Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next (19528 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form / Phyno: "Ray Hushpuppi Begged For A Photo With Me When I Performed In Malaysia" / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him (2) (3) (4)

Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Virgohills(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hushppuppi ignored his fan who begged him for 100k, but someone's else took it up.

Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by makydebbie(f): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wow. Better person. May God bless her. smiley

Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by wuchi456: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
She is lucky. Not everyone can be this lucky. As for the so called hush abi it is puppi they call him, continue God is watching you

Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Virgohills(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Front page please
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm impressed.
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Dollarship(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2017
And how sure are we if the person truly dash her the 100k hadonbilifit
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by castrokins(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Why Can't People Just Give This Nigga Small Space?

Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by brainpower(m): 3:34am On Aug 03, 2017
I know the country is hard right now but the rate at which people beg online now is alarming o. I wish I can gather up courage to do this kind of thing.

The world is really changing. In those days, you don't even dare greet someone you don't know his or her source of income not to talk of accepting things from them and worse still being a woman, people will eat you raw.

May God help us in this country. I know some people will castigate the puppy guy and call him names, but the money is his and he's allowed to use it anyhow he likes moreover can that girl proudly agree to present that guy to her parents as a spouse if she comes from a responsible home?

When they ask you what your hubby does what will be your answer?

Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Virgohills(m): 5:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Stingy hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by OKorowanta: 5:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Hushpuppi is greedier than a puppy.
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2017
brainpower:
I know the country is hard right now but the rate at which people beg online now is alarming o. I wish I can gather up courage to do this kind of thing.

The world is really changing. In those days, you don't even dare greet someone you don't know his or her source of income not to talk of accepting things from them and worse still being a woman, people will eat you raw.

May God help us in this country. I know some people will castigate the puppy guy and call him names, but the money is his and he's allowed to use it anyhow he likes moreover can that girl proudly agree to present that guy to her parents as a spouse if she comes from a responsible home?

Was it your Grand Mother that raised you ?
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by oladoja1(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
meanwhile, a pastor resurrected a woman live!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21nlgCFB_SM
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Virgohills(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by ammyluv2002(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
So sweet....God bless him
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Airtimex(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
castrokins:
Why Can't People Just Give This Nigga Small Space?

The nigga is getting the popularity he wished for...

Good for him
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by maklelemakukula(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
wuchi456:
She is lucky. Not everyone can be this lucky. As for the so called hush abi it is puppi they call him, continue God is watching you
she is not lucky till the money enters her akant
meanwhile...she is living above her means.
she should cut her cloak to her size since cant afford the money
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by DRPAIT123(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
this one is not new now,we have seen pple with wealthy siblings and friends living in poverty only for someone they see as a foe rescue them
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by DRPAIT123(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
this one is not new now,we have seen pple with wealthy siblings and friends living in poverty only for someone they see as a foe rescue them...eni olorun ran si eni,ni o un she eni looree
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
brainpower:

My brother, if you see the amount of pm I do recieve from people here on NL, you'll think I'm the richest man alive.. People can beg for Africa.. Na because of them I change account and still, it won't stop.. If I comment on any thread, that's when it's worst..

You won't understand sha..

Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by NickiSlay(f): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Okay
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by odinga1of: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kind hearted Nigerians, the girl is lucky.
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by EtherealAnn(f): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
God designed it to happen that way

Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Iamkuttie(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote]God please bless me na...
So i can bless other... smiley smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by adexdon(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
some av money but dey can't help...some av and they willing to help....ojuti aja maley
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by crackhouse(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ok fine.
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by muller101(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Don't trust a woman.
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by zilon12(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
All these slay queens be begging online though
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Enter0g(m): 5:22am On Aug 04, 2017
laugh with me on this one..☺��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gVbdIFkyhk
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by Afolak(m): 7:37am On Aug 04, 2017
U are just making dis guy more popular.
Hw will a SANE person spend 3.3m on drinks
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by BaeSally(f): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Dollarship:
And how sure are we if the person truly dash her the 100k hadonbilifit

Whether he gave or not, he has made a name for himself on headlines. Hush should hv done same.
Re: Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next by dreamwords: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Hushpussyy living fake life on social media, he is likely to be a Gucci sales boy

Adeola Fayehun Reacts To Buhari's 4-day Medical Vacation - {READ} / Dino Melaye, Ali Baba, A.Y, Okey Bakassi, Harrysong Dazzle At Generally Speaking / Photo: Uti Nwachukwu & Alexx Ekubo In Jason Porshe: Who Rocked It Better?