Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

MMM Returns With New Strategy - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Returns With New Strategy (60576 Views)

Nigerians Excited As MMM Returns / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by jamesjude: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2017
maxwell60:
ANY PERSON JOINING MMM NOW IS DOING THAT AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK JUST LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS WHOSE MONEY IS STUCK THERE..DON'T LET THEM CONVINCE YOU TO JOIN MMM THEY JUST WANT WANT TO USE YOU TO GET THEIR 10% OF THEIR MONEY THAT IS STUCK THERE.

THEY MAY BE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE ALREADY PAYING THEM THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK THERE, AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST PUT MORE MONEY ON SCHEME JUST TO GET 10% OF YOUR OLD MAVRO.THOSE OF YOU WHOOSE MONEY IS STUCK THERE THAT HAVE NO DOWNLINE I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

BE CAREFUL GUYS THE YEAR IS GRADUALLY COMMING TO AN END THE PANIC MMM CREATED BACK IN DECEMBER WILL HUNT THEM AGAIN. I REPEAT LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS AS THEY STRUGGLE TO GET PART OF THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK ON MMM. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

YOU WERE WARNED BEFORE BUT YOU IGNORE THOSE WARNING YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED YOU STARTED CRYING SOME OF YOU EVEN COMMITTED SUICIDE. USE YOUR BRAIN WHEN TROUBLE START, IT IS MOSTLY THE "ORDINARY PARTIPANTS" IN MMM THAT LOOSE MORE THE GUIDER DON'T LOOSE MUCH. BE WISE AND BE CAREFUL
Sorry bro, I think you are back dated .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by jamesjude: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2017
maxwell60:
Changing which lives? abeg shut up.
No, you shut up, because you know noting.
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by jamesjude: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2017
maxwell60:
Changing which lives? abeg shut up.
No, you shut up becsuse you know noting.

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by 5chrisade: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2017
MMM is in over 118 countries and has overseen d redistribution of over $50billion among members. MMM is for those who are ready to take d risk. MMM recently adopted a measure/strategy that will make it run for years without interruptions, having learnt from d december debacle. Remember, NO RISK, NO RICHES.

1 Like

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Smartademu(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2017
MMM after me, una no see my back sef talk less of my money.

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by softworker(m): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Make una take am easy na
Abeg let givam second chance na
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by dj5naira(m): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2017
1-3-3-3
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Dollabiz: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Stay away.from.scam
.trade yourself.legitimately
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by rozayx5(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2017
cool cool

join us in coin investments

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2017
maxwell60:
Mmm is not saving anybody from the recession as some claim, maybe it is saving the guiders from the recession,not the ordinary participants if you ph 10k on mmm after one month you get 13k (30%) the thing that most people don't know is that if you invest that 10k on a realistic business you can get even 100% growth mmm and our laziness has limited us to 30% monthly growth.

Some of us don't even believe that money can grow more than 30% monthly anymore and we are happy with it, not knowing that it can be better.

Looking at it properly you will observe that mmm is making people poor mentally and lazy..Which is Developed countries will not accept mmm ..Is not that I hate mmm am just saying the truth. I just thought about it recently..mmm is good for guiders because they benefits more and they don't lost much when there is a problem.

So I think it is better those that don't want to become guiders stay away and think above 30% when top guiders are raking in millions of naira monthly. Mmm was made to favour guilders, is better if you guys should leave mmm for guilders. Mmm use the ordinary guider to put more money into guilders pockets.

You have a very lame excuse for wanting to remain in your impoverished broke state. You are here acting like a puvssy, by trying to drag people down ur lame path.

You think we who participate don't have good paying Jobs or Have small companies? We are more than a scheme, we are a family and a community helping each other make money for one another. What has ur hardwork given you so far, hmmm? What business do u do that can honestly give u even up to 15% of your total investment everymonth? Your types are just blinded by fear and doubt the fact that making money online is possible.

You have allowed your fear eat so deep into ur skin, and due to that fact you cannot imagine someone else participating in MMM, merely because you don't have the balls or wish to participate yourself. Coward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by handsomenonny(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
If I continue MMM till april next year I will buy my car #MMMCares

3 Likes

Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by daproflinks: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Piiko:
No matter what you do, don't ever join MMM, my colleague has over 6 million naira trapped there and no hope of getting it back, as at today he was complaining that payments are frozen yet again, please flee from ponzi and get rich quick schemes
Big lie how much did he PH to expect 6million? Even if its true your colleague is plain greedy
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
He is not greedy, he is rich when you are rich you can afford to invest big money. his mavro is frozen at 6 million since last year
daproflinks:

Big lie how much did he PH to expect 6million? Even if its true your colleague is plain greedy
Re: MMM Returns With New Strategy by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
E je ka bere latori MMM sogun dogoji ni ile aye Aja nsare owo njona, Baba ijebu ogbeyin Lagos boys won binu wonu pe awon fe wa bugatti...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.