Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) (38382 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Johnson's Throwback Photo In 2009 Vs 2017 Photo / Yul Edochie For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) / Rosaline Meurer's Braless Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by weezyk(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kcee is the latest entertainer to join the politics train. He took to his Instagram page to make an announcement that he will be running for the governorship election in anambra state. Musician is yet to unveil the party he belongs to. He Wrote

https://trendinghelm..com.ng/2017/08/kcee-for-anambra-state-governor-2017.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ke0UWK1CdsY/WYMOhgpfSJI/AAAAAAAAD5Y/fEHVWA_UeZwT742dZ-cTklV4SmwgIXeGgCLcBGAs/s640/www.trendinghelm..com.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by ponti93(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol

Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by LasGidiOwner: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
You are wrong mister, there was never a time it was Anambara. Anambra as a nomenclature was derived from Omambala river(A big river that traverses the state) and thereafter anglicised to Anambra.

Omambala=Anambra

Youngadvocate:

That is the right spelling of Anambra....It is ANAMBARA...It was colonial thieves that murdered our names
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin shocked grin

Another youthful exuberance wrongly channeled.

You left a career in football for music,
You left your music group to become a solo artist.

Next, you became your brother's errand boy due to failed attempts to stay relevant.

Now, you are aspiring for the office of Mr. Governor, Anambra state.

A double minded man is truly unstable in all his ways.

Personally, I think staying put as E-money's errand boy is best vocation for you.
At least, you have peace & enjoyment while doing so.

And those two treasures (peace & enjoyment) are not available for those in governance.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by EDDGgold: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:
Even if Kcee contest for Class monitor not to talk of Governorship election, I wont vote him.
PDP is written all over the poster i.e Red,Green and White.
receive sense.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by maxiflexy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
but Dilector said there won't be election in the land of the Pigs. I am not understanding
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by amzee(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
EDDGgold:
receive sense.
I receive . . . Receive Thunder
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Niyinoble: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided Hw are we sure this is not photoshopped
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by yim(f): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
He doesn't even have party sef, abi Na independent candidate cheesy cheesy
Publicity stunt toh bad
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Helentwitty: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
Takeit2017:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXVH3MSlGBX

Kcee is the latest entertainer to join the politics train. He took to his Instagram page to make an announcement that he will be running for the governorship election in anambra state. Musician is yet to unveil the party he belongs to. He Wrote

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ke0UWK1CdsY/WYMOhgpfSJI/AAAAAAAAD5Y/fEHVWA_UeZwT742dZ-cTklV4SmwgIXeGgCLcBGAs/s640/www.trendinghelm..com.jpg[/img]

this is the biggest joke of our time
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by handsyrex(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Takeit2017:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXVH3MSlGBX

Anambara State truly...
smh
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by vexing(m): 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

U could b rite...... But still ****misplaced priority
Later people we say the youth are not coming out to contest. The ones that have the courage to come out are being castigated by the same youth.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by NCANTaskForce: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:

He cant even spell Anambra correctly.
He can't even spell Kingsley correctly.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
This guy is about to make some cool cash. He will not win even the primaries, but I know Anambra politics , he will be offered enough money to either step down or join his team with his supporters .
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
With determination and his fame plus E-money investment in it...He could win. Thats if Biafra wait o
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by okoyeizu: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
He can't even spell his name...Kingsley and not kinsley...Anambra and not Anambara
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by olaniyisamuel(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
vexing:

Later people we say the youth are not coming out to contest. The ones that have the courage to come out are being castigated by the same youth.

Hey.... B clear before u quote ME.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
ModusOperandi:
"Peace and enjoyment for all" ?
Hahahahah ;DHahahahah cheesy
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Newman533(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
That should be the correct spelling. Anambara not Anambra, just like Owere is spelt Owerri, Enugwu spelt Enugu, Igweocha called Portharcourt and the list continues. Must we always follow what ever the whites gave us even if it is wrong .
amzee:
Even if Kcee contest for Class monitor I wont vote him not to talk of Governorship election.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why can't people just respect themselves? Does he think Nigeria is as easy as Instagram? Na wa oo. Just dey talk anyhow
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by sekavbasil: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
shebi he want to turn Anambra people as his servants and castigate them as he did to HARRISON abi?
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Observer225: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oga u think say na SUG election b dis. Better donate dat money to the less privileged. My candid advice...
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by mike234: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
He was just kidding... thats why he said 'attention to details' If you actually did pay attention to details you will see he intentionally didnt spell his name and the state correctly.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Toyindiva(f): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
For real�������‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please which state is called Anambara in Nigeria? grin
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by sunnyp20(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:
Even if Kcee contest for Class monitor I wont vote him not to talk of Governorship election.
.God bless u my guy. He cannot even spell Anambra correctly and he wants to be governor. Olodo
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by GloryCardinal(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
we should be expecting this from your brother Emoney not you, u are too small to run Anambra governorship Election
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by birdsview(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
If Donald Trump could win American presidency the Everything is possible
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anambra election is gradually turning to a joke.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
amzee:

LOL. And his slogan is Attention To Detail 2017.
Re: Kcee For Anambra State Governor 2017 (Photo) by FX(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
GloryCardinal:
we should be expecting this from your brother Emoney not you, u are too small to run Anambra governorship Election
Just shut up if you don't have anything to say. We all know who Kcee is and how he started his journey. We don't know how Emoney made his money. That is how you people spoil d country with corrupt politicians . Nothing do u Kcee. If I have to vote, I will vote for you cos your life is simple and transparent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Charge N10k Monthly On Snapchat From Viewers / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / 10 Artistes That Have Promoted Fraudsters In Their Songs, Can Falz Win This War?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.