Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins (31252 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by mediaNGR: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra who welcomed a set of twins on August 11, 2018 after 36 hours of labor, took to Instagram to show off her incredible post-baby body, just two-weeks after giving birth to her beautiful children named Alexandría and Alexander .

She captonied the photo: 'Two Weeks after giving birth! They asking me if I miss my baby bump?! Hell no! #MamaEjima #TeamNoSleep.'

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/emma-nyra-shows-off-her-incredible-post.html

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Tamarapetty(f): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ok, is that all??

7 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by GistmoreNG: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by holatin(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
everybody just dey born this days.
me self must born before this year runs out, either stolen or adopted.

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Segunade10: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
The Untold Truth About Davido NYSC Programme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaUyrufW6k

Wizkid Babymama & His Son Disgrace & Blast Him For Dumping Them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS-wSJC6XDI
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wow I didn't know someone nutted in this chic and they let it germinate

Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Bawizzo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nawao!! Op, wetin we cum gain na
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Lizilicious(f): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Not seeing it properly..
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by BruncleZuma: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

So nah France she dey?
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by jericco1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
it's too far to be examined
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by dbos11(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
And so whaaat
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Lopon1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na una sabi
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by oodualover: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why are Nigerian celebrities having their kids abroad?
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Emmafe(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cute

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by sunnyphem(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
ok
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by pezeji(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
some kind things no suppose be news or even make front page at all
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by kuntash: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ok, is that all??

Abi o, my sister!

Make we begin fry beans?
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
SAI baba till 2050

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by CheapDataGuy: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Karence(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
D kin girdle wey she tie for belle no go be here o,if you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by baby124: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
This baby daddy better marry her. How can you be having sex without condom when all you have in your body is twins? grin. Double baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by maxtop(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Where is the body ? Some OP and there caption sef
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by oriewanbe: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Twins? Congrats, you look good.
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
SAI baba till 2050

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by englishmart(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
The way people give birth to twins these days sha. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by SassyVixen(f): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
This incredible need for women to show their snap back bodies is becoming sickening. All for the gram. "My body is more fit than yours". Putting unnecessary pressure on themselves. Why not heal slowly and then allow yourselves get back in shape in peace and quiet?

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Veyk(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
BTW, in other words, in respect to this, afterall, how does this news affect the price of Ewa Agoyin... OP sha

Sips Lifeless Juice....
Re: Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins by Delivar(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
englishmart:
Just like that?
What else is left? What exactly should I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno Gifts His Manager Lexus SUV On His Wedding Day: Video / Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.