Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

MMM Returns With New Strategy - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Returns With New Strategy (60562 Views)

Nigerians Excited As MMM Returns / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by jamesjude: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
hibee4uall:
MMM again
Mogbe, Moku, Modaran

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

You see your life? you are a beggar here, but what will make you to be free from financial slavery , you are condemning.
Keep on condemning and remaining a beggar, while MMM real participants are changing their lives for good.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by kaycshine(f): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
MMM works MMM Rocks!!!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by cbngov01(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
What are this ones saying?Mmm has been smoothly running since February or so...Na now una day break?

4 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by yinktop(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Moku, Mogbe, Modaran.....
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by MbadaMikonTee(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I didn't participate in MMM...My close padi lost 300k and I know a lot of people lost too and now these bastards have come with "new strategy" to decieve people. Thunder with new strategy (fire + wind) will faya dem . Awon oloshi .

Its because some of you don't understand the ideology if MMM.. Watch the grab... All paid!!! I haven't seen anybody that looses money in MMM.. Its impatient that is killing us..

You refuse to take risk today...then don't complain while working for someone that did.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by GENTLETEE(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
�����No be me and MMM. We just to learn!!!!!
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Sammmypoko(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I didn't participate in MMM...My close padi lost 300k and I know a lot of people lost too and now these bastards have come with "new strategy" to decieve people. Thunder with new strategy (fire + wind) will faya dem . Awon oloshi .
Amen oo....useless ponzi
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by coretechng1(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
bizgenius1:
And some mumuni will still sink in their hard earned cash undecided
Most dont sink their money,they go borrow people's money and sink it there.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Askmewhy(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=lollypeezle post=59116567]MMM, Thank you for coming back

But let me be candid with you, immediately you left, we all knew how lazy we were and we worked on our weaknesses. Now that you claim you are back, you are only back for yourself o.

As for Me, Myself and I, I'm focusing on my Job[/quote?

U will not kill somebody.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by lolladex(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
MMM account of 100k for sale. just 10k pm me
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by aluko360(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
batman returns

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
if you are not a participant keep quiet it is not your money nor your business last year my 1.3m got stucked because of break. beginning of April this year I borrowed money and started all over .now they are releasing my old money small and I have been able to pay back the money i borrowed yet I still can boast of 0ver 1.5m gain within 3/4 months something all these slavery jobs cannot give me in 3yrs.
Yet some mofos we come online to talk rubbish come and tell me mmm is fraud in my house I will cut your mouth for you.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by bestindgame: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
NubiLove:
The guy must be a staff of MMM.

Obviously, that could be the only reason he is supporting the useless MMM
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Aniexcels01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
A scam remains a scam no matter how credible it is upgraded to look like.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Clarinett(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Mmm account worth 750k for sale for just 100k.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by 400billionman: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Glomoni:
MMM has been working perfectly since march with 10%release of 2016 mavro and 30% of 2017, what the op saw was just one of the updates. Long live mm

That means for someone who lost money is December 2016, he has to play the same amount he lost in December for 3months this year to recover it.

It is simple to recover for those who still have the mind and pocket stamina to do so.

Once they understand the formula

Notwithstanding, the whole scheme is a SCAM...
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by segzyayan(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerian be wise oooo. Never fall victim again oo
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by segzyayan(m): 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Never again, Niger people pls be wise oooo. Oju la lakan fi n sori oooo!

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by therealsammy: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Has anyone heard about this platform https://peakfunds.net
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Ashley86400: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
December is coming again. . . grin
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by bushinabel: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
CLAIM YOUR FREE VIP FARMTICKET,, 0.0025BTC
Sponsor:2024

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by hibee4uall(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
jamesjude:

You see your life? you are a beggar here, but what will make you to be free from financial slavery , you are condemning.
Keep on condemning and remaining a beggar, while MMM real participants are changing their lives for good.
Do you know how much I lost to MMM? All you know is to abuse abi continue
Yes I'm a beggar to better my life. Nothing to shame about
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by jibs4lv(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
see mmm listen to me,e no go better for u, even your coming bk enh na thunder go fire you o,d tin wey be say many ple ar stil nt yet recover dia loss,na im u con dey tel us say u ar bak haa ooni jere debi pe ooferee jeko,infact d mod dat push dis thread to frnt page sef deserv some beautiful course bt let me see weda e go repent.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by jamesjude: 11:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=hibee4uall post=59127265]
Do you know how much I lost to MMM? All you know is to abuse abi continue
Yes I'm a beggar to better my life. Nothing to shame about [/quote.

No body loses and I repeat, nobody loses money in MMM, just that it is your ignorance that is the problem here. If you want to know how to get your money back, join any mmm whatsapp group, to get all the needed information that will help you. Get an active guider you can always ask any questions and he will always be around to assist you.
If you need all this info, send me a personal message and I will be gladly willing to help you.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by veraiyke(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
CheezyCharles:
I and many others participated and are still participating. We haven't lost any money

4 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by kunlexy1759(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Lol, their will be terms and conditions apply, I'm very sure,

Another scamming strategy,

Dem no say Nigerian too like awoof
...and christmas and new year festival is fast approaching. 'Our mumu don do'
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Jaqenhghar: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
bizgenius1:
And some mumuni will still sink in their hard earned cash undecided
....and insult you for not putting in your hard earned cash

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Smartjob1(f): 3:52am On Aug 04, 2017
If you are still doing MMM, you need a real job.

For those still looking for that real, genuine job, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners anywhere. Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com today. It is free!

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2017
ANY PERSON JOINING MMM NOW IS DOING THAT AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK JUST LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS WHOSE MONEY IS STUCK THERE..DON'T LET THEM CONVINCE YOU TO JOIN MMM THEY JUST WANT WANT TO USE YOU TO GET THEIR 10% OF THEIR MONEY THAT IS STUCK THERE.

THEY MAY BE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE ALREADY PAYING THEM THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK THERE, AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST PUT MORE MONEY ON SCHEME JUST TO GET 10% OF YOUR OLD MAVRO.THOSE OF YOU WHOOSE MONEY IS STUCK THERE THAT HAVE NO DOWNLINE I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

BE CAREFUL GUYS THE YEAR IS GRADUALLY COMMING TO AN END THE PANIC MMM CREATED BACK IN DECEMBER WILL HUNT THEM AGAIN. I REPEAT LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS AS THEY STRUGGLE TO GET PART OF THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK ON MMM. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

YOU WERE WARNED BEFORE BUT YOU IGNORE THOSE WARNING YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED YOU STARTED CRYING SOME OF YOU EVEN COMMITTED SUICIDE. USE YOUR BRAIN WHEN TROUBLE START, IT IS MOSTLY THE "ORDINARY PARTIPANTS" IN MMM THAT LOOSE MORE THE GUIDER DON'T LOOSE MUCH. BE WISE AND BE CAREFUL

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 04, 2017
jamesjude:

Changing which lives? abeg shut up.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Mmm is not saving anybody from the recession as some claim, maybe it is saving the guiders from the recession,not the ordinary participants if you ph 10k on mmm after one month you get 13k (30%) the thing that most people don't know is that if you invest that 10k on a realistic business you can get even 100% growth mmm and our laziness has limited us to 30% monthly growth.

Some of us don't even believe that money can grow more than 30% monthly anymore and we are happy with it, not knowing that it can be better.

Looking at it properly you will observe that mmm is making people poor mentally and lazy..Which is Developed countries will not accept mmm ..Is not that I hate mmm am just saying the truth. I just thought about it recently..mmm is good for guiders because they benefits more and they don't lost much when there is a problem.

So I think it is better those that don't want to become guiders stay away and think above 30% when top guiders are raking in millions of naira monthly. Mmm was made to favour guilders, is better if you guys should leave mmm for guilders. Mmm use the ordinary guider to put more money into guilders pockets.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2017
maxwell60:
Mmm is not saving anybody from the recession as some claim, maybe it is saving the guiders from the recession,not the ordinary participants if you ph 10k on mmm after one month you get 13k (30%) the thing that most people don't know is that if you invest that 10k on a realistic business you can get even 100% growth mmm and our laziness has limited us to 30% monthly growth.

Some of us don't even believe that money can grow more than 30% monthly anymore and we are happy with it, not knowing that it can be better.

Looking at it properly you will observe that mmm is making people poor mentally and lazy..Which is Developed countries will not accept mmm ..Is not that I hate mmm am just saying the truth. I just thought about it recently..mmm is good for guiders because they benefits more and they don't lost much when there is a problem.

So I think it is better those that don't want to become guiders stay away and think above 30% when top guiders are raking in millions of naira monthly. Mmm was made to favour guilders, is better if you guys should leave mmm for guilders. Mmm use the ordinary guider to put more money into guilders pockets.
Mmm is in the USA. Google it. 2nd, anybody can become a guider.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.