Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo (31242 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His 35th Birthday With New Adorable Photo / Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:

Uti Nwachukwu? Not only Agbor you can't spell agbaya. You Afonjas need to be flogged in the neck with sharp koboko to cast our that divisive demon in you people.
Uti is from Aboh Delta state

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
luminouz:

Babe....leave him alone n face me joor....
Let's marry.... tongue tongue tongue
lolz... Funny u
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by hollah123: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:
You can tell he is a Biafran by how handsome he is with long hair, and resemblance to African Americans. Have you ever seen an Afonja man with a long hair before?
u people always want to attach, can't u just say a cute biafran
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by luminouz(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nma27:
lolz... Funny u
tongue smiley
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
denrele and borbrisky get long hair
Fear God grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Demonicide(f): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
maxiuc:
.I heard that he is gay is it true

Abeg make una no vex na Aproko dey worry me

Are you looking for a gay partner?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by YelloweWest: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonjas...last I checked, afonjas are the ugly, fat, smelly blacks I know on the planet.
I'm not yoruba.

U guys are so blinded by tribalism that you can't see a compliment even is its right under your nose...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by maxiuc(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Demonicide:
Are you looking for a gay partner?
God forbid bad thing

When there is beautiful sisters everywhere

Me wey like to suck booby
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by greatman247(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Had Power Uti lol. Who still remember that name I just called?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by youngmercy92: 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Happy birthday love
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Demonicide(f): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
maxiuc:
God forbid bad thing

When there is beautiful sisters everywhere

Me wey like to suck booby

He show for your face. u go like to suck big one too
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by maxiuc(m): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Demonicide:
He show for your face. u go like to suck big one too
yes ooo Sweetest

I have PhD in boob suckery
You know I was the last born in the family so
My mum was never in a hurry of breastfeeding me

Breast too sweet jareee
Anyday anytime that's my best hubby
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by thesuave10(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
A MINUTE SILENCE FOR GIRLS WHO THOUGHT UTI WAS NOT GAY. ;DGAY FOOL
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Everyone
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by chichijas(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
maklelemakukula:
this ugly boy is who you people are calling fine if I upload my pics now you people will droll, or in nairaland terms, you will GUSH grin

i can see you have no pic , which shows that you are damn ugly grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Jj222(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
over fine worry u uti. HBD love. tank God we both r in d world of dread.. one day we will celebrate world dread day. lol
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Demonicide(f): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
maxiuc:
yes ooo Sweetest

I have PhD in boob suckery
You know I was the last born in the family so
My mum was never in a hurry of breastfeeding me

Breast too sweet jareee
Anyday anytime that's my best hubby
lol
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by dasparrow: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
darlenese:
@ 35
No wife
No child
what is he celebrating

is he celebrating his dada

msheeew

nobody should quote me with the crap of marriage isn't everything. rubbish

So only married people with kids are allowed to celebrate their birthdays? So without life, can Uti get married and have kids? Have you not met people who were married at that age and have kids but today are dead and gone? Can they still raise a family now that they are dead? So to celebrate LIFE now depends on whether one is married and has kids?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians and your constant sickening obsession with someone else's marital status. See how bitter you are all because Uti is single. If you Nigerians were this bitter about your thieving leaders that have mortgaged your future and that of your generations unborn, by now you people will have better leaders and a country worth being proud of.

Live and let live. You, are you married? If no, go and get married so that you can stay busy raising your family and stop meddling in other people's personal lives. If yes, focus on your husband and kids and make sure you raise Godly kids who don't end up being scammers and drug peddlers in various countries abroad or ashawos in Italy. After all, that is the sad reputation Nigerians have.

Uti will marry if he wants to and at his chosen time. And if he chooses not to, there is nothing you or any other miserable Nigerian can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by A190(f): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
darlenese:
@ 35
No wife
No child
what is he celebrating

is he celebrating his dada

msheeew

nobody should quote me with the crap of marriage isn't everything. rubbish
you want him to suffer same way ur husband is suffering because of marriage

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by darlenese(f): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
A190:
you want him to suffer same way ur husband is suffering because of marriage

u think my hubby is like ur suffer head boyfriend.

mshweeeeeeew
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by darlenese(f): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
dasparrow:

So only married people with kids are allowed to celebrate their birthdays? So without life, can Uti get married and have kids? Have you not met people who were married at that age and have kids but today are dead and gone? Can they still raise a family now that they are dead? So to celebrate LIFE now depends on whether one is married and has kids?

I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians and your constant sickening obsession with someone else's marital status. See how bitter you are all because Uti is single. If you Nigerians were this bitter about your thieving leaders that have mortgaged your future and that of your generations unborn, by now you people will have better leaders and a country worth being proud of.

Live and let live. You, are you married? If no, go and get married so that you can stay busy raising your family and stop meddling in other people's personal lives. If yes, focus on your husband and kids and make sure you raise Godly kids who don't end up being scammers and drug peddlers in various countries abroad or ashawos in Italy. After all, that is the sad reputation Nigerians have.

Uti will marry if he wants to and at his chosen time. And if he chooses not to, there is nothing you or any other miserable Nigerian can do about it.

so long a story "
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Ulomoney:

Na. He doesn't. He is still trying to find where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Olembey: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
But isn't it high time he got married? Dunno why these people find it difficult to settle down even with their success
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:
You can tell he is a Biafran by how handsome he is with long hair, and resemblance to African Americans. Have you ever seen an Afonja man with a long hair before?

Why the reference to African Americans? This reeks of inferiority complex.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by PrettyEva(f): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Happy birthday to you my love on movie
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Aug 14, 2017
girl4rmspace:
He's so cute

Err I agree. *no homo*
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by girl4rmspace(f): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
jaxxy:

Err I agree. *no homo*

Lol so a guy can also agree another guy is cute.. Good to know
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol so a guy can also agree another guy is cute.. Good to know

Why not jeez? Unless hes inscure or can't admit the simple truth And coming from u i can't argue that much unless... story 4 another day grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by girl4rmspace(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
jaxxy:

Why not jeez? Unless hes inscure or can't admit the simple truth And coming from u i can't argue that much unless... story 4 another day grin

Lol. Anyway how is business? Hope you are selling cars faster than light smiley
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by jaxxy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol. Anyway how is business? Hope you are selling cars faster than light smiley

Haha. Sales are catching up. Pushing it and other stuffs and how are u?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by girl4rmspace(f): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
jaxxy:

Haha. Sales are catching up. Pushing it and other stuffs and how are u?

M ok. so you are like the middle man between the buyer and seller right ? In other words I could sell through u?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
girl4rmspace:

M ok. so you are like the middle man between the buyer and seller right ? In other words I could sell through u?

Yh i do dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party / Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness / Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.