Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

History Of Ika People(umunede) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / History Of Ika People(umunede) (27469 Views)

The Official Ika Thread.(agbor,umunede,owa.etc) Alua Ni / Ika People / The Ika People{igbanke}. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2012
ezeagu:

Your arguments have no basis. For you to suggest that Umu in Ika doesn't mean children of,.

The proposed Bini origin of the name doesn't even deny that Umu means 'child of', instead that ede is a Benin prince.

umu may or may not mean children in ika, does not mean umu has no meanin in bini like u igbos had earlier insinuated. and since the history of the people states that ede was bini, i see no reason why the meaning of umu should be defined by ika language and not bini.

when much of Ika are under Umu eze chima, just makes all your arguments even more of a flop.

where did u pull that out from? ur azz? yeah, i thought.

Your arguments using alaghodoro or whatever is laughable since that has nothing to do with Umuede, children and the cocoyam.

of course it has. it shows how people can exploit words to suit themselves, especially when 'umu' and 'ede' does not mean children and cocoyam.

You don't know where anyone is from. Let us see who knows more about Anioma languages.

i am 100% sure u are not from that area unless u want to start denying ur origins. and why the hell would i be in competition with u on who knows more about anioma languages? i wouldn't even rely on ur so-called knowledge.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2012
However, later migrations to Umunede were well documented. For example, there were other immigrants from Ishan, Benin-speaking areas and Yoruba areas of the west between the 16th and 19th centuries and their quarters are well known in Umunede. Also, there have been large number of immigrants from the Eastern Igbo-speaking area since the last quarter of the 19th century

i personally think the other tribes ika are mixed with are way too quiet over this issue especially esan. if proper research is done, it will show they have way more in common with others than they do with igbos who discovered them thanks to lugard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezeagu(m): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2012
ezotik: umu may or may not mean children in ika, does not mean umu has no meanin in bini like u igbos had earlier insinuated. and since the history of the people states that ede was bini, i see no reason why the meaning of umu should be defined by ika language and not bini.

where did u pull that out from? ur azz? yeah, i thought.

of course it has. it shows how people can exploit words to suit themselves, especially when 'umu' and 'ede' does not mean children and cocoyam.

i am 100% sure u are not from that area unless u want to start denying ur origins. and why the hell would i be in competition with u on who knows more about anioma languages? i wouldn't even rely on ur so-called knowledge.

I can randomly put up a website claiming that my whole family have the direct lineage from the Pharaohs of Egypt, in fact many of these websites have claimed they migrated from Egypt. We only use these website to get what we already know or to find out information that we can somewhat verify from more reliable sources (like I have a published source which Umu na ede means children and the cocoyam). You honestly want me to believe everything anyone puts up on the internet, especially when there's people making up things like umu means to carry in Ika?

Again you are 100% sure of nothing, just like you weren't able to properly decipher the name of Umunede, and just like you're refusing to accept that Umu in Ika definitely means children just like it does in many other Igbo languages. Give this mission up because it has been shot down.

ezotik:

i personally think the other tribes ika are mixed with are way too quiet over this issue especially esan. if proper research is done, it will show they have way more in common with others than they do with igbos who discovered them thanks to lugard.

It would be better to decipher what your own ethnic group is mixed with because it's clear you have wondered into where you are an ignorant outsider. That there are people who migrated from neighbouring elements into the general population whose culture is overwhelmingly similar to the communities on the opposite side of the Niger, does not mean that these elements make or brake the general culture. I bet you don't even know why Onitsha is known as Ado N'Idu or where eze Chima even reached. Fact. There is no Anioma town known as Bini bi na uzọ or Ishan bi na izọ. There is no Ọgwa Bini/Ishan Ukwu. There is no such thing as Umu eze Erediuwa. Again. Stick to the investigation of the origins of your own people.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2012
Does it mean there's no nlder besides the somewhat confused OP from "umunede" to help us clear this up once and for all?

I think umunede means "the children of ede" which would bring the next question; who is ede, where is he from?

Ezotic, to fall in igbo is "Ida or daa" . Not that I get your drift though.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2012
ezeagu:

I can randomly put up a website claiming that my whole family have the direct lineage from the Pharaohs of Egypt, in fact many of these websites have claimed they migrated from Egypt. We only use these website to get what we already know or to find out information that we can somewhat verify from more reliable sources (like I have a published source which Umu na ede means children and the cocoyam). You honestly want me to believe everything anyone puts up on the internet, especially when there's people making up things like umu means to carry in Ika?

Again you are 100% sure of nothing, just like you weren't able to properly decipher the name of Umunede, and just like you're refusing to accept that Umu in Ika definitely means children just like it does in many other Igbo languages. Give this mission up because it has been shot down.

let me get this straight, people like u put up websites only when it substantiate ur assumptions but when a website doesn't, u push it aside because it does not support ur assumptions? how is that objective in any way especially with regards to history? i didnt need to put up any website to break down the meaning of umunede with examples for comparison. u were the one to put up a website , so the only thing u are shooting down is ur foot since u are now arguing against websites. and oh yeah, i am 100% certain are not from there. deny ur origins all u want.

It would be better to decipher what your own ethnic group is mixed with because it's clear you have wondered into where you are an ignorant outsider. That there are people who migrated from neighbouring elements into the general population whose culture is overwhelmingly similar to the communities on the opposite side of the Niger, does not mean that these elements make or brake the general culture. I bet you don't even know why Onitsha is known as Ado N'Idu or where eze Chima even reached. Fact. There is no Anioma town known as Bini bi na uzọ or Ishan bi na izọ. There is no Ọgwa Bini/Ishan Ukwu. There is no such thing as Umu eze Erediuwa. Again. Stick to the investigation of the origins of your own people.

no, it is better u face east and go worry about the people u are mixed with instead of corrupting the history of others. from ika being under umu eze chima to the nonsense u have written on this thread, it shows u are clueless about the people. btw history professor, why is onitsha known as ado n'idu? let me here ur version and u can also put up a website to support ur claim.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
ifyalways:
I think umunede means "the children of ede" which would bring the next question; who is ede, where is he from?.

u think? and i have also given my thoughts on the meaning of umunede. and ede according to the people was bini.

Ezotic, to fall in igbo is "Ida or daa" . Not that I get your drift though.

thanks. and i wasn't 'drifting' to ur lane.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Do not know where Ezotik got his translation from.
Umunede is in Edo folklore and folksongs.
In Edo language only 'ede' makes sense as a noun and a verb. 'U mu' means ' you carry' but adding 'e de' to it will not make a proper Edo language sense. I am inclined therefore to lean towards the op's meaning of a combination of 'umu'(Igbo for 'children') 'n'(Edo for 'of') and 'Ede'(name in Edo). Especially because most of present day Anioma was a cultural and liguistic
melting pot
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2012
bokohalal: Do not know where Ezotik got his translation from.
Umunede is in Edo folklore and folksongs.
In Edo language only 'ede' makes sense as a noun and a verb. 'U mu' means ' you carry' but adding 'e de' to it will not make a proper Edo language sense. I am inclined therefore to lean towards the op's meaning of a combination of 'umu'(Igbo for 'children') 'n'(Edo for 'of') and 'Ede'(name in Edo). Especially because most of present day Anioma is a cultural and liguistic
melting pot

when the first 'e' in umunede is accented, it makes complete sense. i dont know how to add tones with my keyboard that was why i wrote it as umu n'ede.

and where was the bold stated in the OP? can u quote it coz i cant find it.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
ezotik:

when the first 'e' in umunede is accented, it makes complete sense. i dont know how to add tones with my keyboard that was why i wrote it as umu n'ede.

and where was the bold stated in the OP? can u quote it coz i cant find it.

It does not have to be stated. If 'Ede'is a proper Edo name and the OP stated that he was an Edo prince(which you unknowingly admitted after attempting'carry and not fall') there is no Edo language that would make sense if you added the verb 'mu' and the preposition 'n'. It could only have come from another language.
If you had attempted 'u mu ne Ede' (you carried for Ede') you would have had a point.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
bokohalal:

It does not have to be stated. If 'Ede'is a proper Edo name and the OP stated that he was an Edo prince(which you unknowingly admitted after attempting'carry and not fall') there is no Edo language that would make sense if you added the verb 'mu' and the preposition 'n'. It could only have come from another language.
If you had attempted 'u mu ne ede' (you carried for Ede') you would have had a point.

if it does not have to be stated, it also does not have to be assumed. i translated the name according to my knowledge of bini, and i dont actually dont care where ede is from. the people say he was from benin, he could as well have been a cocoyam from nnewi, it doesnt add or remove from my argument. but to say the word 'umunede' has no meaning in bini is baseless. what is 'not fall' in bini?
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Ezotik,the OP wrote a name'Ede'. The OP is not Edo. Ede is a proper Edo name. Umu is the Igbo word for children. You do not have to stretch it. One can find numerous interpretations in any Nigerian language to suit them. Isale-eko is a combination(in my opinion)of Edo and Yoruba. You could equally attempt 'isale' to mean something in Edo. The Op's history is in order not 'children of cocoyam' or 'carry and not fall'.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
Do not fall- ghe de.

Umunede,I repeat,has no meaning in Edo language the way it is unless you stretch it and is a long stretch.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2012
For Exotik: what is the story behind the 'carry and not fall?
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
bokohalal: Ezotik,the OP wrote a name'Ede'. The OP is not Edo. Ede is a proper Edo name. Umu is the Igbo word for children. You do not have to stretch it. One can find numerous interpretations in any Nigerian language to suit them. Isale-eko is a combination(in my opinion)of Edo and Yoruba. You could equally attempt 'isale' to mean something in Edo.

if isale has meaning in edo that i am aware of, i will state it. that will not add to or diminish the meaning of isale in yoruba language. but to state that isale has no meaning in edo because it has in yoruba is an injustice to edo language.

and stretch what exactly? 'umu' or 'nede'? 'umu' is igbo for children, and according to ur definition 'umu' is 'you carry', how is that different from what i wrote?

Do not fall- ghe de.

so that will mean 'ekpenede' is 'leopard of ede', abi?

The Op's history is in order not 'children of cocoyam' or 'carry and not fall'.

the OP never defined the meaning of umunede.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
bokohalal:

Umunede,I repeat,has no meaning in Edo language the way it is unless you stretch it and is a long stretch.

umu - u carry
nede - not fall

i dont see how that is a stretch
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2012
ezotik:

if isale has meaning in edo that i am aware of, i will state it. that will not add to or diminish of meaning of isale in yoruba language. but to state that isale has no meaning in edo because it has in yoruba is an injustice to edo language.

and stretch what exactly? 'umu' or 'nede'? 'umu' is igbo for children, and according to ur definition 'umu' is 'you carry', how is that different from what i wrote?

so that will mean 'ekpenede' is 'leopard of ede',

the OP never defined the meaning of umunede.

Ede is a name. Infer 'umun'. She did.

If 'isale' has an Edo meaning , if at all, does not make the 'isale' in Isale Eko Edo. You see the point now.
In Edo language the noun nullifies the 'ghe' but nut so the verb. Here;
La ho ghe gui
Damwen eho ghe guan

Kpakpe gha khian
But
Ekpen ne (ghi) de
Omon ne (ghi) d
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
bokohalal:

If 'isale' has an Edo meaning , if at all, does not make the 'isale' in Isale Eko Edo. You see the point now.
In Edo language the noun nullifies the 'ghe' but nut so the verb. Here;
La ho ghe gui
Damwen eho ghe guan

Kpakpe gha khian
But
Ekpen ne (ghi) de
Omon ne (ghi) d

so if ala has meaning in igbo does that also mean ala is land in alaghodaro? hypothetically speaking?

when u try use ur knowledge of english to define edo, is where u go wrong. ekpen-ne-de is clear to me in meaning, just like umu-ne-de is also clear.

ghe - dont
ne - not
neghi - never
ghi has no meaning on its own

La ho ghe gui - please, dont be angry
Damwen eho ghe guan - listen to me, dont talk

so, 'ekpen ne de' in english translation would mean 'leopard that will not fall',
while 'ekpen neghi de' means 'leopard that will never fall'

Ede is a name. Infer 'umun'. She did.

but since u agree ede is a name, what is the meaning of ede?
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Umunode is the Edo name for Umunede. There goes your carry and fall not theory.

Ede is crown.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
bokohalal: Umunode is the Edo name for Umunede. There goes your carry and fall not theory.

how does this make umu nede meaningless in bini?

Ede is crown.

ede also means day, and also a shortened form of n'ede answered by binis.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
So you agree that it would make more sense for it to bo a proper name and the place named after such person.

Give me an Edo name(proper) that is N'ede?
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
bokohalal: So you agree that it would make more sense for it to bo a proper name and the place named after such person.

Give me an Edo name(proper) that is N'ede?

mr. edo (proper) master, what is ur definition of umunode? let me see how u define that word.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezeagu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
ezotik:

let me get this straight, people like u put up websites only when it substantiate ur assumptions but when a website doesn't, u push it aside because it does not support ur assumptions? how is that objective in any way especially with regards to history? i didnt need to put up any website to break down the meaning of umunede with examples for comparison. u were the one to put up a website , so the only thing u are shooting down is ur foot since u are now arguing against websites. and oh yeah, i am 100% certain are not from there. deny ur origins all u want.

Let me google that for you.

"...He likens the situation to a real Igbo town in Bendel State which is called Umunede, a name that is morphemically constituted of Umu ("People of . . ."), na ("and") and ede ("cocoyam"). The chiefs contention is that the bearers of such a name should be great cultivators of cocoyam, and yet there is no evidence to show they are — indeed. Umunede is rather known for their yams, not cocoyams."

"Folklore and the challenge of national integration", Nigerian Folklore Society, Ahmadu Bello University, 1987 [link]

ezotik: no, it is better u face east and go worry about the people u are mixed with instead of corrupting the history of others. from ika being under umu eze chima to the nonsense u have written on this thread, it shows u are clueless about the people. btw history professor, why is onitsha known as ado n'idu? let me here ur version and u can also put up a website to support ur claim.

You were wrong. Next.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
lol a link about 'folklore and the challenge of national integration'. the name says it all.

google master, i guess to failed to comprehend this part:

"The chiefs contention is that the bearers of such a name should be great cultivators of cocoyam, and yet there is no evidence to show they are — indeed. Umunede is rather known for their yams, not cocoyams."

so how and when did cocoyam become integrated into the history of the people instead of what they are known for, yams?

You were wrong. Next.

so says ezeagu, and unfortunately for u, i dont take u seriously.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by bokohalal(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2012
ezotik:

u are actually funny. osamede which ought to be osamwenede answer ede as shortened form of n'ede in pronunciation and the 'n' becomes silent

so, mr. edo (proper) master, what is ur definition of umunode? let me see how u define that word.

Osamede-God creates/makes the crown. Not your funny definition.

'Ore Umunode eee
Ore Umunode zaghara gua
Evbo mwan ni maye eee.......'

Satis?
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
'Ore Umunode eee
Ore Umunode zaghara gua
Evbo mwan ni maye eee.......'

Satis?

no.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2012
grin oh, i get osamede now. so i will edit my post about the name.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
This is what happens when one attempts to twist history to feel accepted. A pig remains a pig even after a bath in the Jacouzi and enough perfume.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by ezotik: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
....and a cocoyam can never be mistaken for yam, no matter how big it claims to be.
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by agbotaen: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
1. many igbo people here dont know any thing about ika or is either they think ika is aniocha or oshimili .we are not and we are simply ika , the majority of our people have made this known , during the civil war our people rejected being igbo and assisted in expelling igbo(biafrans) .and at many times majority of ika dont want to associate with igbos , and that is why you cannot see any real ika man in ohaneze ndigbo , as our major organisation is ogua /onu ika. this is our highest socio-political group and its headed by sunday osifo- osifo means my fame will not dissappear in bini /ika language.
2. ika is compossed of many kingdom and towns from edo and delta state , but some people from the eastern axis of ika that is near mosly igbo cultural area such as igbodo and ekwuoma belief they are igbos ,that is alright , but this view was not enough to sway majority of ika people and they rejected being igbo but ika.
3. ika people do not claim to be bini ,but we know most of our founders were edo people , and our language has been bastardised by influence from christian missionaries and early schools that used igbo and aniocha teachers to bring christianity/education to ika land.
4. we also acknowledge that igbos migrated into ika land too but that does not make us igbo, just like america was once owned by native indians and the whites migrated from england in large number and too over ,right now america is america because its a mix of all peoples and they are not britons, brazil speaks portuegese but they are not portuegese, uhrobo and isoko speak close language ,but they are different ethnic groups , ishan and bini speak close language yet -they are different tribes ,so ika might speak a close language to igbo ,but we are not igbo ,but of the ika ethnic nation.
5. our language is called ika -because it contains words from bini , igbo, even yoruba and other languages , and we have about five variants of ika language ,and in agbor we also have ika people that speak ozara -an edoic language,they are also part of ika ethnic nationality.
6. if you go to idumu-oba in umunede you will see the house of one ancient oba of benin and you can inquire from the people the relationship between ede and bini-they will tell you.
7. the first original name for umunede before it was changed was UKPEHORO KINGDOM -please go and find out they still have ukpehoro primary school near new road.
8. i am from owa kingdom ,but i know much about ika because i research and go there to ask elders and not just to rely on what one scholar has written or what google says about ika area.

1 Like

Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by agbotaen: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
ede means elephant in ishan language , and the first name for umunede was ukpehoro -an edo name , and the founders were also ede and iye,
2. since ika language has undergone many changes as amix between igbo and benin , you can find an ika name mixing benin and igbo together-examples are.
1. ehiedu- made up of two words ehi is bini for guardian spirit, while du is igbo for lead.
2. ehioma- ehi is benin , while oma is igbo for good.
3. nwagbogun, nwa is igbo for child/children while agbogun is benin for we do not kill ogun-the god of war , in edo the name will be spelt aigbogun or omoaigbogun. and many more ,
4. like in these sentence in ika, okpohoni dodo , bihia ni wantani no gha i isere jeme ogua. this lady please let go of this child and let him go from outside to the palace, this is a mix of edo /igbo , dodo is edo for please, bihia is ika for let go,okpoho is edo for woman, nwatani is igbo for a child, isere is edo for outside,jeme is igbo for to go or go, while ogua is edo word for palace , ika people always weave lots of word that comprise bini/ishan/igbo and indeginous languages toghether, ki hain i gi rie mem ihien uyaghami ?
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by agbotaen: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
cocoyam in ika is not ede but we call it asi or akasi, please note, while groundnut is isawe or isawewe, , flower is obobo, unripe fruit is ukutubha,
pot for cooking is ugbegbe, bottle -ogor, bycicle is ikeke, plate is okpan, cup is mkpu or ogban, fence is ogba,, light is ukpe or urukpe,
water is mini, knife is ebeke, key is isafin/isahan, umbrella is ihiara, stool is ekete, throne is ukpo , bed is ukpo, stove is mgba, marriage is mgba,
shirt is ewuru, pot for drinking water is ayogbe or iteayogbe, tray is unyegbe, mirror is uhegbe, punch is ikpa, giant is aduaran, old man is edionma, old woman is odede or nene , while an old man is also diokpa, young girl is igbagba, lake is odighiri, valley is iyere, hill or mountain is oke,
big river is ohinmin, ogua is palace, ada is royal cutlass, cutlass is opia/asara, kettle is agereh, war leader is olotu, youth leader is okaigbogobo,
ogiso/obi/oje is king, idumu-village, ogbe- town, ebon /iboze/agbon-family, ugbe is family, ikhu-rest place, orutu -enjoyment, oyo- joy, ighogho-happiness, kpanmi- to thank ,ehi-guardian spirit, oyinminseme- thanks giving, ese-sacrifice, efe-wealth , odafe-wealthy man, oriuwe- rich woman, ozigue-swimmer, otida- drummer, okarugba- musician, owe- farmer, okpe-palm wine tapper, izemkpa- to hunt, ohue/ogbeni-hunter, obuh./dibie-native doctor, ojobu-head native doctor, ohenren-priest or visioner, olohonyen- sactuary, iron-ikpekutu, car-ozadun, bank-aza, ozuor -fool , obolo-fool, azah-bell, egho- money, usi-fame, eson-poverty, eson agbon -poor of the earth. ifon-moon or month, kokise-star, anwu- sun, ekwue-door, radio-ekpentin italoku, ewaise- traditional medicine, ibiegwa-royal servants, odibo- servant, igbon-slave, oloden -needle, ofugbon- palm oil, ilolo-cattle, akpor- cow, ologbo- cat, tiger -ubidon, leopard-eworo, lion is udumen/eduke, rat- ogwo,bullet is igele or efuru, abomination is agwa or ifi or ugben
parlor is imughe , while room is ibere, suffering is uya, bad thing is idoboro,or egari or uloro, dagger is olokor,sword is agbada, unifirm is izagin, canoe is ugbo ojo. and many more , i think ika people should lear their language and stop changing ika words for any other language especially if we have such words in ika , example is oche is used by many ika people for chair , but it is a borrowed word as the real ika word for chair is either agah or agara, yoruba language also has influenced ika language too apart from igbo and edo , but that will be a subject for another day ,
till then i say ika isheaguari ooooooo or osamichi ooooo or ika dooooooo( this are some of the words we use while addressing a congregation , it is like our own igbo kwenu or uhrobo wadoo,
Re: History Of Ika People(umunede) by tonychristopher: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
THEIR KING BEARS AN IGBO NAME CAN U IMAGINE AND THEY CLAIM NOT IGBO, IS OBI A BENIN WORD IS IKECHUKWU A BENIN WORD, USU EFULEFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Masquerades Hit Night Club, Show Off Dance Moves (Video, Pictures) / Igbo OR Ibo? What You Should Know. / The Misconception About Igbo Bride Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.