Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,433 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Spectranet Sets To Enrich Customers Experience With New Pebble Mifi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Spectranet Sets To Enrich Customers Experience With New Pebble Mifi (1663 Views)

How To Unlock Your Mifi (smile, Ntel, Spectranet, Swift Etc.) / My Experience With Facebook Hacker (Photos) / Spectranet Pebble Mifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Sets To Enrich Customers Experience With New Pebble Mifi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
As part of its product development agenda to enrich customers’ experience, leading internet service provider Spectranet 4G LTE has introduced the new Pebble MiFi that comes with unique classy features matched with speed and reliable data services

The Pebble Mifi device, an addition to the Spectranet device family, will enable subscribers to connect more to the world and get value; affordability, speed and unbeatable service.

Image result for Spectranet pebble mifi

The new device is artistic and comes with 30GB data for #20,000. It is equally handy and easy to move around for indoor and outdoor purposes and has a long battery life. In addition, customers will enjoy free unlimited night browsing from 1am -7am.

Mike Ogor, Head Marketing, Spectranet 4G LTE, stated that the device will bring the world closer to the brand’s customers and internet users in Nigeria.

“The new Pebble Mifi is a great addition to our family of devices, offering great internet experience at affordable price. The device will enable our customers to connect more to the world flourishing with possibilities and connections.

“As a customer-centric brand, we are making a bold statement with the Pebble Mifi that more value will be derived from our devices. This device is giving them a lot more data at an affordable rate’’.

The new device can be purchased at Spectranet sales outlets and channel partner shops around you.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/spectranet-sets-to-enrich-customers-experience-with-new-pebble-mifi/

Re: Spectranet Sets To Enrich Customers Experience With New Pebble Mifi by froz(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2017
cool looking pebble.
Re: Spectranet Sets To Enrich Customers Experience With New Pebble Mifi by rodeo0070(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Spectranet Sets To Enrich Customers Experience With New Pebble Mifi by Quad9121: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Spectranet are buying cheap devices and selling at expensive price

I bought a Spectranet freedom Mifi ast month, right now the battery sucks. it cant even stay 1hrs when its fully charged.
why are this network providers taking us for granted selling fake devices. they will go to china to purchase a small brand device and take to Nigeria to sell at high price.

poor Network reception
battery is nonsense

my neighbor uses tozed Cpe also trash.

please do not buy all these cheap devices again, it is time we report Spectranet to NCC and SON to check those devices they are selling.

NCC and SON please look into this matter.

1 Like

Re: Spectranet Sets To Enrich Customers Experience With New Pebble Mifi by Akeey(m): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Quad9121:
Spectranet are buying cheap devices and selling at expensive price

I bought a Spectranet freedom Mifi ast month, right now the battery sucks. it cant even stay 1hrs when its fully charged.
why are this network providers taking us for granted selling fake devices. they will go to china to purchase a small brand device and take to Nigeria to sell at high price.

poor Network reception
battery is nonsense

my neighbor uses tozed Cpe also trash.

please do not buy all these cheap devices again, it is time we report Spectranet to NCC and SON to check those devices they are selling.

NCC and SON please look into this matter.

Am just about purchasing a spectranet pebble. I can see its from Korea. D device will b strong. Its d network am worried about.

Do I have a go ahead to buy it

(1) (Reply)

HP 15-notebook Pc Touchscreen 500GB For Sale / Earn By Selling Used Paper Online! / Overstock Clearance Of Gaming Laptops - 30% Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.