Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer (19508 Views)

Gov Sanwoolu Set Up A Panel Over The Murdered Girl (bamise) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Nigerian Singer, Praiz Arrested By Sars Held At Ajah Police Station (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by PreyeIjo: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2018
She was reportedly murdered alongside daughter Petra, by White husband, Peter Nielsen Schau, whose country has been notified concerning an investigation being conducted by the law enforcement officers in Nigeria.

The death of the singer who was not far from the fringe of promising musical acts in the country happened at a period when she was still experiencing rapid growth as an artiste - a factor that made her passing more disappointing.

Here are five things to know about the rising singer whose career was cut short by spouse.

1. Billed for Harrysong's "Kingmaker Concert" in April 2018: Before her passing, the singer had been scheduled for the "Kingmaker Concert", a musical event to be headlined by Alterplate Music Company artiste, Harrysong.

Other musicians billed to perform at the Warri-planned show include D'banj, Simi, Reminisce, Duncan Mighty and others.

2. Police apprehended husband in connection with murder: The Lagos State Police has arrested the singer's husband for her killing. But they are yet to find out the reason for the alleged murder.

3. Kogi State-born singer last released a song in January 2018: Alizee is a native of Kogi State, Nigeria. She was on the course of promoting January 2018-released single, 'Alhaji Musa', before the alleged murder.

The track premiered on multiple music distribution platforms across Nigeria.

4. Signed to Petra Entertainment, an Asian record label: The late singer had the privilege of penning a contract with Asian record label, Petra Entertainment. The company reportedly offered her a multi-million Naira deal.

Alizee owned a Ford Explorer SUV thanks to record label, Petra Entertainment. (Vanguard News)
5. Banana Island crib where she was killed belongs to label: In addition to a Ford Explorer SUV, Alizee also received a Banana Island crib from her record label, Petra Entertainment.

This was where she was reportedly killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0R57cAmBrY

http://viralmula.com/2018/04/07/alizee-murder-lagos-5-things-need-know/

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by ObagoalSam(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Rollins777(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Bad
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Jh0wsef(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
6. She married a white thinking he's better off. not knowing they are more evil. Marry good Nigerian men. you will not hear..

5 Likes

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Chrisbeks: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
She was an OLOSHO!!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by CYBERCRIME(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
I rather die in white man hand than to die in Fulani cow head hands

Quote me Ogun will follow you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by efilefun(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2018
May we not die before becoming famous

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Qc1(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2018
angry
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by bestman09(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2018
p
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by kelvinDavids(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
So oyibo kill person for 9ja. Him get luck say na for Banana Island. Boys for just put tire for him head. RIP to Alizze.

Na wa oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Correspondence(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Very bad
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
She was an OLOSHO!!!!!!
another Tramadol user spotted!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by BruncleZuma: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
6. We never knew she existed...

7 Likes

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by bush112(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
k
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by kollinpowel(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
What if the husband is innocent of all Allegations. What happens next?
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by zinaunreal(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
She was an OLOSHO!!!!!!
chronic masturbator spotted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2018
You guys know little about her. She was a sister and a friend. Growing up together in Jos, I can almost write her biography

Modified:

Chloe88 it is your stupid clockeyed boyfriend that is a suspect! May lightening strike you, your ancestors and relatives for quoting me.
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
beatcoins:
You guys know little about her. She was a sister and a friend. Growing up together in Jos, I can almost write her biography

Suspect 1 grin

8 Likes

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by eyinjuege: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Jh0wsef:
6. She married a white thinking he's better off. not knowing they are more evil. Marry good Nigerian men. you will not hear..

The death has nothing to do with his race.
We have many reported cases of 'good' Nigerian men who have killed their wives, we have those who have maimed their wives, we have those who have killed their children to punish their wives.
An evil person can be in the form of any race, sex, or tribe

11 Likes

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Voice her own,money her own,honey her own,car her own,crib her own,talent her own,hand that signed the contract her own and the country als her own....fuel wey dem go pour 4 d side of hell were dat her oyinbo murderer of a husband go stay.all OPEC nations still dey refine am.

3 Likes

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by jrusky(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2018
What is the meaning of this post 5 things to know about a murdered lady, why telling us the five or the ten things now and not when she was alive and to what usefulness are those 5 things to us of to the dead person

1 Like

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Kobicove(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2018
What a terrible way to die sad
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by victorazyvictor(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
CYBERCRIME:
I rather die in white man hand than to die in Fulani cow head hands

Quote me Ogun will follow you kiss

Amen
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by yesloaded: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Sammy108983(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
So pathetic.

Meanwhile,

Make up to 5k directly to your account wit your Facebook account. Check the link on my signature.
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by adisababa1234: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Her sun sets at noon day.

1 Like

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by MillionDollars: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
May death not make me popular

1 Like

Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by valuedammy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
I listened to one of her single on her promotional CD I picked from the notice board in the building(Bellavista and not Ocean Parade) where she resides, I didn't like the song though but I felt so sad on hearing the news of her death.

And just last week we both met in the elevator and she asked "Is the internet working well, then I told her Yes"

RIP...Alizee you will be missed in Bellavista Banana Island.
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Crixina(f): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
There was just something about April 5th. The bank robbery at Offa and all, that had to be one of the most dreadful in Nigeria.

Maybe it was just a coincidence.
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by grandstar(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
kelvinDavids:
So oyibo kill person for 9ja. Him get luck say na for Banana Island. Boys for just put tire for him head. RIP to Alizze.

Na wa oooo.

You are so wrong!

If this happened in Mushin, he'd be treated in a civilised manner.

Trust me, people will just be staring at him in shock. They'd be so bewildered that a white man can commit such a thing.

If he wails that the wife cheated on him, they'll even take pity on him.

Anyway, they'll still ensure that he goes nowhere and that he is handed over to the police
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chloe88:

Suspect 1 grin
God go punish you. You think its funny?
Re: Alizee: 5 Things To Know About The Murdered Nigerian Singer by anyanwudonJhay(m): 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Chrisbeks:
She was an OLOSHO!!!!!!
Are you not stinking of foolishness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man / AY Celebrates Wife, Mabel Makun As She Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / Khloe: Celebrities Are Signing Deals For Peanuts And Disturbing Our Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.