Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido (34412 Views)

Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by elyte89: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Those quoting dt ones grave is shallow..if u like dig ur own make dem discover oil sef,weda deep or shallow, d dead is not coming back again. Judgement don start b dt
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by ybalogs(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Faraun Warayanu Wa Jannati Nahim.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by Ihutomi: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
The rich also cry, death is inevitable. Rip.
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by maxiuc(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiefolododo:
lamido has sacrificed his daughter just like hell rufai before he became the governor of Kaduna state
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by cosby02(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
madgoat:

Yes, diseases will spread angry
Is it a new practice or there's a new kind of decease
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by nextstep(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
RIP, may her children find succor.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
cosby02:

Is it a new practice or there's a new kind of decease
Yes I don't think it's good health wise. Bones of those buried hurriedly during the civil war were once seen in my mom's village some years ago. If bears and some animals are in northern part of the country, digging up corpses buried in 3feet graves wont be a hard job for them.

Rip ma'am.
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by NCANTaskForce: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Such a shallow grave, Afonjas ​can easily mine her bones.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by cosby02(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
SirJeffry:
Yes I don't think it's good health wise. Bones of those buried hurriedly during the civil war were once seen in my mom's village some years ago. If bears and some animals are in northern part of the country, digging up corpses buried in 3feet graves wont be a hard job for them.

Rip ma'am.
You dont always have to conclude...their kind of soil might be different from that of your mother's village.
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by NCANTaskForce: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
madgoat:
Why are Muslim graves always so shallow angry
The corpse is barely in the ground.
To make it easier for their Afonja skull miner friends​.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by burakado17: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiefolododo:
lamido has sacrificed his daughter just like hell rufai before he became the governor of Kaduna state
may God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by udemzyudex(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
9jatatafo:

If you have read about the reason why graves are dug at 6 feet, you will know. In England in the 14th century to 18th century, graves were dug at 3 feet deep but because the theft of buried bodies, as the exhumed corpses were sold for medical studies, the rules were changed to 6 feet to discourage the theft of buried bodies. So if the Muslims still believe in shallow graves, they have not broken any rules. I am not a Muslim but just want you to know

Thanks for the info
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by transient123(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
He don finish. Vanity over vanity.
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by Vastjoy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
May Almighty Allah forgive all her sins, prevent her from the torment of the grave & grant her Aljana Firdaus- Ameen

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by 9jatatafo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
udemzyudex:

Thanks for the info
You are welcome
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by BlueRayDick: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
What caught my attention was Dutse international airport. I mean like seriously? There is an international airport in jigawa and some cosmopolitan and economically viable states don't have international airports......smh.

This Nigeria is just so messed up
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by kinguwem: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
The concept of a burial being six feet deep goes back to a time in history when people were not buried in concrete, metal or fiberglass outer containers and sometimes not even in caskets. This depth was thought deep enough to prevent animals from digging up the corpe.
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by Aslawish(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiefolododo:

I believe you are high in weed
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by adetayo234: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
chiefolododo:

were you the person that performed the rituals for them?
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by Sodijan(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
May Allah grant her aljannah firdahus
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by UmecheMoses(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
She was my course mate at Uniabuja Political science department. Intelligent, calm, witty and very humble. May God have mercy on her short comings and grant her rest.
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by leemonster(m): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Allahu Akbar! May her gentle soul rest in peace. Ameen!
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by chiamaka4g: 11:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Beautiful lady. Rest in peace
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by afrikanns: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
9jatatafo:

If you have read about the reason why graves are dug at 6 feet, you will know. In England in the 14th century to 18th century, graves were dug at 3 feet deep but because the theft of buried bodies, as the exhumed corpses were sold for medical studies, the rules were changed to 6 feet to discourage the theft of buried bodies. The robbers were known as grave robbers. So if the Muslims still believe in shallow graves, they have not broken any rules. I am not a Muslim but just want you to know

may God bless you real good bro. for your enlightenment.
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by 9jatatafo(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
afrikanns:

may God bless you real good bro. for your enlightenment.

May God bless you too for your wonderful prayer this morning. I really appreciate
Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by governor2022(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
they bury the one way dry help my versiline

Re: Burial Photos Of Hadiza Sule Lamido by Rhea(f): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
toba400:
The daughter of the immediate past governor of Jigawa State Hajiya Hadiza Sule Lamido was buried today, in Bamaina, Birnin Kudu Local Government, according to Islamic rites.

The remains of the deceased arrived Dutse International Airport late yesterday.

Hadiza died last Saturday in an Indian hospital after a protracted illness. She was aged 38. She left behind three children.

The Governor of Jigawa State, Muhammad Badaru Abubakar, who attended the funeral, expressed his grief and sadness over the loss and prayed to Allah to forgive her, grant her Jannatul-Firdaus and comfort her family at this time of grief.

Also in attendance were Governor of Gombe State Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo, Deputy Governor of Kano State Prof. Hafizu Abubakar, Deputy Governor of Jigawa State Barr. Ibrahim Hassan Hadejia, Hon. Faruk Adamu Aliyu, former Kaduna State Governor Alhaji Mukhtar Ramadan Yero, Commissioners Special Advisers and Special Assistants and other notable personalities from different places in the country.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/03/former-jigawa-state-governor-daughter-hadiza-sule-lamido-38-laid-to-rest-photos/

I commiserate with the Lamido family on this loss. I also urge them to leave a befitting legacy to the memory of their daughter. A hospital named after here to cater to the needs of thousands of women in Niger state who die during child delivery year. Just a suggestion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.