Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make $$$ ON FIVERR With Your Skills - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Teach You How To Make $$$ ON FIVERR With Your Skills (399 Views)

How To Verify Your Phone Number On Fiverr With Us Phone Number / How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! / 6 Services That Is Making Me Over $300 Weekly On Fiverr With 20minute Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make $$$ ON FIVERR With Your Skills by Nlevel(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Fiverr is a free lancing site. It connects digital service providers to buyers mostly from tier 1 countries like USA,UK,CANADA. You need little or nothing to start professional services on Fiver, yet you can make as much as $100/day. Guys in Nigeria are already making $500 to $3000/ month on Fiverr just by sitting at home doing freelancing jobs. Infact I know an undergraduate guy of less than 27 years making up to $10 000/monthly on Fiverr.

If you are a graduate looking for a job I urge you to stop your search now bring in your skill to make money on Fiverr.

Skills you can use to make money on Fiverr are ARTICLE WRITING (VERY HOT),LOGO/GRAPHIC DESIGN(VERY HOT),DIGITAL MARKETING(VERY HOT),DATA ENTRY,LANGUAGE TRANSLATION,VIDEO ANIMATION,PROGRAMMING & TECH, WEB DESIGN,MUSIC& AUDIO(Voice over,Mixing,Mastering,Musician) etc

I am here to help anyone who is ready to make it on Fiverr.I will not only teach you the nitty gritty of operating a Fiverr account but will also mentor you till you can stand on your own.

You will learn how to open a foreign (US,UK,CANADA) account even as a Nigerian,how to get sales and how to withdraw your money here in Nigeria.

THE LIFE MENTORSHIP FEE IS 5K ONLY

This is for the first 10 persons who are ready to take action NOW!!!! WHATSAPP/CALL ME ON 08085716509; 08132349560(CALLS ONLY)

PS: PLEASE DON'T CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

(1) (Reply)

£120 Adwords Coupon Can Be Used With Nigerian Account For Sale For Cheap / Pro Tips On How To Do Successful Facebook Marketing / Dead Men Can Play The Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.