologIst? hian! proffesor martin! jiri ya nwayor! grin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Martin0(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
he needs a neurologIst? hian! proffesor martin! jiri ya nwayor! grin
hahahahahahgrin ogini kwanu kan mere??
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Martin0(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
yes and one of his boys wants to come live with me here.
eh eh seriously if na so,he should prepear £ naugrin
Is it easy grin well u can help him sha I know say u can..
Is he business oriented??grin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh seriously if na so,he should prepear £ naugrin
Is it easy grin well u can help him sha I know say u can..
Is he business oriented??grin
yea it's no problem for but I just want to make sure he will not get into trouble while here, because his father Said he is a bit of a trouble maker and stealing
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Martin0(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
yea it's no problem for but I just want to make sure he will not get into trouble while here, because his father Said he is a bit of a trouble maker and stealing
Aaaaaaaa na wa oooo trouble maker and thief aaaa chineke Nna aaa is he done with secondry school?
Hmmm village people and bad habit of stealing hmmmm...in my side trouble maker's are seen as ''aruruwana or aluwana''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by anambraeyes: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Original 'money fall on you'

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by ebenholer(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
7footre:
Chai!!! If only my mum had allowed me continue playing football! She would always scold me and say I didn't want to be useful.

Definitely going to show her this.

Haters will want to say I for no make as a footballer
Mum may not see u being d best taking football as a profession. Sorry for that.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by ebenholer(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi is obviously the most unhappy footballer in the world right now.

Neymar's exit from Barcelona will expose him as an over-hyped ordinary player.

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.
Many parents are poorly oriented, and work on irrelevant philosophies of life. Imagine when parents disowned a child for marrying someone who happened not to be from their ethnic group/nationality. The prosperity of many children have been slowed down by parents who visualize life using wrong perspectives.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by barcaboi(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

Oga the fact that you are a Berca fan don't mean you will know whatever goes on inside the dressing room or Becca board. I insist loyalty don't exist in football between club and players it's pure business and happiness. The only place loyalty exist is between club and fans, or fans and players. Messi will someday leave too when Becca fail to make him happy or when his performance drops to beyond expectations. Clubs don't have time for sentiments. You are benched if you do not have anything to offer the club or they loan or sell you off if they see good buyer with the right amount. If there was loyalty they should still manage to field you in their first eleven even when your performance drops. You want to tell me if age is no more on a players side same club side will still look his direction? Of course they get a replacement cos applying sentiment will hurt their business. Puyol was still in Berca then cos he was still relevant to the club and was giving results and probably happy and they have working relationship. Loyal is your continuous or always support for someone either good or bad or in good or bad times. Tell me a club that does this for player. Even if a club wants to do it once they change coach, the coach might bench the player if he does not fit into his plan. If you read news lately about Neymar and Barça, after it was clear and done on Barça that Neymar will leave they removed all his postal from Barça ground. So tell me was there loyalty existed before? It was business all along. If there was loyalty the club wouldn't have behaved immaturely by removing all his postal just because he wants out. He even came to the training camp of Berca to bid his friendS and team mates at Berca farewell.
poster is to advertise players for d next season....happened with thiago and even verratti when his rumour was strong....chelsea removed costa and even chimbonda.....u shd follow all these stories without biase...barca fans knew thiago was leaving immediately his pics was off....standard practice. ...don't get it twisted
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by IRIEBOY(m): 6:28am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi is obviously the most unhappy footballer in the world right now.

Neymar's exit from Barcelona will expose him as an over-hyped ordinary player.

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.
Ronaldinho Eto'o Messi
Henry Eto'o Messi
Henry Ibra Messi
Pedro Villa Messi
Pedro Alexis Messi
Neymar Suárez Messi
Bros to be honest with you. messi is not over hyped.. note: am a madrid fan
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by greatman247(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
barcaboi:

poster is to advertise players for d next season....happened with thiago and even verratti when his rumour was strong....chelsea removed costa and even chimbonda.....u shd follow all these stories without biase...barca fans knew thiago was leaving immediately his pics was off....standard practice. ...don't get it twisted

I laugh. This is no standard practice cos the way and manner they went about suggest they probably put Neymar in their bad book now just because he left, they felt betrayed when they are suppose to know for sure it's business and his happiness comes first not the club cos they do same if they're in his shoe. I told you no loyalty. It's all about the player happiness and it's business. Neymar got to do what he got to do. He must put his happiness first and money and future, no point doing the bidding of club cos if they find you not performing if you stay with them they'll treat you badly and bench you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.