Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

MMM Returns With New Strategy - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Returns With New Strategy (60555 Views)

Nigerians Excited As MMM Returns / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by pheesayor(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
MMM never left, the media hype just stopped but patronage is low these days though, reason for the contest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by handsomenonny(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
#MMMPays

5 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by slimmoney(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
MMM 4 life

6 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Like someone said sometime Wealth is a product of luck and brutality grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Michelle55: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided cry angry embarassed MMM again? aswear if I see this their post I go remember my 50k wey just develop wings fly.. e still dey pain me reach Now.. MMM just go and die... now I'm crying afresh as I remembered my 50k that died during the war between MMM and Dec promo in 2016

2 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Ileke ton bangle, see one of ya friends grin
grin

Baba, o dun mi gan. Mo fi owo ogufe ta kite cry
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Anusiemgood(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Was too lucky enough, they paid me just a day before mmm begin get wahala!
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mumu oya jump on board
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by nobleblood: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
They still pay. My sister has been receiving her payment. Its true. I don't have time for it myself. But I know many things out there are quite false.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Mostdetailed(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
;DWhy the new packages when December is drawing near.. you wanna become billionaires like the guiders of last year. lolllz. This one won't even be freezing account, u people will snow account come this year.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by wristbangle: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Michelle55:
undecided cry angry embarassed MMM again? aswear if I see this their post I go remember my 50k wey just develop wings fly.. e still dey pain me reach Now.. MMM just go and die... now I'm crying afresh as I remembered my 50k that died during the war between MMM and Dec promo in 2016

grin u better share testimony. My sister lose 250k to it, her entire saving shocked

4 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by NobleRomm(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
NAIRALAND will never stop criticizing about MMM...

why can't people just mind their own Business...

For those people criticizing MMM on Nairaland but are full participants of MMM in reality, i pity u.. because u are doing urself ...i tell u... ..

10 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I didn't participate in MMM...My close padi lost 300k and I know a lot of people lost too and now these bastards have come with "new strategy" to decieve people. Thunder with new strategy (fire + wind) will faya dem . Awon oloshi .

What is 300k?
My ponzi-loving friend lost 2m in one account then 500k each in 2 other accounts. All MMM.

Lost 300k to giversforum

I think 100k to ultimate cycler

10k sef, I no gree put. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
MMM returns? Well I'll be damned. Returned from where? The MMM that resumed in January 13th 2017 exactly as Admin said they would? The same MMM that built a new model that pays old mavros? The same MMM where most participants have received almost all their old mavros? The same MMM that has been making more millionaires since February 2017? PLS TELL ME WHAT I AM MISSING OUT HERE.

So many ignoramuses' in just one thread. Where is Olosho Consultant Sgtponzihater? Come and educate these mongrels Pls.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by samdes02(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nairaland leave MMM alone,obviously your bad publicity is just to tarnish it.LEAVE THEM ALONE,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Pecca: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Only for the gullible
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by 12345baba(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
I have actually got all my last year money back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by 5chrisade: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mmm
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by 5chrisade: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
MMM is the best

2 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by nictech: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Time wasted
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by gberra: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
wristbangle:
grin

Baba, o dun mi gan. Mo fi owo ogufe ta kite cry
Haaha!!!!.. You Too!.. It's well bro.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Michelle55: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
wristbangle:

grin u better share testimony. My sister lose 250k to it, her entire saving shocked
my brother you need to see me then, I go just dey hiss like snake if I remember my money. common slippers I no buy for myself for Dec period.. even the guy wey do am for me dey tell me to do another one call givers forum,i no even know when I tell thunder and lightning joined together to fire am

5 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by jabor4Naija(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bastardos mtscheeeew

olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/mmm-returns-with-new-strategy.html

Mavrodi Mundial Moneybox (MMM), which collapsed months ago, has made a return.

A letter displayed on the pages of participants of the scheme, urges them to invite new members. Members must invite new participants and register them as referrals to qualify for the contest.

The ponzi scheme is offering cash prizes between N30,000 and N500,000 in a “Promo-Task Contest.”

The letter reads in part: “MMM Nigeria launches Promo-Task Contest.

“MMM Nigeria launches the first Promo-Task Contest – which a relevant section has been created for the contest in the Personal Office.

“Winners are selected based on the number of points received for completing promo-tasks. Whoever receives the biggest number of points becomes the winner.

“The contest period is from Monday to Sunday while at the end of each week; winners are announced and awarded Mavros (cash prizes) available for output.

“In the first contest, there are 50 prizes. First place will win N500,000; second place N300,000 and third place winner will take home N200,000.

“Fourth place to 10th place winner get N100,000 each; 11th to 30th place wins N50,000 each while participants who placed 31th to 50th wins N30,000 each.

“Members can complete both online and offline tasks with focus to promoting the community and contribute to growth of the scheme.

“The promo-task contest is a serious tool aimed at community growth, and as such, would be continuously adjusted and refined to enable MMM Nigeria to overcome.”

MMM has been mired in controversies, after it placed a one-month freeze on all withdrawals in December 2016.

CC:

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun,
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by remedick: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I didn't participate in MMM...My close padi lost 300k and I know a lot of people lost too and now these bastards have come with "new strategy" to decieve people. Thunder with new strategy (fire + wind) will faya dem . Awon oloshi .
you can't save the world.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by EDDGgold: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I won't have bother to quote u but I quote because of your lying habit. Nobody has ever lost their monies in MMM. Liar.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by greggng: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:

They killed my friend God punish anyone involve
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by chomchom1(f): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Another method for final rushing out with people money. The choice is urs.. But don't come here to cry undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by wristbangle: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Michelle55:
my brother you need to see me then, I go just dey hiss like snake if I remember my money. common slippers I no buy for myself for Dec period.. even the guy wey do am for me dey tell me to do another one call givers forum,i no even know when I tell thunder and lightning joined together to fire am

grin Heya sorry o
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Jabioro: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Another juice offer to the pit of poverty.. you can choose to be doomed for ever. Go with MMM to fast track your abject wrenchness (poverty )
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by bestindgame: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
EDDGgold:
I won't have bother to quote u but I quote because of your lying habit. Nobody has ever lost their monies in MMM. Liar.

What part of the forest are you from? No normal person will post what you just posted. No wonder this country is not moving forward, something that is so glaring and you are here vomiting trash...Sense fall on you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.